Autore Topic: Oggi ho visto  (Letto 824185 volte)

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho visto
« Risposta #22050 il: 30 September 2022, 13:57:58 »
Chicago Med 8x01  :zizi:

We Hunt Together 2x06  :OOOKKK:
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22051 il: 30 September 2022, 16:44:13 »
Who Killed Malcolm X? 1x05-06
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22052 il: 30 September 2022, 22:33:25 »
The Good Fight 6x04 :love:
Bad Sisters 1x08 :ninja2: :ninja2: :ninja2:
CSI: Vegas 2x01 :zizi:

I love you and I like you.

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22053 il: 30 September 2022, 22:52:29 »
All Creatures Grat & Small 3x03 :love:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22054 il: 1 October 2022, 15:53:40 »
9-1-1 6x01-02  :interello:

The Resident 6x02  :zizi:
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22055 il: 1 October 2022, 22:14:42 »
Inside Man 1x02  :scettico:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22056 il: 1 October 2022, 23:43:27 »
Sneaky Pete S01x03-07
The Handmaid's Tale 2x02-03
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22057 il: 2 October 2022, 15:09:05 »
L'ho ripresa dopo averla  messa da parte per un po' e ho fatto una mini maratona di Star Trek: Lower Decks fino alla 3x06 che mi ha commossa, :love: oltre a farmi ridere :lol?:
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22058 il: 2 October 2022, 22:01:08 »
Drømmeren - Karen Blixen bliver til 1x04 :OOOKKK:

manupelli

• Ahsoka Tano
  • I Love You 3000
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22059 il: 3 October 2022, 02:32:05 »
Negli ultimi giorni:

-Versailles 1x08-09-10 :mcrying:
-Wanna 1x02 :ok:
-Viola Come Il Mare 1x01 :nu:
-Mina Settembre 2x01-02 :cons:
Se non miri a niente,non colpirai mai niente.

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22060 il: 3 October 2022, 09:49:35 »
Transplant 3x02  :interello:

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22061 il: 3 October 2022, 13:49:17 »
The Bear 01 tra ieri e oggi

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22062 il: 3 October 2022, 21:27:04 »
Bloodlands 2x03 :OOOKKK:

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22063 il: 4 October 2022, 21:41:33 »
Chicago PD 10x02  :zizi:

La Brea 2x01  :mfacepalm:
« Ultima modifica: 4 October 2022, 21:43:22 da ottobre_rosso »

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22064 il: 4 October 2022, 21:44:43 »
Inside Man 1x03 :scettico: