Autore Topic: Oggi ho visto  (Letto 593225 volte)

lion885

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
Re: Oggi ho visto
« Risposta #19065 il: 25 November 2019, 22:21:51 »
Mr. Robot 4x08  :zizi:
His Dark Materials 1x04  :OOOKKK:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

I want to sleep beneath peaceful skies in my lover’s bed with a wide open country in my eyes and these romantic dreams in my head. {Bruce Springsteen | No Surrender}.

Vashta Nerada

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19066 il: 25 November 2019, 22:24:20 »
The Crown 3x05 3x06   :OOOKKK: :love:

Se volevano farmi provare simpatia per un personaggio... ci sono riusciti :OOOKKK:
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

RonSwanson

• Carrie Mathison
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19067 il: 25 November 2019, 22:31:56 »
Evil 1x08 :look:
Stumptown 1x07
Will & Grace 11x05 :hug:

I love you and I like you.

Fafana20

• Piper Chapman
  • "Well, look at me, I'm bananas."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19068 il: 26 November 2019, 22:08:33 »
The Crown 3x07

Grande Menzies  :love:

Post unito: [time]<strong>Ieri</strong> alle 23:56:31[/time]
The Crown 3x08

Commovente.  :cry:

Post unito: 26 November 2019, 22:08:33
The Crown 3x09 / 3x10

Gran bella stagione!  :tenero:
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

lion885

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #19069 il: 26 November 2019, 22:18:01 »
Vienna Blood 1x02 :ok:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

I want to sleep beneath peaceful skies in my lover’s bed with a wide open country in my eyes and these romantic dreams in my head. {Bruce Springsteen | No Surrender}.

Jim Barris

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19070 il: 27 November 2019, 23:51:29 »
Negli ultimi giorni

The Office 04X01 02 03 04  :lol?: :lol?: :love:

Mr Robot 04X08   :paura: .pepepe
TOP: Altered Carbon (7.5), American Gods (6),A Series of Unfortunate Events (7.5), Ash Vs Evil Dead (7), Attack on Titan (9), Battlestar Galactica (re-make) (10), Better Call Saul (8), Black Mirror (8), Blood Drive (7), BoJack Horseman (10), Boris (10), Breaking Bad (9), Carnivàle (10), Chernobyl (10), Death Note (6.5), Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (9), Disenchantment (7), Fargo (8.5), Game of Thrones (8), Gotham (7), Gunpowder (10), House of Cards (8), Hannibal (7,5), Happy! (10), Kidding (10), Legion (9), Mad Men (10), Maniac (9), Mr Robot (10), Narcos (10), Patrick Melrose (10), Peaky Blinders (9), Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams (10), Preacher (8.5), Prison Break (7), Rick and Morty (10), Rome (9.5), Santa Clarita Diet (7.5), Sense8 (9), Sons of Anarchy (9), Stranger Things (9), Taboo (8), The Deuce (10), The Expanse (9), The Haunting of Hill House (9), The Leftovers (9), The Man In The High Castle (7.5),The Office (10), The Orville (8), The Shield (10), The Sopranos (10), The Terror (6), The Wire (9), The Young Pope (8), The Knick (8), Too Old To Die Young (9), True Detective (9), Twin Peaks (10), Undone (8), Urban Myths (9.5), Westworld (6), Z Nation (7,5).

ottobre_rosso

• Richard Castle
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
    • SicurAUTO.it - Automobilisti sicuri e informati
« Risposta #19071 il: 28 November 2019, 18:03:30 »
His Dark Materials 1x04  :scettico: forse la peggiore tra le quattro trasmesse

Chicago PD  7x09  :OOOKKK:

FBI 2x05  :interello:
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

lion885

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #19072 il: 28 November 2019, 21:52:22 »
Fra ieri e oggi
Castle Rock 2x08  .pepepe
Treadstone 1x07 :OOOKKK:
Servant 1x01/02/03  :paura:

Vashta Nerada

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19073 il: 28 November 2019, 23:05:49 »
The Crown 3x07 3x08

:OOOKKK: :love: :OOOKKK:
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

chicagousait

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19074 il: 29 November 2019, 11:43:11 »
Orange is the new black 7x06 - 7x13
I have a like life. It suits me fine.

Un pilot non si nega a nessuno

lion885

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #19075 il: 29 November 2019, 13:41:03 »
The Mandalorian 1x04  :love:
Voglio anch'io
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

Fafana20

• Piper Chapman
  • "Well, look at me, I'm bananas."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19076 il: 29 November 2019, 20:48:05 »
The Mandalorian 1x04 :love:

"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

ottobre_rosso

• Richard Castle
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19077 il: 29 November 2019, 21:19:57 »
The resident 3x09  :OOOKKK:

9-1-1 3x08  :O.O:
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

lion885

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #19078 il: 29 November 2019, 22:01:59 »
The Mandalorian 1x04 :love:

È già,

ottobre_rosso

• Richard Castle
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #19079 il: 1 December 2019, 13:52:08 »
The feed 1x01  :scettico: