Autore Topic: Oggi ho terminato ...  (Letto 2175248 volte)

*Alessandra*

• Walter Bishop
  • "My beautiful boy."
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho terminato ...
« Risposta #33930 il: 23 May 2019, 09:38:31 »
The Society.
Nel complesso niente male.
“Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver before it.”

penelope

• Carrie Mathison
  • SUCH FUN!!! (Miranda)
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33931 il: 23 May 2019, 17:51:18 »
The Blacklist S6:OOOKKK:

The Rain S2, insomma. -.-'

Got S8, purtroppo è finita. :cry: :cry:

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33932 il: 23 May 2019, 22:07:00 »
SEAL Team S2  :OOOKKK:
Chicago Med S4 :look:
Chiago Fire S7  :|

E ieri The Village S1 :love: spero per il rinnovo :paura:

*Alessandra*

• Walter Bishop
  • "My beautiful boy."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33933 il: 24 May 2019, 09:39:00 »
La decima stagione di Modern Family. :zizi:
“Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver before it.”

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33934 il: 24 May 2019, 12:44:01 »
La terza stagione di The Good Fight
E' sempre una delle mie serie preferite, ma spero che con la prossima stagione correggano un po' la piega che ha preso ultimamente.
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

Héctor Belascoarán

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33935 il: 24 May 2019, 16:02:17 »
The Good Wife S5

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33936 il: 24 May 2019, 19:52:41 »
Barry S02! :love:
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

Zireael

• Jonah Ryan
  • We live as we dream - alone.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33937 il: 24 May 2019, 23:12:11 »
The Big Bang Theory
La serie non aveva più niente da dire da anni ma, nonostante tutto, mi mancherà.
Sicuramente le prime stagioni me le porterò nel cuore.
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live." - Geralt Of Rivia (The Last Wish)

"Here's the secret to being happy. Just pretend you are happy and eventually you'll forget you're pretending" - BoJack Horseman

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream...But who is the dreamer?"

Luckyz

• Gregory House
  • Τύχη
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33938 il: 25 May 2019, 10:53:56 »
Peaky Blinders S01

Soltanto :prego:
Πάντα ῥεῖ καὶ οὐδὲν μένει

lion885

• Barney Stinson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33939 il: 25 May 2019, 14:30:40 »
Slasher S03, meglio della s02 ma inferiore alla s01, ad ogni modo serie che mi intrattiene.
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

ilecub77

• Rory Gilmore
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33940 il: 25 May 2019, 19:15:06 »
il mio primo rewatch di The Shield: stratosferica!

Erano passati anni dalla sua prima visione e mi ero dimenticata alcuni dettagli: è stato un viaggio meraviglioso, durato due mesi e che mi porta a confermare questa serie al primo posto della mia classifica personale. La adoro!

Ancora oggi, reputo il suo finale non solo perfetto, ma addirittura il migliore series finale che abbia mai visto: chapeau Shawn Ryan!

Menzione d’onore a Walton Goggins: mi sa che inizio pure il rewatch di Justified  :distratto:

rikyf91

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33941 il: 25 May 2019, 20:59:03 »
Love, Death & Robots S01 :metal: :prego: :love:

Se ci sarà una seconda stagione me la vedrò sicuramente.

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33942 il: 25 May 2019, 22:24:55 »
Vida S2  :zizi: meglio della prima  :pirurì:

E ieri Lucifer S4

clau78

• You can just call me Root, bitch.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33943 il: 26 May 2019, 02:05:29 »
Barry s2  :cool:

#WeBeliveInHatake                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    #TotoSeriesAddicted

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #33944 il: 26 May 2019, 11:30:42 »
The end of the fucking world

Vista tutta in meno di 24 ore, bella. Forse perde un pò di mordente e di cinismo con il passare degli episodi, ma comunque rimane su buoni livelli. Ho capito che ci sarà una seconda stagione, ecco secondo me non avrebbe motivo di esistere, il finale è perfetto così com'è. Nota di merito per la colonna sonora, veramente ben composta!

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA