Autore Topic: Topic Generale sui Pilot  (Letto 26714 volte)

.::Kraven::.

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Pilot 2018-2019
« Risposta #225 il: 11 October 2018, 10:57:31 »
Evviva, Ciri non è afro-americana  :pirurì:
In attesa del ripristino della funzione "Ricerca" del forum, è possibile utilizzare google:
basta aprire www.google.com e scrivere nella barra di ricerca, per esempio, "site:https://www.italiansubs.net/forum/ supernatural" (senza virgolette e con uno spazio tra l'indirizzo del forum e la chiave di ricerca) per ottenere i link alle discussioni dove appare la chiave di ricerca "supernatural"

Qui una guida visuale (non fate caso al tono ironico iniziale):
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.italiansubs.net%2Fforum%2F+supernatural&iie=1

Zireael

• Jonah Ryan
  • We live as we dream - alone.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #226 il: 11 October 2018, 13:35:04 »
Per me hanno toppato con Yennefer. :doh: :nu:
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live." - Geralt Of Rivia (The Last Wish)

"Here's the secret to being happy. Just pretend you are happy and eventually you'll forget you're pretending" - BoJack Horseman

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream...But who is the dreamer?"

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #227 il: 15 October 2018, 20:08:58 »
"You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box... HOPE"

tfpeel

• cuore di panna | Sacrificata sull'altare del dio PILØ | CW, cosa mi combini?
  • #itsallconnected
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #228 il: 15 October 2018, 21:09:27 »
Netflix piglia tutto  :zizi: :metal:

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
"You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box... HOPE"

nanauccia

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
TVTIME → Nanachi

Perle ai porci/Me la sono legata al dito, prima o poi verrò a prendervi, bastardi Pushing Daisies, Dark Angel, Ghost Whisperer, From A to Z, Tru Calling, Standoff, Galavant, Blood Drive, Emerald City

NathanDrake83

• Haters gonna hate
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 74
  • Traduzioni: 674
« Risposta #231 il: 25 October 2018, 21:49:38 »
si allarga l'universo Trek: CBS All Access ordina due stagioni della comedy animata Star Trek: Lower Decks con Mike McMahan, già scrittore e produttore per Rick and Morty, come showrunner.
My dog speaks more eloquently than thee.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant.

Zireael

• Jonah Ryan
  • We live as we dream - alone.
    • Mostra profilo
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live." - Geralt Of Rivia (The Last Wish)

"Here's the secret to being happy. Just pretend you are happy and eventually you'll forget you're pretending" - BoJack Horseman

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream...But who is the dreamer?"

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #233 il: 31 October 2018, 23:07:57 »

NathanDrake83

• Haters gonna hate
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 74
  • Traduzioni: 674
« Risposta #234 il: 1 November 2018, 20:03:15 »
Showtime ordina una serie sequel di Penny Dreadful, Penny Dreadful: City of Angels.

FX ordina la miniserie Mrs. America con Cate Blanchett

BBC America ordina The Watch, tratta dai romanzi "Discworld" di Terry Pratchett.

altra serie Marvel in sviluppo per il nuovo servizio streaming di Disney: dopo Loki e Scarlet Witch, si parla di Falcon e Winter Soldier in coppia. non è ancora chiaro se con Sebastian Stan e Anthony Mackie, anche se tutto fa pensare di sì.
My dog speaks more eloquently than thee.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant.

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #235 il: 1 November 2018, 20:22:47 »
« Ultima modifica: 1 November 2018, 20:24:36 da lion885 »
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

mp1985

• Dean Winchester
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #236 il: 7 November 2018, 20:51:42 »
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

janps

• Aspirante Kleenex
  • Saul Goodman
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #237 il: 8 November 2018, 12:07:18 »
La CW prepara un reboot della serie The 4400.

questa potrebbe essere una buona idea. la serie finì da schifo.

MrDarkFlame

• Max Black
  • Everything happens for a reason.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #238 il: 8 November 2018, 13:15:16 »
Nel mio cuore: LOST, Supernatural, The Leftovers
Indimenticabili:
Battlestar Galactica, Alias, Buffy, Prison Break, Fringe, Heroes, Dexter, Once Upon A Time, The X-Files, Sense8, Banshee, 12 Monkeys, Mr. Robot, Dark, Breaking Bad, Person of Interest, Watchmen
Degne di menzione: Dirk Gently, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, The Sopranos, The Wire, Les Revenants, Haven, Smallville, Chuck, Grimm, The 4400, 24, Good Omens, Agents of SHIELD, Vikings, Lucifer, Romanzo Criminale, Utopia, Continuum, Legion, The 100, Wandavision, Midnight Mass, The Haunting, Intruders, Oz, Sherlock, Hemlock Grove, Castle Rock, El Barco, Torchwood, Hannibal, Jericho, Bates Motel, Orphan Black, Angel, Twin Peaks, Arrow, Broadchurch, V, 11.22.63, The OA, House of Cards, Hawkeye, Carnivàle, Gotham, Preacher
Seguo: Doctor Who, The Boys, Fargo, The Handmaid's Tale, Stranger Things, The Umbrella Academy, Manifest, Locke & Key, The Mandalorian, Legends of Tomorrow, From, Loki, Ordinary Joe, Squid Game, American Horror Story, The Witcher, La Brea, Black Mirror, Invasion, Boba Fett, The Wheel of Time, His Dark Materials, The Flash, The Nevers, Foundation

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #239 il: 22 November 2018, 10:05:40 »