Autore Topic: Oggi ho visto  (Letto 833562 volte)

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho visto
« Risposta #22245 il: 25 November 2022, 15:12:40 »
New Amsterdam 5x08  :OOOKKK:

FBI 5x08  :interello:

Chicago Med 8x08  :OOOKKK:
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22246 il: 25 November 2022, 18:13:19 »
Dead to me 3x04-07
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22247 il: 25 November 2022, 22:55:14 »
Wednesday 1x02-03-04 :love:
Fleishman is in Trouble 1x03 :cry:

I love you and I like you.

Elyn05

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22248 il: 25 November 2022, 23:49:30 »
Doctor Who (1963) 23x13-14 :aka: :scettico:
Seguite: Carnival Row, Doctor Who, His Dark Materials, House of the Dragon, Good Omens, Loki, Sex Education, Stranger Things, The Mandalorian, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Rings of Power, The Weel of Time, Wednesday, What if...?
In corso: Doctor Who Classic S23, The Sarah Jane Adventures
Rewatch in corso: Good Omens, The Big Bang Theory
Da finire/recuperare: Daredevil, Doctor Who Classic, Elementary, Merlin, Numb3rs, One Piece, The Closer, The Magicians, The Mentalist, The Sarah Jane adventures, Torchwood
Finite: Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Alphas, Being Humans UK, Bones, Buffy, Class, Cloak and Dagger, Everwood, Game of Thrones, Ghost Whisperer, Hawkeye, Heroes, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Joan of Arcadia, Inhumans, Luke Cage, Major Crimes, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Runaways, Scorpion, She-Hulk, Sherlock, Smallville, Star Trek: Enterprise, Streghe, The Book of Boba Fett, The Defenders, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, The Librarians, WandaVision, Warehouse 13

TVTime: Giulia05

Timoria

• The Todd
  • ¿Plata o plomo?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22249 il: 26 November 2022, 00:13:55 »
Our Universe 1.01

:sbava: :evai:
x

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22250 il: 26 November 2022, 14:04:34 »
Dead to me 3x07-10

«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22251 il: 26 November 2022, 23:07:19 »
Fra ieri e oggi
Miss Scarlet & The Duke 3x01/02/03/04 :love:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

Elyn05

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22252 il: 26 November 2022, 23:38:05 »
Guardian of the Galaxy Holyday Special :XD: :XD: :hug:
Seguite: Carnival Row, Doctor Who, His Dark Materials, House of the Dragon, Good Omens, Loki, Sex Education, Stranger Things, The Mandalorian, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Rings of Power, The Weel of Time, Wednesday, What if...?
In corso: Doctor Who Classic S23, The Sarah Jane Adventures
Rewatch in corso: Good Omens, The Big Bang Theory
Da finire/recuperare: Daredevil, Doctor Who Classic, Elementary, Merlin, Numb3rs, One Piece, The Closer, The Magicians, The Mentalist, The Sarah Jane adventures, Torchwood
Finite: Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Alphas, Being Humans UK, Bones, Buffy, Class, Cloak and Dagger, Everwood, Game of Thrones, Ghost Whisperer, Hawkeye, Heroes, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Joan of Arcadia, Inhumans, Luke Cage, Major Crimes, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Runaways, Scorpion, She-Hulk, Sherlock, Smallville, Star Trek: Enterprise, Streghe, The Book of Boba Fett, The Defenders, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, The Librarians, WandaVision, Warehouse 13

TVTime: Giulia05

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22253 il: 27 November 2022, 12:26:41 »
Ghislaine Maxwell: Filthy Rich

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22254 il: 27 November 2022, 22:23:03 »
Wednesday 1x05-06-07-08 :love:
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special :XD:

I love you and I like you.

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22255 il: 27 November 2022, 22:43:29 »
Tulsa King 1x03 :OOOKKK:
Miss Scarlet & The Duke 1x05/06 :love:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22256 il: 28 November 2022, 14:45:25 »
1899 1x02  :OOOKKK:

New Amsterdam 5x09-10  :zizi:
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22257 il: 28 November 2022, 22:30:13 »
Yellowstone 5x04 :zizi:
Staged 3x01/02/03 :XD: :love:

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22258 il: 29 November 2022, 11:00:35 »
White Lotus 1x01
Wednesday 1x01

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22259 il: 29 November 2022, 22:22:16 »
Crime Scene:The Texas Killing Fields :ninja2:
Staged 3x04/05/06 :love: :XD: