Autore Topic: Oggi ho terminato ...  (Letto 2247153 volte)

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho terminato ...
« Risposta #40350 il: 27 November 2022, 22:02:04 »
Wednesday. Molto molto carino :love:

I love you and I like you.

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40351 il: 27 November 2022, 22:44:31 »
Miss Scarlet & The Duke S03, vabbè adoro quei due :love:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

sarinac88

• Peggy Olson
  • Labello addicted
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40352 il: 28 November 2022, 12:16:53 »
Miss Scarlet & The Duke S03, vabbè adoro quei due :love:
no scusa, in che senso? c'è già anche la terza? Ok, ora so cosa fare stasera, grazie.
All these rules... you think you've got to obey them.
What are you talking about?
All that noise inside your head.

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40353 il: 28 November 2022, 12:29:21 »
no scusa, in che senso? c'è già anche la terza? Ok, ora so cosa fare stasera, grazie.
Sì è interamente disponibile però senza sottottitoli ;)
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

mp1985

• Dean Winchester
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40354 il: 28 November 2022, 21:07:02 »
1899 stagione 1. Interessante, spero continuino.
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40355 il: 28 November 2022, 22:38:45 »
Warrior Nun S2

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40356 il: 29 November 2022, 22:22:56 »
Staged S03, per me possono andare avanti all'infinito  :love: :XD:

vascy

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40357 il: 29 November 2022, 22:29:08 »
Departure S3

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40358 il: 30 November 2022, 10:06:59 »
The White Lotus s01 no vabbeh, adoro ma-.. che ho visto?  :XD:
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

Eraserhead89

• Gemma Teller
  • [...]Why not be happy while you're here?[...]
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40359 il: 30 November 2022, 10:07:51 »
The Crown, s5

Ehi, questa è stata difficile da finire, salvo giusto alcuni episodi...
Le mie Preferite: Adventure Time | Bojack Horseman | Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul | Buffy, tvs/Angel, ts | Community | Cosmos | Cowboy Bebop | Dark | Death Note | Ducktales | Firefly | Fleabag | Freaks & Geeks | Friends | Halt and Catch Fire | Legion | Mad Men | Mr Robot | Neon Genesis Evangelion | Paranoia Agent | Samurai Champloo | Seinfeld | Six Feet Under | The Good Fight | The Knick | The Leftovers | The Sopranos | The Office US | The Wire | Twin Peaks | Undone | Utopia | Watchmen

Seguo:American Crime Story | Arcane | Barry | Better Things | Black Mirror | Euphoria | Fargo | For all Mankind | How I Met Your Mother | It's Always sunny in Philadelphia | L'amica Geniale | Love Death & Robots | Mythic Quest | Only Murders in the building | Perry Mason | Ramy | Reservation Dogs | Schmigadoon! | Servant | Severance | Sex Education | Staged | Stranger Things | Succession | Ted Lasso | The Bad Guy | The Bear | The Boys | The Crown | The Great | The Last of Us | The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel | The Mysterious Benedict Society | The Sandman | The Simpsons | The Umbrella Academy | True Detective | What We do in the Shadow | Yellowjackets

vascy

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40360 il: 30 November 2022, 22:24:49 »
Queen Sugar  :nu:
Miss Scarlet and The Duke S3 :love:

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40361 il: 30 November 2022, 22:41:20 »
Crime Scene:The Texas Killing Fields :ninja2:

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40362 il: 30 November 2022, 23:33:11 »
Crime Scene: The Texas Killing Fields anche io :cry:

I love you and I like you.

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40363 il: 2 December 2022, 17:16:55 »
Wednesday

Molto carina. Senza grandi pretese diverte.
Un amore la protagonista  :love:

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

vascy

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #40364 il: 2 December 2022, 22:19:00 »
The Devil's Hour S1