Autore Topic: Oggi ho visto  (Letto 588493 volte)

Vashta Nerada

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho visto
« Risposta #19080 il: 1 December 2019, 15:17:32 »
Rick And Morty 2x02 2x03 e 2x04

Folle geniale incredibile :OOOKKK: :OOOKKK: :OOOKKK:
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

lion885

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #19081 il: 1 December 2019, 20:48:10 »
Godfather of Harlem 1x10  :zizi:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

I want to sleep beneath peaceful skies in my lover’s bed with a wide open country in my eyes and these romantic dreams in my head. {Bruce Springsteen | No Surrender}.

Fafana20

• Walter Bishop
  • "Well, look at me, I'm bananas."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19082 il: 1 December 2019, 22:11:26 »
His Dark Materials 1x05  :nu:
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

lion885

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #19083 il: 2 December 2019, 21:50:04 »
His Dark Materials 1x05  :T_T:
Mr.Robot 4x09  .pepepe :metal:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

I want to sleep beneath peaceful skies in my lover’s bed with a wide open country in my eyes and these romantic dreams in my head. {Bruce Springsteen | No Surrender}.

Fafana20

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19084 il: 2 December 2019, 23:46:28 »
I Medici 3x01/02  :OOOKKK:
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

lion885

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #19085 il: 3 December 2019, 21:23:26 »
Vienna Blood 1x03  :ok:

Jim Barris

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19086 il: 3 December 2019, 22:51:49 »
Mr Robot 04X09  :jolly: :jolly: :jolly: Mioddio,
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
« Ultima modifica: 4 December 2019, 21:23:38 da Jim Barris »
TOP: Altered Carbon (7.5), American Gods (6),A Series of Unfortunate Events (7.5), Ash Vs Evil Dead (7), Attack on Titan (9), Battlestar Galactica (re-make) (10), Better Call Saul (8), Black Mirror (8), Blood Drive (7), BoJack Horseman (10), Boris (10), Breaking Bad (9), Carnivàle (10), Chernobyl (10), Death Note (6.5), Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (9), Disenchantment (7), Fargo (8.5), Game of Thrones (8), Gotham (7), Gunpowder (10), House of Cards (8), Hannibal (7,5), Happy! (10), Kidding (10), Legion (9), Mad Men (10), Maniac (9), Mr Robot (9), Narcos (10), Patrick Melrose (10), Peaky Blinders (9), Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams (10), Preacher (8.5), Prison Break (7), Rick and Morty (10), Rome (9.5), Santa Clarita Diet (7.5), Sense8 (9), Sons of Anarchy (9), Stranger Things (9), Taboo (8), The Deuce (10), The Expanse (9), The Haunting of Hill House (9), The Leftovers (9), The Man In The High Castle (7.5),The Office (10), The Orville (8), The Shield (10), The Sopranos (10), The Terror (6), The Wire (9), The Young Pope (8), The Knick (8), Too Old To Die Young (9), True Detective (9), Twin Peaks (10), Undone (8), Urban Myths (9.5), Westworld (6), Z Nation (7,5).

RonSwanson

• Carrie Mathison
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19087 il: 3 December 2019, 23:16:13 »
(in questi giorni)

Servant 1x02-03 :meh:
Gold Digger 1x03 :ninja2:
Shameless US 10x03 :asd:
Watchmen 1x07 :aka:
The Crown 3x07-08 :prego:

I love you and I like you.

Fafana20

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19088 il: 3 December 2019, 23:52:13 »
I Medici 3x03/04  :OOOKKK:

lion885

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #19089 il: 4 December 2019, 21:39:46 »
Castle Rock 2x09 .pepepe
Treadstone 1x08  :OOOKKK:

RonSwanson

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19090 il: 4 December 2019, 21:48:05 »
The Crown 3x09-10 :pukingrainbows: :prego:
Shameless US 10x04 :look:

ottobre_rosso

• Richard Castle
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
    • SicurAUTO.it - Automobilisti sicuri e informati
« Risposta #19091 il: 5 December 2019, 09:42:10 »
The good doctor 3x09  :OOOKKK:

Emergence 1x08  :scettico:
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

RonSwanson

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19092 il: 5 December 2019, 22:40:28 »
His Dark Materials 1x04-05 :cry:
Castle Rock 2x08-09 :ohoh:
The Morning Show 1x05-06
The Moodys 1x01 .pepepe

ottobre_rosso

• Richard Castle
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
    • SicurAUTO.it - Automobilisti sicuri e informati
« Risposta #19093 il: 6 December 2019, 15:26:01 »
9-1-1  3x10  :OOOKKK:

The Resident 3x09   :OOOKKK:
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

Vashta Nerada

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19094 il: 6 December 2019, 16:45:00 »
Rick And Morty  2x05 e 2x06

:eha: :lol?: :aka: :asd:
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...