Autore Topic: [Commenti] The Expanse 1x04 - CQB  (Letto 1319 volte)

Doc74

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
Re: [Commenti] The Expanse 1x04 - CQB
« Risposta #30 il: 28 December 2015, 18:28:51 »
Ahah pensa te, a me per ora è piaciuto di più il libro :P

Chi è il marziano (codino inquietante)?? Mi sugge il PG ^_^

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

Erik07081988

• Jerry Gergich
  • Life itself is only a vision.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #31 il: 28 December 2015, 19:13:44 »
Si esatto, quello che chiamano Lopez. :)
You see? That's why you and I understand each other. Now, everything you do is an abomination. But your word...your word is your bond. To your godson. To Carter. You do what you say. So do I. I'm not gonna threaten to kill you. I'm going to kill you whether you tell me or not. No bargaining. In three minutes you're dead. I've killed many people. Never bothered me much. That's why I was good at it. I didn't like them suffering, though. Took me years to figure out how to do it quickly, painlessly. But if you don't tell me, I'm gonna forget all of that. Understand? And I'll make the last three minutes of your life last forever.

dr34m

• Jerry Gergich
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #32 il: 28 December 2015, 21:59:33 »
È talmente  bella la serie che ho comprato l'ebook e lo sto leggendo avidamente

X_X

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33 il: 24 January 2016, 12:56:52 »
Episodio 1

Episodio 4
« Ultima modifica: 24 January 2016, 17:19:44 da X_X »

nincadoro

• Max Black
  • I'm the FBI
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #34 il: 23 March 2017, 20:30:54 »
Tolti i dialoghi di 'na banalità disarmante, il tizio che con un ferro in pieno sterno è ancora vivo (che poi...come cacchio s'è staccato dal muro dove era stato infilato?  :XD:) e lo slowmotion dal filmetto...il resto molto bello :zizi:
Ritmo costante, pochissimi tempi morti, tanta adrenalina, un bel poco di trash.
Bene, non sopporto però la riproposizione dell'ennesimo cliché caratteriale: Alex. Ma perchè in ogni cacchio di serie simile ci deve essere sempre un personaggio così  -.-' ? 'sti personaggi dovevano estinguersi negli anni '90

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #35 il: 1 April 2017, 00:05:42 »
Boh, molto belli gli effetti speciali... il resto non è all'altezza: dialoghi semi-imbarazzanti, narrazione resa frammentata da un montaggio piuttosto ed inutilmente caotico, alcuni slow-motion a caso.

Vediamo le prossime...
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)