Autore Topic: Damon & Elena e Nian (Nina&Ian) appreciation thread  (Letto 646571 volte)

Barbie Klaus

• The Todd
  • I will always choose you.
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Damon & Elena e Nian (Nina&Ian) appreciation thread
« Risposta #8040 il: 14 December 2013, 19:51:32 »
io ve lo dico... I WON'T SURVIVE.

We are there for you. We won't let you down  :hug:

Siccome voglio farmi odiare, agevolo altri video correlati con canzoni che vi strazieranno e strapperanno l'anima   :XD: :T_T: :T_T:

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

Consiglio cioccolata.
Quintali di cioccolata.

:mcrying: :mcrying: :mcrying:
I would have saved you in a heartbeat, no question! And you would have gotten to grow up and have the life that you wanted, the life that you deserved, and I wanted that for you, Elena, because I am that selfish.

You know what I really am? Selfish. Because I make bad choices that hurt you. Yes, I would rather have died than be human. I’d rather die right now, then spend a handful of years with you, only to loose you when I’m too old, sick and miserable and you’re still you. I’d rather die right now than spend my last, final years remembering how good I had it and how happy I was because that’s who I am, Elena, and I’m not gonna change, and there’s no apology in the world that encompasses all the reasons I’m wrong for you.

No one tells me how I live my life, no one tells me who I love, and definitely not the universe. And I'm not going to let someone else's idea of destiny stop me from loving you or being with you or building a future with you.

LabuanPearl88

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8041 il: 15 December 2013, 12:33:16 »
Buon giorno e buona domenica :ciao:

Spaccio qualche nuovo gifset :lici: :shy:

Per ridersela un po' :lol?:

"Come recuperare la propria fidanzata scomparsa" by Damon Salvatore :rofl:

buffy

• Vicecoscienza di Tutor
  • TNE
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8042 il: 15 December 2013, 14:29:47 »

Questo gifset :mwow: :mwow: :mwow:

Io continuo a farmi/ci del male...

Sometimes the best choice makes you feel broken and the worst one makes you feel alive.

p.sawyer82

• Molly Hooper
  • HEAT WADE GIRL - TEAM DELENA/TNE
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8043 il: 15 December 2013, 15:17:33 »
Quante nuove canzoni Delena abbiamo  :tenero: :mwow: :mcrying:

Twin, il video con Unspoken è   :T_T: :T_T: :T_T: sono muoro a ripetizione  :T_T: :T_T: :T_T:

Vado a fare quintali di biscotti sennò non mi riprendo  :T_T:
"It's you... it's you Peyton..."
"It’s not just that Elena makes Damon a better person. She does, but he changes her too. Damon challenges her, surprises her. He makes her question her life, her beliefs. Stefan is different. His love is pure and he’ll always be good for her. Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst."
"...but I'm not sorry that I'm in love with you"

Watching: The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Hart of Dixie, Baby Daddy, Eye Candy, Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, Arrow, The100, New Girl, HTGAWM, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., True Detective, Downton Abbey, Jane the Virgin, Young and Hungry, Sherlock
Willing to end: Twin Peaks, Doctor Who (s2)
Waiting List: Friday Night Lights, Gotham
RIP: Friends, One Tree Hill (s6), Veronica Mars, Heroes, The OC, Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, October Road, Lost, ER, Charmed, Dawson's Creek, 90210, Go On, Touch, Star-Crossed

serClizia

• Max Black
  • Destiel Guru
    • Mostra profilo
    • Adherence
« Risposta #8044 il: 15 December 2013, 17:44:38 »
"Exorcizamus te, Salachristulia" “There’s a FF for that” is the new “There’s an app for that”.
CONCLUSI: Twin Peaks, X-Files, Fringe, Veronica Mars, Lost, Flash Forward, Heroes, Buffy, Greek, Six Feet Under, Nip/Tuck, Reaper, E.R., Friends, Life, Political Animals, Spartacus, Dexter, The Killing, Breaking Bad, How I Met your Mother, Californication, Misfits, Revolution, Utopia, The Mentalist, Sons of Anarchy, Community, Hannibal, Downton Abbey
IN CONTEMPORANEA: Game Of Thrones, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Homeland, American Horror Story, The Big Bang Theory, Arrow, New Girl, Teen Wolf, Sherlock, True Detective, The 100, The Strain, Shameless, Fargo
MARATONA: Battlestar Galactica
REWATCH: The 100
SOONER OR LATER: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Alias, Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men
ABBANDONATI: Once Upon A Time, Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, The Following, The Flash, Under The Dome
DA FINIRE: London Spy, Pushing Daisies, Quantico, Parks & Recs, The Office, Brooklyn 99, Supergirl, Z nation, Scandal, Vicious, Masters of Sex, OITNB, House of Cards, How to Get Away with Murder

myrs

• Liz Lemon
  • Wow, sarcasm. That's original.
    • Mostra profilo
    • weheartit
« Risposta #8045 il: 15 December 2013, 19:27:37 »
Io non vorrei fare sempre quella che cita Dawson's Creek, però sopportatemi   :hug:

ps: i video postati mi uccideranno a breve. BYE. :mcrying: :pukingrainbows: :mwow:
-I can tell life from TV, Jeff. TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules and likable leading men #sixseasonsANDAMOVIE

More importantly, it has to be joyful, effortless, fun.
TV defeats it’s own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda, or trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing.
It’s TV, it’s comfort.
It's a friend you've known so well, and for so long you just let it be with you and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day or phone in a day. And it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton and never come back.

fra^

• Molly Hooper
  • Live and let die
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8046 il: 15 December 2013, 20:06:05 »
Con le citazioni da Dawson's Creek  :love: e le canzoni postate penso che morirò a brevissimo  :mwow: :mwow: :mwow:

#viamo mi fate muoro a ripetizione  :bYe:

Sweet_Cele

• Don Draper
  • ZIA CELE!!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8047 il: 15 December 2013, 23:43:12 »
Vabbè, ciao. Vado a morire in un angolino.

Post unito: 15 December 2013, 22:34:20
BYE ⁿ

Post unito: 15 December 2013, 23:43:12
: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
[Team No Expectations]

myrs

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
    • weheartit
« Risposta #8048 il: 15 December 2013, 23:50:10 »
Sento l'anima straziarsi lentamente, quest'ultimo è 
-I can tell life from TV, Jeff. TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules and likable leading men #sixseasonsANDAMOVIE

TV defeats it’s own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda, or trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing.
It’s TV, it’s comfort.
It's a friend you've known so well, and for so long you just let it be with you and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day or phone in a day. And it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton and never come back.

buffy

• Vicecoscienza di Tutor
  • TNE
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8049 il: 16 December 2013, 12:22:03 »
Non so perché non ci avessi pensato prima, ma grazie al post di myrs ho realizzato l'ennesimo parallelismo tra Damon/Elena e Pacey/Joey: la summer of our life/magic summer :T_T: :T_T:

Lascio un altro video da right in the feels, dedicato particolarmente a Barbie Klaus che invocava questa canzone per Damon ed Elena :mwow: :mwow: :mwow:

Sometimes the best choice makes you feel broken and the worst one makes you feel alive.

myrs

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
    • weheartit
« Risposta #8050 il: 16 December 2013, 12:44:54 »
Non so perché non ci avessi pensato prima, ma grazie al post di myrs ho realizzato l'ennesimo parallelismo tra Damon/Elena e Pacey/Joey: la summer of our life/magic summer :T_T: :T_T:

Lascio un altro video da right in the feels, dedicato particolarmente a Barbie Klaus che invocava questa canzone per Damon ed Elena :mwow: :mwow: :mwow:

Annego beata nel mare dei parallelismi. BYE.  :T_T: :T_T: :T_T:
Estati che verranno per sempre nominate come la cosa più bella di sempre e mai a noi fatte vedere, THE crudeltà  :nu:

Il video  :mwow: :mwow:
Anche questo è semplicemente stupendo! :pukingrainbows: Mi ero appena ripresa da quelli di ieri!  :XD:

It’s TV, it’s comfort.

buffy

• Vicecoscienza di Tutor
  • TNE
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8051 il: 16 December 2013, 13:41:50 »
Prendo una breve pausa dai video per portare un gifset...

p.sawyer82

• Molly Hooper
  • HEAT WADE GIRL - TEAM DELENA/TNE
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8052 il: 16 December 2013, 15:48:14 »

PMS anyone  :ninja2:?

Continuate così ed entro stasera potrei morire annegata nelle mie stesse lacrime e/o ingrassare di 7/8 kg.

Is it January 23rd yet???
"It's you... it's you Peyton..."
"It’s not just that Elena makes Damon a better person. She does, but he changes her too. Damon challenges her, surprises her. He makes her question her life, her beliefs. Stefan is different. His love is pure and he’ll always be good for her. Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst."
"...but I'm not sorry that I'm in love with you"

Watching: The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Hart of Dixie, Baby Daddy, Eye Candy, Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, Arrow, The100, New Girl, HTGAWM, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., True Detective, Downton Abbey, Jane the Virgin, Young and Hungry, Sherlock
Willing to end: Twin Peaks, Doctor Who (s2)
Waiting List: Friday Night Lights, Gotham
RIP: Friends, One Tree Hill (s6), Veronica Mars, Heroes, The OC, Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, October Road, Lost, ER, Charmed, Dawson's Creek, 90210, Go On, Touch, Star-Crossed

Barbie Klaus

• The Todd
  • I will always choose you.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8053 il: 16 December 2013, 17:21:09 »

:hug: :hug:

Io invece ieri sera ho trovato questo:

la canzone è sempre "All I want" e il video parte dal breakup, per proseguire con i best moments  :T_T: :T_T: :T_T:

Per rimanere in tema di parellelismi con DC:

Parallelsmi con GA:

« Ultima modifica: 16 December 2013, 22:30:07 da Barbie Klaus »
I would have saved you in a heartbeat, no question! And you would have gotten to grow up and have the life that you wanted, the life that you deserved, and I wanted that for you, Elena, because I am that selfish.

You know what I really am? Selfish. Because I make bad choices that hurt you. Yes, I would rather have died than be human. I’d rather die right now, then spend a handful of years with you, only to loose you when I’m too old, sick and miserable and you’re still you. I’d rather die right now than spend my last, final years remembering how good I had it and how happy I was because that’s who I am, Elena, and I’m not gonna change, and there’s no apology in the world that encompasses all the reasons I’m wrong for you.

No one tells me how I live my life, no one tells me who I love, and definitely not the universe. And I'm not going to let someone else's idea of destiny stop me from loving you or being with you or building a future with you.

fra^

• Molly Hooper
  • Live and let die
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8054 il: 16 December 2013, 17:24:02 »

Parallelsmi con GA:

NO non GA NO   :XD:
Soprattutto con lei NO  :sooRy:

Per il resto Barbie mi hai uccisa SALLO :bYe:

Quanto manca alla prossima puntata?Poco vero???  :tenero: