Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2551044 volte)

Josèls

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #49710 il: 15 November 2020, 15:59:14 »
The Marvelous Mrs Maisel S3
Non so come ho fatto a resistere 2 anni senza vederla,li adoro tutti  :love:
Serie che seguo: Better Call Saul,Westworld,Homeland,Stranger Things,Black Mirror,The Handmaid's Tale,American Crime Story,Suburra,Mindhunter,The Terror,Young Sheldon,The Good Place,South Park,Bojack Horseman,F is for Family,Russian Doll,The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,Love,Death + Robots,Homecoming,Narcos:Mexico,Killing Eve,Modern Love,Living With Yourself
Serie terminate: Breaking Bad,Boardwalk Empire,V,How I Met Your Mother,Penny Dreadful,Boris,The Americans,Sense8,Twin Peaks,Game of Thrones,The Big Bang Theory,The Deuce,Fleabag,Narcos,Orange Is the New Black,The End of the F***ing World,The Man in the High Castle,Mr. Robot,Kidding
Abbandonate:2 Broke Girls,The Walking Dead,Sex Education,The Rain

Acrobat

• tomo tomo cacchio cacchio
  • Vanessa Ives
  • Uhuhuhuhuh Roberto Raggio!
    • Mostra profilo
  • (Re)Synch: 142
  • Revisioni: 39
  • Traduzioni: 406
« Risposta #49711 il: 15 November 2020, 16:45:17 »
The Crown S04

.pepepe .pepepe .pepepe
Burn down the disco
Hang the blessed dj

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49712 il: 15 November 2020, 16:57:13 »
The Crown s4  :love: :love: :love:

RonSwanson

• Gregory House
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49713 il: 15 November 2020, 17:26:34 »
The Crown s04 anche io :love:

I love you and I like you.

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49714 il: 15 November 2020, 18:28:54 »
Fargo S04

Il primo episodio promette bene. Il prologo è stato qualcosa di fantastico  :metal:

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Vashta Nerada

• Gregory House
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49715 il: 15 November 2020, 19:12:12 »
The Crown Season 4  of course :love:
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

Oceanic 6

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49716 il: 15 November 2020, 19:38:25 »
The Imagineering Story

Fafana20

• Barney Stinson
  • "Well, look at me, I'm bananas."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49717 il: 15 November 2020, 23:19:19 »
The Crown s4 :love:
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

andremilan1899

• Peggy Olson
  • Charlie? Charlie Runkle? Are you inside that woman
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49718 il: 16 November 2020, 10:08:00 »
Mi ero perso:
The Plot Against America

non potevo non iniziarla subito

easy20

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49719 il: 16 November 2020, 11:55:41 »
Black Summer  :zizi:
To the lake  :jolly:
Undercover (2019) s1 :distratto:
Preferite:Breaking bad, Oz,The Sopranos, SoA

Sto seguendo:[b Les Revants, American Horror Story Hote,l Glitch,Homeland,Nashville,Downton abbey,Once Upon Time,Empire,The muppets,Scream Queens,Quantico, Wet Hot American Summer,Wonderland AU,the walking dead,Inside amy schumer,Fargo [/b]
Ho seguito: Wentworth,Sense8.American Crime,Marvel's DaredevilUnbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Bates Motel, Galavant,Happy Valley,The Affair, MarcoPolo, Fargo,Reign,Outlander,Pretty Little Liars ,Real humans,In the flesh,Wentworth ,Under the dome,Love/hate,,Gomorra,Secret & lies Us
Terminate:Twin Peaks,Boardwalk Empire,Sons of anarchy ,Top of the Lake,I soprano ,oz,Nikita,Revenge,Breaking bad,Prison Break,Skins UK,Ringer,The secret circle,I Borgia,The tudors, The lying game,The Oc,One tree hill,The legend of bruce lee,Desperate Housewives,Harper's Island,   Charmed, Coma,Friends,Star crossed.

MrDarkFlame

• Rick Grimes
  • Everything happens for a reason.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49720 il: 16 November 2020, 11:59:27 »
La seconda stagione di His Dark Materials. :scettico:
Nel mio cuore: LOST, Supernatural, The Leftovers
Indimenticabili: Battlestar Galactica, Alias, Buffy, Prison Break, Fringe, Heroes, Dexter, Once Upon A Time, The X-Files, Sense8, Banshee, 12 Monkeys, Mr. Robot, Dark, Breaking Bad, Person of Interest, Watchmen
Degne di menzione: Dirk Gently, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, The Sopranos, The Wire, Les Revenants, Haven, Smallville, Chuck, Grimm, The 4400, 24, Good Omens, Agents of SHIELD, Vikings, Romanzo Criminale, Oz, Utopia, Continuum, Intruders, Legion, The 100, Sherlock, Wandavision, The Prisoner, The Lost Room, Hemlock Grove, Castle Rock, El Barco, Torchwood, Hannibal, Jericho, Bates Motel, Orphan Black, Angel, Twin Peaks, Arrow, Broadchurch, V, Touch, 11.22.63, The OA, Carnivàle, House of Cards, Gotham, American Gods, Preacher
Seguo: Doctor Who, The Boys, Fargo, The Handmaid's Tale, Stranger Things, The Umbrella Academy, Manifest, Locke & Key, The Mandalorian, Legends of Tomorrow, Lucifer, The Witcher, Black Mirror, His Dark Materials, American Horror Story, Debris, The Nevers, The Flash

Oceanic 6

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49721 il: 16 November 2020, 12:37:45 »
The Office S05

mp1985

• Vanessa Ives
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49722 il: 16 November 2020, 14:54:40 »
The Liberator. Piuttosto particolare.
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

Jim Barris

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49723 il: 16 November 2020, 17:36:33 »
Truth Seekers ieri sera i primi 2 shottini, carina, niente d'impegnativo, anche se il titolo è un pò fuorviante (Ghostbusters? Troppo banale...Ghost Seekers? Spectrum Seekers? Si, può andare) vediamo come procede.  :zizi: :zizi: :zizi:
TOP: Altered Carbon (7.5), American Gods (6),A Series of Unfortunate Events (7.5), Ash Vs Evil Dead (7), Attack on Titan (9), Battlestar Galactica (re-make) (10), Better Call Saul (8), Black Mirror (8), Blood Drive (7), BoJack Horseman (10), Boris (10), Breaking Bad (9), Carnivàle (10), Chernobyl (10), Death Note (6.5), Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (9), Disenchantment (7), Fargo (8.5), Game of Thrones (8), Gotham (7), Gunpowder (10), House of Cards (8), Hannibal (7,5), Happy! (10), Kidding (10), Legion (9), Mad Men (10), Maniac (9), Mr Robot (10), Narcos (10), Patrick Melrose (10), Peaky Blinders (9), Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams (10), Preacher (8.5), Prison Break (7), Rick and Morty (10), Rome (9.5), Santa Clarita Diet (7.5), Sense8 (9), Sons of Anarchy (9), Stranger Things (9), Taboo (8), The Deuce (10), The Expanse (9), The Haunting of Hill House (9), The Leftovers (9), The Man In The High Castle (7.5),The Office US (10), The Orville (8), The Shield (10), The Sopranos (10), The Terror (6), The Wire (9), The Young Pope (8), The Knick (8), Too Old To Die Young (9), True Detective (9), Twin Peaks (10), Undone (8), Urban Myths (9.5), Westworld (6), Z Nation (7,5).

meg89

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49724 il: 16 November 2020, 20:04:08 »
Pilot di The crown
Molto, molto interessante.
- I know that if you think life's a vending machine where you put in virtue and take out happiness then you're going to be disappointed. - Maggie
- You go to get your shit together - Princess Carolyn
- No one wins. One side just loses more slowly. - Prez
- There's always music in the air - The man from another place
- Angelus: No weapons... no friends... no hope. Take all that away and what's left?
  Buffy: Me.