Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2607459 volte)

mp1985

• Vanessa Ives
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #47265 il: 30 July 2019, 12:44:28 »
The Boys. Sorprendente e dark.
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47266 il: 30 July 2019, 16:14:12 »
Orange is the new black S07 :T_T:
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47267 il: 30 July 2019, 20:01:27 »
Ho deciso di finire tutte le serie Marvel di Netflix (quasi tutte :distratto:) e ora tocca alla seconda stagione di The Punisher

Per buona parte della puntata ho pensato: "inizio lento" ma poi naturalmente si è scatenato l'inferno :asd:

Bell'inizio! :OOOKKK:
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

antoniofoggia

• Annyong Bluth
  • Spettatore comune precipitato nel mare di serie tv
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47268 il: 30 July 2019, 20:58:11 »
Westworld S02
Per il momento si fa guardare :zizi:
Ho visto: Mad Men, Nip/Tuck, Battlestar Galactica, The Americans, X-Files, Millennium, Babylon 5, ST-ENT, Sanctuary, Fringe, House, Desperate Housewives, Caprica, Firefly, Alias, Hannibal, Prison Break, The Following, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Penny Dreadful, Haven, Soprano, True Detective, Luther, Sherlock, Boardwalk Empire, The Shield, Damages, Deadwood, The Big C, 4400, Heroes, Defiance, ST-DS9, The Leftovers, Buffy, Bates Motel, Masters Of Sex, The Strain, Fargo, Hemlock Grove, Justified, Sleepy Hollow, ST-TNG, 24, Sons of Anarchy, Torchwood, Warehouse 13, ST-VOY, Spartacus, Black Mirror, Happy!, Santa Clarita Diet, Rome, Orphan Black, The Night Of, Black Sails, House of Cards, Person of Interest, Six Feet Under, OITNB, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Lost, GOT, Ray Donovan, Gotham, Handmaid's Tale, 12 Monkeys, Continuum, Oz, Supernatural, ST-TOS, The Wire, The Good Place, Banshee, Vikings, Mr. Robot

Sto seguendo: The Blacklist, Homeland, AHS, Peaky Blinders, Mindhunter, Ozark, Billions, Westworld, Dr. Who, Lucifer

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47269 il: 30 July 2019, 22:04:33 »
Fleabag s2 quanta roba è Andrew Scott  :love:

A_L_E_X

• Peggy Olson
  • The Most Powerful Man in The World
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47270 il: 31 July 2019, 11:08:24 »
Peaky Blinders

Dopo 3-4 episodi ha iniziato a prendermi.
"When a man walks into a room, he brings his whole life with him. He has a million reasons for being anywhere, just ask him. If you listen, he'll tell you how he got there. How he forgot where he was going, and that he woke up. If you listen, he'll tell you about the time he thought he was an angel or dreamt of being perfect. And then he'll smile with wisdom, content that he realized the world isn't perfect. We're flawed, because we want so much more. We're ruined, because we get these things, and wish for what we had."
Don Draper, "The Summer Man"

We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?

Serie seguite e terminate

penelope

• Barney Stinson
  • SUCH FUN!!! (Miranda)
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47271 il: 31 July 2019, 19:06:17 »
The Rook, visti i primi 4, buona l'idea ma la realizzazione non è particolarmente brillante, però va migliorando di puntata in puntata, proseguo.

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47272 il: 31 July 2019, 20:55:31 »
Four Weddings and a Funeral   :OOOKKK:

E ieri The Unsettling ma dubito continuerò

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47273 il: 31 July 2019, 23:44:40 »
Person of Interest S02

Root  :love: :love:

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

chicagousait

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47274 il: 1 August 2019, 09:08:44 »
Wentworth S7

My life is murder S1
Ciao Lucy Lawless ciao  :love:
I have a like life. It suits me fine.

Un pilot non si nega a nessuno

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47275 il: 1 August 2019, 23:35:13 »
Fleabag S02! :love:

Ecco come si scrive una serie, bella premiere!
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

clau78

• You can just call me Root, bitch.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47276 il: 2 August 2019, 02:23:59 »
Killjoys s5  :metal:

#WeBeliveInHatake                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    #TotoSeriesAddicted

chicagousait

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47277 il: 2 August 2019, 09:10:59 »
Mary Kills People S3

Strike Back S7
I have a like life. It suits me fine.

Un pilot non si nega a nessuno

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47278 il: 2 August 2019, 12:15:03 »
Ho iniziato The Boys primo episodio bellissimo, sono entusiasta e non vedo l'ora di continuare. Karl Urban  :love:

JackieBoy23

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47279 il: 2 August 2019, 12:36:26 »
La seconda stagione di The Good Place

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amo alla follia: Breaking Bad, Sons Of Anarchy, The Shield, Community (le prime tre stagioni), Parks and Recreation

Seguo:

Aspetto: Atlanta (s3), Barry (s3)

Ho finito: Boss, Breaking Bad, Community, Friday Night Lights, Game of Thrones, Go On, How I Met Your Mother, Justified, Lost, Luck, Oz, Parks & Recreation, Romanzo Criminale, Scrubs, Sons Of Anarchy, Spartacus, The Office US, The Shield.