Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2554721 volte)

clairek

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #46605 il: 15 April 2019, 18:12:41 »
Anche io Game of Thrones stagione 8!
E qualche giorno fa, la quarta e ultima stagione di Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

Jim Barris

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46606 il: 15 April 2019, 20:30:58 »
Ne è passato di tempo....

Game of Thrones S08  :pukingrainbows: :freddy: :freddy: :megusta:
TOP: Altered Carbon (7.5), American Gods (6),A Series of Unfortunate Events (7.5), Ash Vs Evil Dead (7), Attack on Titan (9), Battlestar Galactica (re-make) (10), Better Call Saul (8), Black Mirror (8), Blood Drive (7), BoJack Horseman (10), Boris (10), Breaking Bad (9), Carnivàle (10), Chernobyl (10), Death Note (6.5), Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (9), Disenchantment (7), Fargo (8.5), Game of Thrones (8), Gotham (7), Gunpowder (10), House of Cards (8), Hannibal (7,5), Happy! (10), Kidding (10), Legion (9), Mad Men (10), Maniac (9), Mr Robot (10), Narcos (10), Patrick Melrose (10), Peaky Blinders (9), Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams (10), Preacher (8.5), Prison Break (7), Rick and Morty (10), Rome (9.5), Santa Clarita Diet (7.5), Sense8 (9), Sons of Anarchy (9), Stranger Things (9), Taboo (8), The Deuce (10), The Expanse (9), The Haunting of Hill House (9), The Leftovers (9), The Man In The High Castle (7.5),The Office US (10), The Orville (8), The Shield (10), The Sopranos (10), The Terror (6), The Wire (9), The Young Pope (8), The Knick (8), Too Old To Die Young (9), True Detective (9), Twin Peaks (10), Undone (8), Urban Myths (9.5), Westworld (6), Z Nation (7,5).

Vashta Nerada

• Gregory House
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46607 il: 15 April 2019, 22:07:35 »
Un minuto fa pure io l'ottava di Game Of Thrones e cosa se no?
Gran bell'inizio   :fuckyea:

Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46608 il: 15 April 2019, 23:48:59 »
Game of Thrones

In linea con la passata stagione: pessimo e spesso imbarazzante

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

ottobre_rosso

• Gemma Teller
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46609 il: 16 April 2019, 07:47:33 »
Game of Thrones S8  :metal:
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

Eraserhead89

• Gemma Teller
  • [...]Why not be happy while you're here?[...]
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46610 il: 16 April 2019, 09:36:40 »
GOT, ovviamente!  :cool:
Le mie Preferite: Adventure Time | Bojack Horseman | Breaking Bad | Buffy, tvs / Angel, ts | Carnivàle | Community | Cosmos | Cowboy Bebop | Dark | Death Note | Extras | Firefly | Fleabag | Freaks & Geeks | Friends | Halt and Catch Fire | Legion | Mad Men | Mr Robot | Neon Genesis Evangelion | Paranoia Agent | Samurai Champloo | Seinfeld | Six Feet Under | The Knick | The Leftovers | The Sopranos | The Office US | The Wire | Twin Peaks | Utopia | Watchmen

Seguo:24 | After Life | American Crime Story | Atlanta | Barry | Better Call Saul | Black Mirror | Dispatches from elsewhere | Ducktales | Euphoria | Fargo | Feud | Homecoming | It's Always sunny in Philadelphia | L'amica Geniale | La Casa de Papel | Lovecraft Country | Mind Field | Perry Mason | Raised by wolves | Ramy | Rick & Morty | Russian Doll | Sex Education | Sherlock | Staged | Stranger Things | Succession | Taboo | The Boys | The Crown | The Dragon Prince | The Good Fight | The Great | The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel | The Politician | The Umbrella Academy | The West Wing | True Detective | Trust | Undone | Upload | Westworld | What We do in the Shadow | Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Cantagallo

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46611 il: 16 April 2019, 09:56:54 »
Game Of Thrones S08 è già stato detto?

simfissata

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46612 il: 16 April 2019, 11:15:08 »
Sabrina 2  :ciao:
"Il problema è che tu cerchi sempre di aggiustare tutto, anche quando non c'è niente di rotto". Fargo2

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46613 il: 16 April 2019, 16:24:55 »
Cos'altro, se non l'ottava stagione di Game Of Thrones  :cattivo:
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

A_L_E_X

• Peggy Olson
  • The Most Powerful Man in The World
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46614 il: 16 April 2019, 17:19:58 »
Game of Thrones S8  :metal:

Probabilmente la stagione più attesa della storia di tutte le produzioni HBO. Epico e spettacolare al punto giusto in alcune situazioni, ricco di nostalgici parallelismi con la 1x01, e allo stesso tempo continua col solito fastidioso fan-service in più di una momento. In generale, però, sembra partita decisamente meglio dell'imbarazzante settima stagione.
"When a man walks into a room, he brings his whole life with him. He has a million reasons for being anywhere, just ask him. If you listen, he'll tell you how he got there. How he forgot where he was going, and that he woke up. If you listen, he'll tell you about the time he thought he was an angel or dreamt of being perfect. And then he'll smile with wisdom, content that he realized the world isn't perfect. We're flawed, because we want so much more. We're ruined, because we get these things, and wish for what we had."
Don Draper, "The Summer Man"

We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?

Serie seguite e terminate

camelot79

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46615 il: 16 April 2019, 17:38:20 »
The bad seed  :zizi: :cool:

rikyf91

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46616 il: 16 April 2019, 20:19:06 »
Ovvia Game Of Thrones S08 :cool:

Vashta Nerada

• Gregory House
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46617 il: 16 April 2019, 21:46:45 »
Grace and Frankie stagione 3 :gogo:
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

penelope

• Barney Stinson
  • SUCH FUN!!! (Miranda)
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46618 il: 16 April 2019, 21:56:38 »
Ovviamente Game of Throne s8:gogo: :gogo:

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46619 il: 16 April 2019, 23:44:56 »