Autore Topic: Immagini divertenti - meme, gif, captions -  (Letto 411663 volte)

Fafana20

• Walter Bishop
  • "Well, look at me, I'm bananas."
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Immagini divertenti - meme, gif, captions -
« Risposta #2070 il: 19 August 2016, 12:12:59 »
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

:XD:
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

arden86

• Quartetto Infernale [Hickeys-Knot-Kisses]
  • Sterek is the way! >< You smell like cherries!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2071 il: 22 November 2016, 18:16:57 »
la nonna è sempre la nonna... anche se non la tua :XD:
Tumblr

"There's a FF for that" is the new "There's an app for that" Teen Wolf addicted
@Lunsfuhd: "The men of Teen Wolf are like Pokemon, gotta catch em all." :huhu:
“I spent like 10 years of my life pretending to fly around on a broomstick and you’re asking me if preparing for a love scene was ‘tricky’ because the other person also had a penis?” - Daniel Radcliffe
“Everyone dies alone. But if you mean something to someone…
if you help someone or love someone, and even a single person
remembers you… then maybe you never really die at all?” - PoI addicted

arden86

• Quartetto Infernale [Hickeys-Knot-Kisses]
  • Sterek is the way! >< You smell like cherries!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2072 il: 23 November 2016, 18:18:02 »
Tumblr

"There's a FF for that" is the new "There's an app for that" Teen Wolf addicted
@Lunsfuhd: "The men of Teen Wolf are like Pokemon, gotta catch em all." :huhu:
“I spent like 10 years of my life pretending to fly around on a broomstick and you’re asking me if preparing for a love scene was ‘tricky’ because the other person also had a penis?” - Daniel Radcliffe
“Everyone dies alone. But if you mean something to someone…
if you help someone or love someone, and even a single person
remembers you… then maybe you never really die at all?” - PoI addicted

Fafana20

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2073 il: 20 January 2017, 21:42:52 »

"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

Fafana20

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2074 il: 27 January 2017, 18:47:34 »

:rofl:

Fafana20

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2075 il: 10 February 2017, 12:57:32 »

:asd:

Fafana20

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2076 il: 10 March 2017, 22:40:53 »