Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2275234 volte)

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • I'm the FBI
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #47385 il: 31 July 2019, 23:44:40 »
Person of Interest S02

Root  :love: :love:

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

chicagousait

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47386 il: 1 August 2019, 09:08:44 »
Wentworth S7

My life is murder S1
Ciao Lucy Lawless ciao  :love:
I have a like life. It suits me fine.

Un pilot non si nega a nessuno

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47387 il: 1 August 2019, 23:35:13 »
Fleabag S02! :love:

Ecco come si scrive una serie, bella premiere!
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

clau78

• You can just call me Root, bitch.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47388 il: 2 August 2019, 02:23:59 »
Killjoys s5  :metal:

#WeBeliveInHatake                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    #TotoSeriesAddicted

chicagousait

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47389 il: 2 August 2019, 09:10:59 »
Mary Kills People S3

Strike Back S7
I have a like life. It suits me fine.

Un pilot non si nega a nessuno

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
    • FRAME - cinema e serie tv
« Risposta #47390 il: 2 August 2019, 12:15:03 »
Ho iniziato The Boys primo episodio bellissimo, sono entusiasta e non vedo l'ora di continuare. Karl Urban  :love:

JackieBoy23

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47391 il: 2 August 2019, 12:36:26 »
La seconda stagione di The Good Place

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amo alla follia: Breaking Bad, Sons Of Anarchy, The Shield, Community (le prime tre stagioni), Parks and Recreation

Seguo:

Aspetto: Atlanta (s3)

Ho finito: Boss, Breaking Bad, Community, Friday Night Lights, Game of Thrones, Go On, How I Met Your Mother, Justified, Lost, Luck, Oz, Parks & Recreation, Romanzo Criminale, Scrubs, Sons Of Anarchy, Spartacus, The Office US, The Shield.

shaquille

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47392 il: 2 August 2019, 13:08:25 »
Ho iniziato The Boys primo episodio bellissimo, sono entusiasta e non vedo l'ora di continuare. Karl Urban  :love:
Di cosa parliamo?

sotto_titolo

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47393 il: 2 August 2019, 14:03:13 »
Di cosa parliamo?

E' una serie Amazon con i supereroi (che sono i villain della storia). Ho visto le prime 3, e non è male (mi sembra che posso continuarlo, a differenza di tutte le altre serie di supereroi: vedo soltanto Legion).

A proposito:
ho iniziato Legion s3, Yellowstone s2 e City on a hill (con Kevin Bacon) che pare interessante.

Jim Barris

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47394 il: 2 August 2019, 15:52:08 »
Happy! S02  :O.O:
TOP: Altered Carbon (7.5), American Gods (6),A Series of Unfortunate Events (7.5), Ash Vs Evil Dead (7), Attack on Titan (9), Battlestar Galactica (re-make) (10), Better Call Saul (8), Black Mirror (8), Blood Drive (7), BoJack Horseman (10), Boris (10), Breaking Bad (9), Carnivàle (10), Chernobyl (10), Death Note (6.5), Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (9), Disenchantment (7), Fargo (8.5), Game of Thrones (8), Gotham (7), Gunpowder (10), House of Cards (8), Hannibal (7,5), Happy! (10), Kidding (10), Legion (9), Mad Men (10), Maniac (9), Mr Robot (9), Narcos (10), Patrick Melrose (10), Peaky Blinders (9), Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams (10), Preacher (8.5), Prison Break (7), Rick and Morty (10), Rome (9.5), Santa Clarita Diet (7.5), Sense8 (9), Sons of Anarchy (9), Stranger Things (10), Taboo (8), The Deuce (10), The Expanse (9), The Haunting of Hill House (9), The Leftovers (9), The Man In The High Castle (7.5), The Orville (8), The Shield (10), The Sopranos (10), The Terror (8,5), The Wire (9), The Young Pope (8), The Knick (8), Too Old To Die Young (9), True Detective (9), Twin Peaks (10), Urban Myths (9.5), Westworld (6), Z Nation (7,5).

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
  • Claire Underwood
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47395 il: 2 August 2019, 21:03:49 »
The Hunting  :OOOKKK:

E ho ripreso la seconda stagione di Keeping Faith, la versione gallese non mi piaceva  :sooRy:

Héctor Belascoarán

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47396 il: 2 August 2019, 21:22:50 »
The Boys pure io :zizi:

Menzione per colonna sonora: punk e Powerpop direttamente dal periodo d'oro 76/80  :metal: :pirurì: :OOOKKK:

-Dre@mer-

• Clark Kent
  • "Where the fucking is your grave?"
    • Mostra profilo
    • stephenie7777 graphic journal
« Risposta #47397 il: 3 August 2019, 10:13:57 »
Ieri ho iniziato Fleabag. Wow 😲
Come back and make up a goodbye at least. Let's pretend we had one. / Reality is almost always wrong. / You want to believe, don't you? / It's all contaminated. / This is about you stealing my wind. / #1 The night I met you. / Fear is the price of imagination. / You know what I wish? I wish that just once people wouldn’t act like the cliché that they are. / Everything has its time and everything dies. / Haven’t you heard? I don’t have a heart. / Is it all lies, forever and ever, everyone and everything? / Doctor, please, please, don't make me go back! / Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she’s patient, the days are coming that she’ll never forget. / Buffy, can we rest? / When it's dark and I'm all alone and I'm scared or freaked out or whatever, I always think: "What would Buffy do?" You're my hero.

Credits: stephenie7777

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
  • Claire Underwood
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47398 il: 3 August 2019, 13:44:46 »
Visto i commenti ho incominciato pure io The Boys  :meh:

lion885

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #47399 il: 3 August 2019, 21:43:21 »
Preacher S04
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

I want to sleep beneath peaceful skies in my lover’s bed with a wide open country in my eyes and these romantic dreams in my head. {Bruce Springsteen | No Surrender}.