Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2871312 volte)

cuecadelacut

• idemdelacut / Warn hub
  • Vanessa Ives
  • WHOOPTY-FRICKIN-DO!
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #51675 il: 24 January 2022, 18:58:13 »
Close to me  :zizi:

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51676 il: 24 January 2022, 22:57:40 »
The Good Karma Hospital S4  :gogo:
Trigger Point  :aka:

scandalo

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51677 il: 25 January 2022, 02:16:36 »
Archive81 buona la prima  :OOOKKK:

*Alessandra*

• Walter Bishop
  • "My beautiful boy."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51678 il: 25 January 2022, 09:11:06 »
Archive 81.
Ottime premesse. :riot:
“Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver before it.”

Eraserhead89

• Gemma Teller
  • [...]Why not be happy while you're here?[...]
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51679 il: 25 January 2022, 10:43:35 »
See, s1
Pilot bello e stiloso, spero proprio si mantenga a buoni livelli perché il worldbuilding è molto intrigante!

Ted Lasso, s1
Sembra molto interessante, bel concept!
Le mie Preferite: Adventure Time | Bojack Horseman | Breaking Bad | Buffy, tvs / Angel, ts | Community | Cosmos | Cowboy Bebop | Dark | Death Note | Ducktales | Firefly | Fleabag | Freaks & Geeks | Friends | Halt and Catch Fire | Legion | Mad Men | Mr Robot | Neon Genesis Evangelion | Paranoia Agent | Samurai Champloo | Seinfeld | Six Feet Under | The Knick | The Leftovers | The Sopranos | The Office US | The Wire | Twin Peaks | Undone | Utopia | Watchmen

Seguo:American Crime Story | Arcane | Atlanta | Barry | Better Call Saul | Black Mirror | Euphoria | Fargo | For all Mankind | It's Always sunny in Philadelphia | Kevin can F Himself | L'amica Geniale | Mythic Quest | Only Murders in the building | Perry Mason | Ramy | Rick & Morty | Schmigadoon! | Servant | Severance | Sex Education | Stranger Things | Succession | Taboo | Ted Lasso | The Afterparty | The Boys | The Crown | The Dragon Prince | The Good Fight | The Great | The Legend of Vox Machina | The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel | The Mysterious Benedict Society | The Politician | The Umbrella Academy | True Detective| Westworld | What We do in the Shadow | Yellowjackets

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51680 il: 25 January 2022, 13:58:55 »
The Responder :zizi:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

Jim Barris

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51681 il: 25 January 2022, 14:02:20 »
La minidocuserie Il Business degli Stupefacenti

The Expanse S06  :pirurì: :metal:
TOP: Altered Carbon (7.5), American Gods (6),A Series of Unfortunate Events (7.5), Ash Vs Evil Dead (7), Attack on Titan (9), Battlestar Galactica (re-make) (10), Better Call Saul (8), Black Mirror (8), Blood Drive (7), BoJack Horseman (10), Boris (10), Breaking Bad (9), Carnivàle (10), Chernobyl (10), Death Note (6.5), Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (9), Disenchantment (7), Fargo (8.5), Game of Thrones (8), Gotham (7), Gunpowder (10), House of Cards (8), Hannibal (7,5), Happy! (10), Kidding (10), Legion (9), Mad Men (10), Maniac (9), Mr Robot (10), Narcos (10), Patrick Melrose (10), Peaky Blinders (9), Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams (10), Preacher (8.5), Prison Break (7), Rick and Morty (10), Rome (9.5), Santa Clarita Diet (7.5), Sense8 (9), Sons of Anarchy (9), Stranger Things (9), Taboo (8), The Deuce (10), The Expanse (9), The Haunting of Hill House (9), The Leftovers (9), The Man In The High Castle (7.5),The Office US (10), The Orville (8), The Shield (10), The Sopranos (10), The Terror (6), The Wire (9), The Young Pope (8), The Knick (8), Too Old To Die Young (9), True Detective (9), Twin Peaks (10), Undone (8), Urban Myths (9.5), Westworld (6), Z Nation (7,5).

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51682 il: 25 January 2022, 14:42:43 »
Archive 81

Iniziata stamattina all'alba mentre facevo colazione, ora sono al settimo episodio  :XD: direi che questo dice quanto mi stia prendendo

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Oceanic 6

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51683 il: 25 January 2022, 21:44:53 »
Snowpiercer s03

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51684 il: 26 January 2022, 01:48:58 »
The Gilded Age :zizi:

I love you and I like you.

manupelli

• Ahsoka Tano
  • I Love You 3000
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51685 il: 26 January 2022, 01:58:14 »
18a stagione di American Dad! :OOOKKK:
Se non miri a niente,non colpirai mai niente.

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51686 il: 26 January 2022, 09:17:44 »
Vienna Blood S1
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51687 il: 26 January 2022, 21:38:49 »
The Responder. Martin Freeman che bravo :love:

I love you and I like you.

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51688 il: 26 January 2022, 21:43:23 »
Furia :zizi:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #51689 il: 26 January 2022, 22:31:03 »
The Gilded Age  :zizi:
DOC - Nelle tue mani S2

E ieri The Responder ma non continuerò  :sooRy: