Autore Topic: Oggi ho terminato ...  (Letto 2188000 volte)

clau78

• You can just call me Root, bitch.
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho terminato ...
« Risposta #28650 il: 27 August 2017, 00:26:48 »
Wynonna Earp s2   :prego: :prego: :prego: :cool: :metal: :XD: :prego: :prego: :prego: ma che figata di serie!

#WeBeliveInHatake                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    #TotoSeriesAddicted

manupelli

• Ahsoka Tano
  • I Love You 3000
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28651 il: 27 August 2017, 01:49:48 »
Anch'io la seconda stagione di Wynonna Earp :cons: :aka:
Se non miri a niente,non colpirai mai niente.

*Alessandra*

• Walter Bishop
  • "My beautiful boy."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28652 il: 27 August 2017, 09:58:21 »
The Defenders.
Mi è piaciuta anche se si poteva fare di più. :zizi:
Bella alchimia fra i 4 protagonisti. :riot:
“Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver before it.”

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28653 il: 27 August 2017, 14:02:56 »
Wynonna Earp S2

che bella stagione!  .pepepe

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Zireael

• Jonah Ryan
  • We live as we dream - alone.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28654 il: 27 August 2017, 20:34:53 »
Wynonna Earp S02
Stagione fighissima! :samcro:
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live." - Geralt Of Rivia (The Last Wish)

"Here's the secret to being happy. Just pretend you are happy and eventually you'll forget you're pretending" - BoJack Horseman

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream...But who is the dreamer?"

rikyf91

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28655 il: 27 August 2017, 20:47:35 »
Wynonna Earp S2 :prego: :cool: :metal:

Datemi subito la prossima stagione :metal:

manupelli

• Ahsoka Tano
  • I Love You 3000
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28656 il: 28 August 2017, 01:36:05 »
Terza stagione di Dark Matter :paura:

Post unito: 28 August 2017, 01:36:06
Finita anche The Coroner :cons: Peccato per la cancellazione,avrei visto volentieri altri episodi :nu:
Se non miri a niente,non colpirai mai niente.

v3kk1

• Melinda May
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28657 il: 28 August 2017, 03:27:34 »
The Mist S01

Figo dai, anche se il film era un'altra cosa non è stato male.
Sono Byakuran

Oceanic 6

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28658 il: 28 August 2017, 04:23:35 »
Game Of Thrones S07

gremanza

• Visitatore
« Risposta #28659 il: 28 August 2017, 05:00:22 »
Game Of Thrones S07 

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

Edit: mi scuso.
« Ultima modifica: 28 August 2017, 09:23:52 da gremanza »

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28660 il: 28 August 2017, 07:26:56 »
@gremanza

ATTENZIONE agli spoiler. Per parlare della serie ti consiglio di andare nella board e nel thread apposito. Grazie.

"You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box... HOPE"

A_L_E_X

• Peggy Olson
  • The Most Powerful Man in The World
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28661 il: 28 August 2017, 08:57:16 »
Game of Thrones S7  :motherofgod:

Stagione sicuramente imperfetta e con grossi difetti, sulla quale pesa come un macigno la 7x05. Finale che, nonostante non regali i botti come quello della scorsa stagione, risulta comunque il miglior episodio stagionale appena sotto all'inarrivabile The Spoils of War.

Alla fine, nonostante dei palesi problemi, rimane sicuramente la mia serie preferita tra quelle attualmente in onda, ed aspettare chissà quanto per la stagione finale sarà dolorosissimo :T_T:
"When a man walks into a room, he brings his whole life with him. He has a million reasons for being anywhere, just ask him. If you listen, he'll tell you how he got there. How he forgot where he was going, and that he woke up. If you listen, he'll tell you about the time he thought he was an angel or dreamt of being perfect. And then he'll smile with wisdom, content that he realized the world isn't perfect. We're flawed, because we want so much more. We're ruined, because we get these things, and wish for what we had."
Don Draper, "The Summer Man"

We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?

Serie seguite e terminate

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28662 il: 28 August 2017, 09:59:43 »
Game of Thrones S07  :lol?:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

MrDarkFlame

• Max Black
  • Everything happens for a reason.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28663 il: 28 August 2017, 10:58:14 »
La settima stagione di Game of Thrones. :metal:
Nel mio cuore: LOST, Supernatural, The Leftovers
Indimenticabili:
Battlestar Galactica, Alias, Buffy, Prison Break, Fringe, Heroes, Dexter, Once Upon A Time, The X-Files, Sense8, Banshee, 12 Monkeys, Mr. Robot, Dark, Breaking Bad, Person of Interest, Watchmen
Degne di menzione: Dirk Gently, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, The Sopranos, The Wire, Les Revenants, Haven, Smallville, Chuck, Grimm, The 4400, 24, Good Omens, Agents of SHIELD, Vikings, Lucifer, Romanzo Criminale, Utopia, Continuum, Legion, The 100, Wandavision, Midnight Mass, The Haunting, Intruders, Oz, Sherlock, Hemlock Grove, Castle Rock, El Barco, Torchwood, Hannibal, Jericho, Bates Motel, Orphan Black, Angel, Twin Peaks, Arrow, Broadchurch, V, 11.22.63, The OA, House of Cards, Hawkeye, Carnivàle, Gotham, Preacher
Seguo: Doctor Who, The Boys, Fargo, The Handmaid's Tale, Stranger Things, The Umbrella Academy, Manifest, Locke & Key, The Mandalorian, Legends of Tomorrow, From, Loki, Ordinary Joe, Squid Game, American Horror Story, The Witcher, La Brea, Black Mirror, Invasion, Boba Fett, The Wheel of Time, His Dark Materials, The Flash, The Nevers, Foundation

andremilan1899

• Peggy Olson
  • Charlie? Charlie Runkle? Are you inside that woman
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #28664 il: 28 August 2017, 11:08:25 »
GoT S7