Autore Topic: Oggi ho terminato ...  (Letto 2173501 volte)

Oceanic 6

• Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho terminato ...
« Risposta #39090 il: 8 January 2022, 14:34:23 »
Emily in Paris s02

lion885

• Barney Stinson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39091 il: 8 January 2022, 20:14:47 »
The Tourist, carina se ci sarà una seconda stagione la guarderò volentieri.
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39092 il: 9 January 2022, 13:17:47 »
La prima stagione di The Expanse

Una gradita sorpresa, non sembra nemmeno una serie di Syfy. Ci voleva una belle serie hard SciFi :gogo:

Tematiche interessanti e un intreccio abbastanza complesso ma che si sviluppa bene. :OOOKKK: :OOOKKK:
Via con la seconda!

Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

mp1985

• Dean Winchester
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39093 il: 9 January 2022, 13:23:41 »
Dickinson, un'interessante conclusione per una serie che ha sempre saputo essere unica.

With Love, (mini?) serie carina e leggera.

Landscapers, una sorprendente miniserie che racconta una storia true crime in modo sorprendente.
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

lion885

• Barney Stinson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39094 il: 9 January 2022, 21:12:25 »
Mayor of Kingstown, bella serie e spero in una seconda stagione.
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39095 il: 9 January 2022, 22:32:00 »
Five Bedrooms S3  :XD:

-Dre@mer-

• Peggy Olson
  • "Where the fucking is your grave?"
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39096 il: 9 January 2022, 23:47:15 »
Ho finito la prima stagione di Dickinson  :zizi: L'ho iniziata quasi per caso e mi ha piacevolmente sorpresa.

Poi la serie ha il pregio di avvicinare gli spettatori alla sublime poesia di Emily Dickinson...
Come back and make up a goodbye at least. Let's pretend we had one. / Reality is almost always wrong. / You want to believe, don't you? / It's all contaminated. / This is about you stealing my wind. / #1 The night I met you. / Fear is the price of imagination. / You know what I wish? I wish that just once people wouldn’t act like the cliché that they are. / Everything has its time and everything dies. / Haven’t you heard? I don’t have a heart. / Is it all lies, forever and ever, everyone and everything? / Doctor, please, please, don't make me go back! / Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she’s patient, the days are coming that she’ll never forget. / Buffy, can we rest? / When it's dark and I'm all alone and I'm scared or freaked out or whatever, I always think: "What would Buffy do?" You're my hero. / “Però non voglio leggere chiù niente di chillu ca scrivi.” “Pecché?” “Pecché mi fa male.” / Now turn around and face the other way. Now we walk and we never look back.

Credits: stephenie7777

*Alessandra*

• Walter Bishop
  • "My beautiful boy."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39097 il: 10 January 2022, 08:33:51 »
A casa tutti bene.
Che esaurimento. :XD:
“Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver before it.”

FreakRenegade

• Peggy Olson
  • Ho una personalità disturbata...
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39098 il: 10 January 2022, 16:02:32 »
Succession s3  :love: :love: :love:
«Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before!» #StarTrekUniverse 🖖

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39099 il: 10 January 2022, 19:19:50 »
Succession S02 ribadisco il mio amore per i ricchi disagiati
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

lion885

• Barney Stinson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39100 il: 10 January 2022, 20:21:48 »
Dexter: New Blood

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39101 il: 10 January 2022, 22:45:32 »
The Tourist WTF  :XD:

mp1985

• Dean Winchester
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39102 il: 11 January 2022, 00:03:47 »
The Tourist. Molto contorto e particolare.
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39103 il: 11 January 2022, 19:42:35 »
Dexter: New Blood. Sono traumatizzata per la bruttezza di questo episodio finale :minterello:  help :minterello:

I love you and I like you.

cuecadelacut

• idemdelacut / Warn hub
  • Vanessa Ives
  • WHOOPTY-FRICKIN-DO!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #39104 il: 11 January 2022, 22:37:26 »
Love Life  :OOOKKK: ho preferito sta seconda stagione