Autore Topic: Pilot 2017-2018  (Letto 39426 volte)

Dottolo

• The Todd
  • Wherever there's trouble, we are there.
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Pilot 2017-2018
« Risposta #285 il: 2 September 2017, 11:53:47 »
Mi segno anche io!  .pepepe
There's always been a need for Heroes… Guardians… Champions. Their effect on societies is undeniable. Vast cultures have been built around them. They stand for Freedom, against those who'd see it fail. Wherever there's trouble, they are there. They never give up.
They stay 'till the fight is won.

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. When that person is taken from you, what do you become then?

Asola

• Non è panz
  • Lagertha
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #287 il: 7 September 2017, 03:13:58 »
Ratched - Diabolical Nurse Drama from Ryan Murphy Starring Sarah Paulson Ordered to Series by Netflix

ma questo na santa scopata doccia se la farà ogni tanto?
Ovviamente vedrò anche questa, ci mancava lo sbarco su netflix  :asd:

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Ultima modifica: 7 September 2017, 11:43:58 da TheMustang100 »
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

MalusDB

• Ermetico come una giacca in goretex
  • When God closes a door, he opens a dress.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #289 il: 7 September 2017, 12:35:51 »
ma questo na santa scopata doccia se la farà ogni tanto?
Ovviamente vedrò anche questa, ci mancava lo sbarco su netflix  :asd:

Il problema è che alterna mezze cagate a capolavori, quindi non sai mai cosa aspettarti con lui  :asd:

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. When that person is taken from you, what do you become then?

armante

• Internet Explorer - Il recuperatore - You know nothing, Jon Snow - disarmante
  • Time is a flat cerchia
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 222
  • Traduzioni: 268
« Risposta #291 il: 8 September 2017, 13:16:36 »
Il binomio Netflix-Ryan Murphy è potenzialmente devastante per le sorti della televisione mondiale :interello:
My head was sound asleep,
but my stomach was wide awake

I was almost not right (Jessica Huang)

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #293 il: 10 September 2017, 07:47:15 »
"You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box... HOPE"

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
"You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box... HOPE"

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #297 il: 20 September 2017, 03:31:47 »

cuecadelacut

• idemdelacut / Warn hub
  • Vanessa Ives
  • WHOOPTY-FRICKIN-DO!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #298 il: 20 September 2017, 05:31:00 »
 .pepepe

clau78

• You can just call me Root, bitch.
    • Mostra profilo

#WeBeliveInHatake                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    #TotoSeriesAddicted