Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2551952 volte)

lion885

• Piper Chapman
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #48495 il: 5 March 2020, 13:16:37 »
Castlevania S03  :zizi:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

clairek

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48496 il: 6 March 2020, 11:07:38 »
Six Feet Under S05
The Office S05
Sex Education S02

magicblack

• Lo scovatore di (quasi) tutto | refresh compulsivo | l'occhio di Sauron
    • Mostra profilo
  • (Re)Synch: 1448
« Risposta #48497 il: 6 March 2020, 15:27:31 »
Better Call Saul S05 :love:
Indimenticabili: Better Call Saul, Big Little Lies, Friends, Gomorra, Halt and Catch Fire, Homecoming, Kidding, L'amica geniale, Legion, Master of None, Sharp Objects, The Deuce, The Leftovers, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Night Of
Belle: American Crime Story, Black Mirror, Breaking Bad, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Lost, Love, Marvel's Daredevil, Maniac, Mr. Robot, Narcos, Orange Is the New Black, Rectify, Silicon Valley, Stranger Things, The End of the F***ing World, The Handmaid's Tale, The Jinx, The OA, The Young Pope, True Detective, Utopia, Westworld
Degne di nota: Billy & Billie, Everwood, Flaked, Fringe, House of Cards (US), Marco Polo (2014), MINDHUNTER, Red Oaks, The Affair, The Big Bang Theory
Dimenticabili: 11.22.63, 13 Reasons Why, Alias Grace, Dark Net, Marvel's Iron Fist, Marvel's Jessica Jones, Marvel's Luke Cage, Marvel's The Defenders, Marvel's The Punisher, Sense8, Suburra, V (2009)
Recupero/Seguo:

Vashta Nerada

• Gregory House
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48498 il: 6 March 2020, 17:33:04 »
La quinta stagione di Inside No 9

Mi erano mancati quei due pazzi :OOOKKK:
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

Jim Barris

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48499 il: 6 March 2020, 22:14:22 »
Utopia S01  :O.O: :O.O: Notevole, ho visto solo la prima puntata ma se si presenta così, ci sarà da divertirsi eccome.
TOP: Altered Carbon (7.5), American Gods (6),A Series of Unfortunate Events (7.5), Ash Vs Evil Dead (7), Attack on Titan (9), Battlestar Galactica (re-make) (10), Better Call Saul (8), Black Mirror (8), Blood Drive (7), BoJack Horseman (10), Boris (10), Breaking Bad (9), Carnivàle (10), Chernobyl (10), Death Note (6.5), Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (9), Disenchantment (7), Fargo (8.5), Game of Thrones (8), Gotham (7), Gunpowder (10), House of Cards (8), Hannibal (7,5), Happy! (10), Kidding (10), Legion (9), Mad Men (10), Maniac (9), Mr Robot (10), Narcos (10), Patrick Melrose (10), Peaky Blinders (9), Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams (10), Preacher (8.5), Prison Break (7), Rick and Morty (10), Rome (9.5), Santa Clarita Diet (7.5), Sense8 (9), Sons of Anarchy (9), Stranger Things (9), Taboo (8), The Deuce (10), The Expanse (9), The Haunting of Hill House (9), The Leftovers (9), The Man In The High Castle (7.5),The Office US (10), The Orville (8), The Shield (10), The Sopranos (10), The Terror (6), The Wire (9), The Young Pope (8), The Knick (8), Too Old To Die Young (9), True Detective (9), Twin Peaks (10), Undone (8), Urban Myths (9.5), Westworld (6), Z Nation (7,5).

lion885

• Piper Chapman
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48500 il: 6 March 2020, 22:18:39 »
Devs  :notbad:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48501 il: 7 March 2020, 12:35:07 »
Utopia S01  :O.O: :O.O: Notevole, ho visto solo la prima puntata ma se si presenta così, ci sarà da divertirsi eccome.
Una serie pazzesca, sono contenta che qualcuno la stia recuperando

Intanto io ho iniziato Castlevania s3  :riot:

mp1985

• Vanessa Ives
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48502 il: 7 March 2020, 19:20:18 »
Little Women, la miniserie del 2017. Interessante.
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

rikyf91

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48503 il: 7 March 2020, 21:43:06 »
Castelvania S03 :metal:

chicagousait

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48504 il: 7 March 2020, 23:24:34 »
Castlevania S3
I have a like life. It suits me fine.

Un pilot non si nega a nessuno

RonSwanson

• Gregory House
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48505 il: 8 March 2020, 01:31:24 »
Devs

I love you and I like you.

ottobre_rosso

• Gemma Teller
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48506 il: 8 March 2020, 03:21:12 »
Amazing stories S1
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

Oceanic 6

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48507 il: 8 March 2020, 16:42:22 »
Jane the Virgin S02

mp1985

• Vanessa Ives
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48508 il: 8 March 2020, 19:55:54 »
Good Girls stagione 2. Molto interessante.
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

-Dre@mer-

• Peggy Olson
  • "Where the fucking is your grave?"
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48509 il: 8 March 2020, 21:54:52 »
Ho iniziato The boys :OOOKKK: Premessa davvero accattivante... vediamo come prosegue.
Come back and make up a goodbye at least. Let's pretend we had one. / Reality is almost always wrong. / You want to believe, don't you? / It's all contaminated. / This is about you stealing my wind. / #1 The night I met you. / Fear is the price of imagination. / You know what I wish? I wish that just once people wouldn’t act like the cliché that they are. / Everything has its time and everything dies. / Haven’t you heard? I don’t have a heart. / Is it all lies, forever and ever, everyone and everything? / Doctor, please, please, don't make me go back! / Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she’s patient, the days are coming that she’ll never forget. / Buffy, can we rest? / When it's dark and I'm all alone and I'm scared or freaked out or whatever, I always think: "What would Buffy do?" You're my hero. / “Però non voglio leggere chiù niente di chillu ca scrivi.” “Pecché?” “Pecché mi fa male.” / Now turn around and face the other way. Now we walk and we never look back.

Credits: stephenie7777