Autore Topic: The IT Crowd Manual -Special Behind the Scenes 2013-  (Letto 927 volte)

Akira91

• Molly Hooper
  • Local shop for local people, nothing for you here
    • Mostra profilo
    • Ahoy matey! Where's me rum? Arrrrr!
The IT Crowd Manual -Special Behind the Scenes 2013-
« il: 26 December 2013, 14:44:36 »

Alla vigilia di Natale 2013 Channel 4 ha mandato in onda uno speciale Dietro le Quinte di IT Crowd!! :gogo: :gogo:

Da wikipedia:

The IT Crowd Night
On Christmas Eve 2013, Channel 4 aired a special IT Crowd Night. It featured Katherine Parkinson as her character Jen Barber, now acting manager at Reynholm Industries, introducing the segments of the IT Crowd Night as part of a "corporate webisode". The night started at 10PM with the special "The Internet is Coming". After that, the IT Crowd Manual aired. It is a behind-the-scenes documentary narrated by Stephen Mangan, featuring interviews with the main cast, and various other guest stars who appeared on the show, in the form of a manual, with each subject of the series (characters, studio, audience) having its own chapter. The night featured two favourites; the fans' favourite and series creator favourite. The fans' favourite episode was "The Work Outing"[10] Graham Lineham's favourite episode was "The Final Countdown".[11]

Eccovelo sul tubo (si trova anche in giro :distratto:)
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
« Ultima modifica: 26 December 2013, 14:52:03 da Akira91 »
I never existed in the 80's, but the 80's exists in me.
black comedy - sci-fi - fantasy - dramedy - documentary

4 8 15 16 23 42 = 108
If I saw you everyday, forever, Will, I would remember this time.
"I hate you" "No you don't"
-'I'll see you again in 25 years'
-Mo nighean donn -What does that mean? -My brown-haired lass.

Deviling Master

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
Re: The IT Crowd Manual -Special Behind the Scenes 2013-
« Risposta #1 il: 31 December 2013, 19:53:19 »
Non so se è in traduzione qui, ma intanto io ho trovato i sub eng