Autore Topic: When They See Us [Netflix] [Crime] [USA]  (Letto 1407 volte)

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
When They See Us [Netflix] [Crime] [USA]
« il: 14 March 2019, 16:05:10 »
(from Netflix's press release, March 2019) Based on a true story that gripped the country, When They See Us will chronicle the notorious case of five teenagers of color, labeled the Central Park Five, who were convicted of a rape they did not commit. The four part limited series will focus on the five teenagers from Harlem -- Antron McCray, Kevin Richardson, Yusef Salaam, Raymond Santana and Korey Wise. Beginning in the spring of 1989, when the teenagers were first questioned about the incident, the series will span 25 years, highlighting their exoneration in 2002 and the settlement reached with the city of New York in 2014. When They See Us was created by Ava DuVernay, who also co-wrote and directed the four parts. Jeff Skoll and Jonathan King from Participant Media, Oprah Winfrey from Harpo Films, and Jane Rosenthal, Berry Welsh and Robert De Niro from Tribeca Productions will executive produce the limited series alongside DuVernay through her banner, Forward Movement. In addition to DuVernay, Attica Locke, Robin Swicord, and Michael Starrbury also serve as writers on the limited series. The series stars Emmy Award(R) Nominee Michael K. Williams, Academy Award(R) Nominee Vera Farmiga, Emmy Award(R) Winner John Leguizamo, Academy Award(R) Nominee and Emmy Award(R) Winner Felicity Huffman, Emmy Award(R) Nominee Niecy Nash, Emmy Award(R) Winner and two-time Golden Globe Nominee Blair Underwood, Emmy Award(R) and Grammy Award(R) Winner and Tony Award(R) Nominee Christopher Jackson, Joshua Jackson, Omar J. Dorsey, Adepero Oduye, Famke Janssen, Aurora Perrineau, William Sadler, Jharrel Jerome, Jovan Adepo, Aunjanue Ellis, Kylie Bunbury, Marsha Stephanie Blake, Storm Reid, Chris Chalk, Freddy Miyares, Justin Cunningham, Ethan Herisse, Caleel Harris, Marquis Rodriguez, and Asante Blackk.
Dal 31/5
« Ultima modifica: 5 June 2019, 16:40:29 da vascy »

whiterosej

• Don Draper
  • I grow a white rose in July just as in January
    • Mostra profilo
Re: When They See Us [Netflix] [Crime] [USA]
« Risposta #1 il: 14 March 2019, 19:38:18 »
Son contenta non l'hanno bloccata a causa di Felicity, è una storia che merita di essere raccontata e indignare
still watching:
Stranger things, The good fight, Westworld, Grey's anatomy, Younger, When calls the heart, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Good witch, The good doctor, The handmaid's tale, The marvelous Mrs.Maisel, Manifest, A discovery of witches, Chesapeake shores, Grace and Frankie, Legacies, Modern love, Carnival row, The crown, Zoey's extraordinary playlist, Living with yourself, Space force, Virgin river, The Kominsky method, Love life
plus other stuff

lucaxt

• Clark Kent
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2 il: 5 June 2019, 15:58:55 »
Mamma mia che storiaccia!  :aka:
Comunque bella miniserie

mrmel

• Max Black
  • no matter what
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 9 June 2019, 17:46:16 »
Mamma mia.
Ottime interpretazioni.
Una storia che ha dell'incredibile. Che fa montare troppa frustrazione.

Mi ha dato il voltastomaco il ruolo di Trump all'epoca.

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Il dado è tratto, Lincoln. Per tutti noi..

kript96

• Correttore automatico
    • Mostra profilo
  • Traduzioni: 100+
« Risposta #4 il: 10 June 2019, 09:25:20 »
Son contenta non l'hanno bloccata a causa di Felicity, è una storia che merita di essere raccontata e indignare

Cioè?
Comunque mini di un certo livello, superiore alla media netflix, da vedere.
"Now I am quietly waiting for the catastrophe of my personality to seem beautiful again"
TvShowTime: https://www.tvshowtime.com/en/user/490622/profile
Anya: I have finesse! I have finesse coming out of my bottom!
Traduco: Arrow s04, iZombie s02-03, The Magicians s01-s02, Supergirl s01, Red Oaks s01-s02, Flesh and Bone s01, Braindead s01, Stranger Things s01,Lucifer s02

vascy

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #5 il: 10 June 2019, 10:19:08 »
Cioè?
Comunque mini di un certo livello, superiore alla media netflix, da vedere.

Era immischiata nello scandalo delle ammissioni universitarie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_college_admissions_bribery_scandal. L'altra serie con lei sempre di Netflix, Otherhood, è stata però posticipata da aprile a agosto
L'altra attrice coinvolta Lori Loughlin invece è stata immediatamente licenziata da Hallmark cancellandola anche dagli episodi già filmati
« Ultima modifica: 10 June 2019, 10:21:56 da vascy »

RiCc!o

• Rory Gilmore
  • per mettermi i piedi in testa ci vuole ben Affleck
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #6 il: 10 June 2019, 21:20:06 »
madonna odio felicity huffman con tutto me stesso

st4rlight

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #7 il: 11 June 2019, 15:28:07 »
S1
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

« Ultima modifica: 11 June 2019, 22:39:21 da vascy »
"What the hell are you doing?!?" "It's, just....Pure mindless vandalism!" "What is the matter with you?!?! Are you mentally deficiant?!?!" "If i was mentally deficiant, i would have missed. Check that out:Bullseye." (Nathan - Misfits)

<3 I am SHER locked <3

lucaxt

• Clark Kent
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8 il: 11 June 2019, 22:33:14 »

assamala

• Clara Oswald
  • "You come at the king, you best not miss"
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #9 il: 25 June 2019, 23:25:45 »
Miniserie bellissima, attori fenomenali.
Top 10:
Breaking Bad - The Wire - The Sopranos - Mad Men - Twin Peaks - Mr. Robot - Better Call Saul - Lost - BoJack Horseman - The Leftovers

Oceanic 6

• Sherlock Holmes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10 il: 26 June 2019, 03:20:54 »

vascy

• Mostra profilo

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
    • [AssisiNews - Notizie da Assisi e dintorni]
« Risposta #12 il: 28 October 2019, 15:44:03 »
L'ho guardata poco dopo che è uscita, è meravigliosa. L'ultima puntata mi ha letteralmente distrutto  :prego:
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

frency89

• The Todd
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13 il: 3 December 2019, 21:00:02 »
Recuperata solo ora, veramente bellissima!! L'ultima puntata ho pianto praticamente dall'oinizio alla fine...

Oceanic 6

• Sherlock Holmes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #14 il: 11 December 2019, 17:26:30 »
SAG Award 2020

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries: Jharrel Jerome (“When They See Us”)
« Ultima modifica: 11 December 2019, 17:28:45 da Oceanic 6 »