Autore Topic: Topic Generale sui Pilot  (Letto 26658 volte)

NathanDrake83

• Haters gonna hate
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 74
  • Traduzioni: 674
Re: Pilot 2018-2019
« Risposta #210 il: 27 August 2018, 14:06:42 »
https://tendaily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a180827bid/former-buffy-writer-and-showrunner-pumped-for-reboot-20180827

e non dice nè che è stato confermato nè che il personaggio protagonista sarà una nuova Buffy, solo che sarà interpretata da un'attrice nera (che potrebbe benissimo interpretare un nuovo personaggio). tutte cose che si sapevano sin dall'inizio.
My dog speaks more eloquently than thee.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant.

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. When that person is taken from you, what do you become then?

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
« Ultima modifica: 5 September 2018, 03:08:24 da ConoR »
When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. When that person is taken from you, what do you become then?

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
"You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box... HOPE"

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
"You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box... HOPE"

Man 92

• Abed Nadir
  • Mai inchinati, mai piegati, mai spezzati.
    • Mostra profilo

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #218 il: 3 October 2018, 20:26:50 »
E da Netflix arriva la risposta... Amazon si prende Jordan? E noi ci prendiamo C. S. Lewis e le Cronache di Narnia:

The Chronicles of Narnia Universe to Be Explored in Netflix Series and Films

NathanDrake83

• Haters gonna hate
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 74
  • Traduzioni: 674
« Risposta #219 il: 4 October 2018, 19:17:58 »
DC Universe ha annunciato i periodi di messa in onda delle sue serie per il 2019:
My dog speaks more eloquently than thee.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant.

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #220 il: 5 October 2018, 01:59:12 »
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

armante

• Internet Explorer - Il recuperatore - You know nothing, Jon Snow - disarmante
  • Time is a flat cerchia
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 222
  • Traduzioni: 268
« Risposta #221 il: 5 October 2018, 15:04:55 »
Stavo per dire "ma non fa già una serie per Netflix?" e invece mi confondevo con Renée Zellweger :asd:
My head was sound asleep,
but my stomach was wide awake

I was almost not right (Jessica Huang)

gatsu71

• Chuck Addicted Strahology Believer
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #222 il: 8 October 2018, 19:08:31 »
Ridley Scott's Raised by Wolves Sci-Fi Series Ordered at TNT, Scott to Direct
Citazione
Raised by Wolves centers on two androids tasked with raising human children on a mysterious virgin planet

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo

Zireael

• Jonah Ryan
  • We live as we dream - alone.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #224 il: 11 October 2018, 10:15:59 »
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live." - Geralt Of Rivia (The Last Wish)

"Here's the secret to being happy. Just pretend you are happy and eventually you'll forget you're pretending" - BoJack Horseman

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream...But who is the dreamer?"