Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2859921 volte)

manupelli

• Ahsoka Tano
  • I Love You 3000
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #44745 il: 9 August 2018, 01:27:58 »
Lodge 49 (sub eng),il pilot non mi ha fatto impazzire,ma per ora proseguirò,poi vediamo :zizi:

Terza stagione di Wrecked (sub eng) :lol?:
Se non miri a niente,non colpirai mai niente.

Zireael

• Jonah Ryan
  • We live as we dream - alone.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44746 il: 9 August 2018, 02:05:07 »
Happy!
Già amo ogni cosa!  :love: :metal: :lolcry:
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live." - Geralt Of Rivia (The Last Wish)

"Here's the secret to being happy. Just pretend you are happy and eventually you'll forget you're pretending" - BoJack Horseman

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream...But who is the dreamer?"

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44747 il: 9 August 2018, 02:48:34 »
Better Call Saul S04! :love:

Sempre qualità altissima, con una sceneggiatura solida.
Poi ha la capacità di incollarmi per benino allo schermo. :XD:

"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

camelot79

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44748 il: 9 August 2018, 13:16:46 »
una delle mie serie preferite Better Call Saul S04  :love:

cuecadelacut

• idemdelacut / Warn hub
  • Vanessa Ives
  • WHOOPTY-FRICKIN-DO!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44749 il: 9 August 2018, 15:12:07 »
Final Space  :asd:

rikyf91

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44750 il: 9 August 2018, 20:50:48 »
Dexter S05 .pepepe :metal:

chicagousait

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44751 il: 9 August 2018, 20:51:01 »
12 Monkeys S4
I have a like life. It suits me fine.

Un pilot non si nega a nessuno

penelope

• Carrie Mathison
  • SUCH FUN!!! (Miranda)
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44752 il: 9 August 2018, 20:54:29 »
Dopo essere riuscita a mollare TWD dopo 8 stagioni, non contenta, inizio Fear the Walking Dead   :metal:

camelot79

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44753 il: 9 August 2018, 21:15:02 »
Dopo essere riuscita a mollare TWD dopo 8 stagioni, non contenta, inizio Fear the Walking Dead   :metal:

hai fatto bene non è malvagia  :OOOKKK: io la sto seguendo con piacere

Lud88

• Richard Castle
  • SottovalutatriceDelSenso
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44754 il: 9 August 2018, 21:58:04 »
Take Two S01.
Adoro la Bilson e come passatempo non è male  :OOOKKK:

''Mi procurai anch'io, a suo tempo, un'infarinatura di psicoanalisi,
ma senza ricorrere a quei numi pensai presto, e ancora penso, che l'arte sia la forma di vita di chi veramente non vive:
un compenso, un surrogato.
Ciò peraltro non giustifica alcuna deliberata turris eburnea: il poeta non deve rinunziare alla vita.
E la vita che s'incarica di sfuggirgli.'' Eugenio Montale.

"Le ideologie ci separano, i sogni e le angosce ci riuniscono" Eugene Ionesco. 

Può Darcy

• Saul Goodman
  • Vado soggetta ad amnistie cerebrali.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44755 il: 9 August 2018, 23:49:45 »
Proviamo la prima di Vida
I promise if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it.

T’insegneranno a non splendere. E tu splendi, invece. ~ She did not know yet that splendor is something in the heart.
[faut faire comme les éléphants, quand ils sont malheureux, ils partent][born to be mild]

Le serie tv che ho finito, che seguo, che vorrei guardare

-Dre@mer-

• Peggy Olson
  • "Where the fucking is your grave?"
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44756 il: 10 August 2018, 17:24:08 »
La prima stagione di Westworld e mi sta piacendo moltissimo.
Come back and make up a goodbye at least. Let's pretend we had one. / Reality is almost always wrong. / You want to believe, don't you? / It's all contaminated. / This is about you stealing my wind. / #1 The night I met you. / Fear is the price of imagination. / You know what I wish? I wish that just once people wouldn’t act like the cliché that they are. / Everything has its time and everything dies. / Haven’t you heard? I don’t have a heart. / Is it all lies, forever and ever, everyone and everything? / Doctor, please, please, don't make me go back! / Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she’s patient, the days are coming that she’ll never forget. / Buffy, can we rest? / When it's dark and I'm all alone and I'm scared or freaked out or whatever, I always think: "What would Buffy do?" You're my hero. / “Però non voglio leggere chiù niente di chillu ca scrivi.” “Pecché?” “Pecché mi fa male.” / Now turn around and face the other way. Now we walk and we never look back.

Credits: stephenie7777

tottimitico

• Root
  • I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44757 il: 10 August 2018, 19:22:07 »
The office S4

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44758 il: 10 August 2018, 21:54:57 »
Hinterland S03
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

Methamorphose

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44759 il: 10 August 2018, 22:54:24 »
Lost stagione tre.
Premiere intrippante. :metal: :sparta: :pukingrainbows:
Sto seguendo:Grey's Anatomy-Cougar Town-Arrow-GOT-Web Therapy-Outlander-Daredevil-HTGAWM-Gotham-Bojack-Supergirl-Blindspot-JJ-The Crown-TMITHC-Cloak and Dagger.
Terminato:House-Ally McBeal-Roswell-I Tudors-O.C.-Angel-Life Unexpected-Friends-Streghe-Ghost Whisperer-Kyle XY,Tru Calling,Xena-The Princess Warrior and Hercules,Melrose Place 2009,Off The Map,Brothers and Sisters,Gary Unmarried,ROME,The Kennedys-One Tree Hill-Ringer-Desperate Housewives-Combat Hospital-Gossip Girl-Private Practice-Spartacus-90210-The Borgias-Body of Proof-The White Queen-Felicity-Ugly Betty-La vita segreta di una Teenager Americana-Don't trust bitch apartment 23-Dracula-Star Crossed-True Blood-The Secret Circle-Witches of East End-How I Met your Mother- Constantine-Revenge-Hart of Dixie-Da Vinci's Demons-D.Abbey-Devious Maids-Mistresses-Awkward-The Good Wife-Marco Polo-TVD-PLL-The Catch-Reign-Orphan Black-Scandal-OUAT-TO-Sherlock-Versailles-The Royals-IronFist-Quantico
A tempo perso:Big Bang Theory.
Serie abbandonate: Glee-Elementary-Saving Hope-American Horror Story-Supernatural-New Girl-Modern