Autore Topic: Oggi ho visto  (Letto 824174 volte)

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho visto
« Risposta #22020 il: 23 September 2022, 23:20:46 »
Bad Sisters 1x07 :ninja2:
Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story 1x03 :aka:

I love you and I like you.

Elyn05

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22021 il: 24 September 2022, 00:29:50 »
LotR: The Rings of Power 1x05  :aka: :hug:
Seguite: Carnival Row, Doctor Who, His Dark Materials, Good Omens, Loki, Stranger Things, The Mandalorian, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Weel of Time, What if...?
In corso: Doctor Who Classic S22, Love Victor, Sex Education, She-Hulk, House of the Dragon, The Rings of Power
Rewatch in corso: The Big Bang Theory
Da finire/recuperare: Daredevil, Doctor Who Classic, Elementary, Merlin, Numb3rs, One Piece, The Closer, The Magicians, The Mentalist, The Sarah Jane adventures, Torchwood
Finite: Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Alphas, Being Humans UK, Bones, Buffy, Class, Cloak and Dagger, Everwood, Game of Thrones, Ghost Whisperer, Hawkeye, Heroes, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Joan of Arcadia, Inhumans, Luke Cage, Major Crimes, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Runaways, Scorpion, Sherlock, Smallville, Star Trek: Enterprise, Streghe, The Book of Boba Fett, The Defenders, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, The Librarians, WandaVision, Warehouse 13
Da iniziare: Dune, The Boys, The Punisher, Twin Peaks, Star Trek

TVTime: Giulia05

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22022 il: 24 September 2022, 00:44:37 »
Dalgliesh 1x01  :OOOKKK:
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22023 il: 24 September 2022, 22:43:34 »
Crossfire 1x01/02/03 -.-'
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

RonSwanson

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22024 il: 24 September 2022, 23:22:10 »
Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story 1x04-05 :zizi:

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22025 il: 25 September 2022, 13:27:57 »
FBI 5x01  :interello:
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22026 il: 25 September 2022, 16:03:10 »
The Serpent Queen 1x02   :OOOKKK:
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22027 il: 25 September 2022, 18:01:03 »
Wanna 1x01-02-03-04
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22028 il: 25 September 2022, 20:33:27 »
Drømmeren - Karen Blixen bliver til 1x03 :OOOKKK:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22029 il: 25 September 2022, 23:48:31 »
The real bling ring 1x01-02
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».

manupelli

• Ahsoka Tano
  • I Love You 3000
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22030 il: 26 September 2022, 01:09:09 »
Negli ultimi giorni:

-Star Trek Lower Decks 3x01-02-03-04-05 :XD: :riot:
-Solo Uno Sguardo 1x01-02-03-04-05-06 :zizi:
-Versailles 1x01-02-03-04-05-06-07 :ok:
-House Of The Dragon 1x03-04-05 :cons:
-Quantum Leap (2022) 1x01 :ok:
-Wanna 1x01 :nonono:
-She-Hulk Attorney At Law 1x04-05-06 :look:
Se non miri a niente,non colpirai mai niente.

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22031 il: 26 September 2022, 09:56:40 »
The Real Bling Ring 1x03
Brooklyn 99 8x01-02-03

RonSwanson

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22032 il: 26 September 2022, 21:23:50 »
Professor T 2x02 :zizi:
The Good Fight 6x02-03 :aka:
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law 1x06 :mfacepalm:

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22033 il: 26 September 2022, 22:12:54 »
Bloodlans 2x02  :zizi:
Karen Pirie 1x01 :OOOKKK:

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #22034 il: 26 September 2022, 22:22:14 »
Brooklyn 99 s08x04-10  :love: