Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2453565 volte)

*Alessandra*

• Piper Chapman
  • "My beautiful boy."
    • Mostra profilo
    • My Tumblr
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #49830 il: 19 November 2020, 09:00:36 »
La prima stagione di All Rise.
Carina.
“Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver before it.”

antoniofoggia

• Molly Hooper
  • Spettatore comune precipitato nel mare di serie tv
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49831 il: 19 November 2020, 12:12:42 »
Rewatch di Black Sails
Chi vuole vederlo su Netflix facesse in fretta che da martedì sparisce  :interello:
Serie preferite: Mad Men, Nip/Tuck (le prime quattro stagioni), Battlestar Galactica, The Americans

Ho visto: X-Files, Millennium, Babylon 5, ST-ENT, Sanctuary, Fringe, House, Desperate Housewives, Caprica, Firefly, Alias, Hannibal, Prison Break, The Following, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Penny Dreadful, Haven, Soprano, True Detective, Luther, Sherlock, Boardwalk Empire, The Shield, Damages, Deadwood, The Big C, 4400, Heroes, Defiance, ST-DS9, The Leftovers, Buffy, Bates Motel, Masters Of Sex, The Strain, Fargo, Hemlock Grove, Justified, Sleepy Hollow, ST-TNG, 24, Sons of Anarchy, Torchwood, Warehouse 13, ST-VOY, Spartacus, Black Mirror, Happy!, Santa Clarita Diet, Rome, Orphan Black, The Night Of, Black Sails, House of Cards, Person of Interest, Six Feet Under, OITNB, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Lost, GOT, Ray Donovan, Gotham, Handmaid's Tale, 12 Monkeys, Continuum, Oz, Supernatural, ST-TOS

Sto seguendo: The Blacklist, Homeland, Mr. Robot, AHS, Peaky Blinders, Mindhunter, Ozark, The Good Place, Billions, Westworld, Dr. Who, Vikings, Lucifer

lion885

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #49832 il: 19 November 2020, 22:18:03 »
Alfa/Grow e la docuserie Murder on Middle Beach
« Ultima modifica: 19 November 2020, 22:24:03 da lion885 »
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
  • Sherlock Holmes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49833 il: 19 November 2020, 22:35:31 »
For Life S2 :zizi:

Eraserhead89

• Gemma Teller
  • [...]Why not be happy while you're here?[...]
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49834 il: 20 November 2020, 09:29:13 »
Siccome tra un po' Netflix lo toglie, ho cominciato Baccano!, anime molto particolare ma stilosissimo!  :ohoh:
Preferite: Adventure Time | Bojack Horseman | Breaking Bad | Buffy, tvs / Angel, ts | Carnivàle | Community | Cosmos | Cowboy Bebop | Death Note | Extras | Firefly | Fleabag | Freaks & Geeks | Friends | Halt and Catch Fire | Legion | Mad Men | Mr Robot | Neon Genesis Evangelion | Paranoia Agent | Samurai Champloo | Seinfeld | Six Feet Under | The Knick | The Leftovers | The Sopranos | The Office US | The Wire | Twin Peaks | Utopia | Watchmen

Guardo:24 | After Life | American Crime Story | Atlanta | Barry | Better Call Saul | Black Mirror | Dark | Dragon Prince | Dispatches from elsewhere | Ducktales | Euphoria | Fargo | Feud | Homecoming | L'amica Geniale | La Casa de Papel | Mind Field | Mindhunter | One Punch Man | Rick & Morty | Russian Doll | Sex Education | Sherlock | Stranger Things | Succession | Taboo | The Boys | The Crown | The Good Fight | The Haunting | The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel | The Midnight Gospel | The Politician | The Third Day | The Umbrella Academy | The West Wing | True Detective | Trust | Undone | Upload | Westworld | What We do in the Shadow

mp1985

• Vanessa Ives
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49835 il: 20 November 2020, 16:17:38 »
The Take, una miniserie crime britannica.
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

scandalo

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49836 il: 21 November 2020, 12:40:58 »
The Blacklist s8  :OOOKKK:

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49837 il: 21 November 2020, 17:48:02 »
The Witcher

visti i primi due, non so se avrò la forza per terminarla
serie molto d'atmosfera mi pare, e da questo punto hanno fatto un buon lavoro devo dire: ambienti e atmosfere funzionano bene e mi piacciono veramente tanto. Però i primi due episodi mi hanno annoiato da morire, mi son sembrati durare 2 volte di più di tutta la trilogia integrale de il signore degli anelli, ma soprattutto non mi pare funzioni granchè il cast, personaggi/attori con zero carisma, zero presenza scenica. Il protagonista più che un truce guerriero mi sembra un truce cogliene smaltato

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Oceanic 6

• Sherlock Holmes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49838 il: 21 November 2020, 20:22:14 »
Virgin River S01

Jim Barris

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49839 il: 21 November 2020, 22:24:37 »
Succession  :pukingrainbows: :notbad: Un inizio che è una bomba totale.
TOP: Altered Carbon (7.5), American Gods (6),A Series of Unfortunate Events (7.5), Ash Vs Evil Dead (7), Attack on Titan (9), Battlestar Galactica (re-make) (10), Better Call Saul (8), Black Mirror (8), Blood Drive (7), BoJack Horseman (10), Boris (10), Breaking Bad (9), Carnivàle (10), Chernobyl (10), Death Note (6.5), Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (9), Disenchantment (7), Fargo (8.5), Game of Thrones (8), Gotham (7), Gunpowder (10), House of Cards (8), Hannibal (7,5), Happy! (10), Kidding (10), Legion (9), Mad Men (10), Maniac (9), Mr Robot (10), Narcos (10), Patrick Melrose (10), Peaky Blinders (9), Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams (10), Preacher (8.5), Prison Break (7), Rick and Morty (10), Rome (9.5), Santa Clarita Diet (7.5), Sense8 (9), Sons of Anarchy (9), Stranger Things (9), Taboo (8), The Deuce (10), The Expanse (9), The Haunting of Hill House (9), The Leftovers (9), The Man In The High Castle (7.5),The Office US (10), The Orville (8), The Shield (10), The Sopranos (10), The Terror (6), The Wire (9), The Young Pope (8), The Knick (8), Too Old To Die Young (9), True Detective (9), Twin Peaks (10), Undone (8), Urban Myths (9.5), Westworld (6), Z Nation (7,5).

Oceanic 6

• Sherlock Holmes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49840 il: 22 November 2020, 00:01:39 »
MotherFatherSon

mp1985

• Vanessa Ives
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49841 il: 22 November 2020, 00:02:10 »
The Right Stuff. Molto promettente.
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

meg89

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49842 il: 22 November 2020, 18:23:32 »
The Marvelous Mrs Maisel - S3
Sempre divertente
- I know that if you think life's a vending machine where you put in virtue and take out happiness then you're going to be disappointed. - Maggie
- You go to get your shit together - Princess Carolyn
- No one wins. One side just loses more slowly. - Prez
- There's always music in the air - The man from another place
- Angelus: No weapons... no friends... no hope. Take all that away and what's left?
  Buffy: Me.

RonSwanson

• Carrie Mathison
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49843 il: Ieri alle 00:02:53 »
When The Streetlights Go On :ninja2:

I love you and I like you.

ottobre_rosso

• Gemma Teller
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
    • SicurAUTO.it - Automobilisti sicuri e informati
« Risposta #49844 il: Ieri alle 09:54:19 »
The Haunting of Hill House S1

FBI: most wanted S2
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora