Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2859273 volte)

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #44730 il: 7 August 2018, 17:20:03 »
Better Call Saul quarta stagione :pirurì:

Mike mi eri mancato :cool:

I love you and I like you.

chicagousait

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44731 il: 7 August 2018, 20:52:37 »
Riprendo
12 Monkeys S3
I have a like life. It suits me fine.

Un pilot non si nega a nessuno

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44732 il: 7 August 2018, 21:30:11 »
Chesapeake Shores S3

E ieri Doctor Doctor S3

RonSwanson

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44733 il: 7 August 2018, 23:27:34 »
Lodge 49
Non ho capito se mi sia piaciuto o meno però proseguo :ideae:

Jim Barris

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44734 il: 7 August 2018, 23:59:26 »
E nemmeno io potevo esimermi dalla première: Better Call Saul S 04  :ohoh: :ohoh:

Ma che bella trollata alla mezz'ora  :asd: :asd: :asd:.

Ma la prima è proprio all'inizio con la musichina anni 40: qualcuno ha mai giocato a Fallout 3? E io che pensavo fosse "I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire", le primissime note erano inconfondibili, ma poi il ritornello era diverso??  :aka: :aka:
« Ultima modifica: 8 August 2018, 00:03:43 da Jim Barris »
TOP: Altered Carbon (7.5), American Gods (6),A Series of Unfortunate Events (7.5), Ash Vs Evil Dead (7), Attack on Titan (9), Battlestar Galactica (re-make) (10), Better Call Saul (8), Black Mirror (8), Blood Drive (7), BoJack Horseman (10), Boris (10), Breaking Bad (9), Carnivàle (10), Chernobyl (10), Death Note (6.5), Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (9), Disenchantment (7), Fargo (8.5), Game of Thrones (8), Gotham (7), Gunpowder (10), House of Cards (8), Hannibal (7,5), Happy! (10), Kidding (10), Legion (9), Mad Men (10), Maniac (9), Mr Robot (10), Narcos (10), Patrick Melrose (10), Peaky Blinders (9), Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams (10), Preacher (8.5), Prison Break (7), Rick and Morty (10), Rome (9.5), Santa Clarita Diet (7.5), Sense8 (9), Sons of Anarchy (9), Stranger Things (9), Taboo (8), The Deuce (10), The Expanse (9), The Haunting of Hill House (9), The Leftovers (9), The Man In The High Castle (7.5),The Office US (10), The Orville (8), The Shield (10), The Sopranos (10), The Terror (6), The Wire (9), The Young Pope (8), The Knick (8), Too Old To Die Young (9), True Detective (9), Twin Peaks (10), Undone (8), Urban Myths (9.5), Westworld (6), Z Nation (7,5).

manupelli

• Ahsoka Tano
  • I Love You 3000
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44735 il: 8 August 2018, 01:19:25 »
Terza stagione di Doctor Doctor :nu: :cons: 

Quarta stagione di Better Call Saul :cons:
Se non miri a niente,non colpirai mai niente.

magicblack

• Lo scovatore di (quasi) tutto | refresh compulsivo | l'occhio di Sauron
    • Mostra profilo
  • (Re)Synch: 1448
« Risposta #44736 il: 8 August 2018, 12:52:47 »
Better Call Saul S04 :pirurì:
Indimenticabili: Better Call Saul, Big Little Lies, Friends, Gomorra, Halt and Catch Fire, Homecoming, Kidding, L'amica geniale, Legion, Master of None, Sharp Objects, The Deuce, The Leftovers, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Night Of
Belle: American Crime Story, Black Mirror, Breaking Bad, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Lost, Love, Marvel's Daredevil, Maniac, Mr. Robot, Narcos, Orange Is the New Black, Rectify, Silicon Valley, Stranger Things, The End of the F***ing World, The Handmaid's Tale, The Jinx, The OA, The Young Pope, True Detective, Utopia, Westworld
Degne di nota: Billy & Billie, Everwood, Flaked, Fringe, House of Cards (US), Marco Polo (2014), MINDHUNTER, Red Oaks, The Affair, The Big Bang Theory
Dimenticabili: 11.22.63, 13 Reasons Why, Alias Grace, Dark Net, Marvel's Iron Fist, Marvel's Jessica Jones, Marvel's Luke Cage, Marvel's The Defenders, Marvel's The Punisher, Sense8, Suburra, V (2009)
Recupero/Seguo:

clau78

• You can just call me Root, bitch.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44737 il: 8 August 2018, 13:24:01 »
The Sinner s2  :ninja2:

#WeBeliveInHatake                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    #TotoSeriesAddicted

RonSwanson

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44738 il: 8 August 2018, 15:33:17 »
Buffy the Vampire Slayer terza stagione .pepepe

andremilan1899

• Peggy Olson
  • Charlie? Charlie Runkle? Are you inside that woman
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44739 il: 8 August 2018, 17:20:30 »
La mini serie che mi avete consigliato River
Pilot promosso.

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44740 il: 8 August 2018, 20:51:23 »
Better Call Saul S04

:love:
Una delle poche serie che guardo di continuo a che minuto sono mentre la vedo perché vorrei che il tempo rallentasse e l'episodio non finisse mai

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

rikyf91

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44741 il: 8 August 2018, 21:37:00 »
The Sinner S02 :paura:

jogi__

• Lo sceriffo GIOGI | piccione che gioca a scacchi
  • Gregory House
  • Just tiny specks
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44742 il: 8 August 2018, 22:36:25 »
Scrubs s03 :ohoh:

Close your eyes. Count to one.
That's how long forever feels.

Oceanic 6

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44743 il: 8 August 2018, 23:32:05 »
Better Call Saul S04

Zireael

• Jonah Ryan
  • We live as we dream - alone.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #44744 il: 9 August 2018, 00:52:12 »
Better Call Saul S04  :love: :metal:
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live." - Geralt Of Rivia (The Last Wish)

"Here's the secret to being happy. Just pretend you are happy and eventually you'll forget you're pretending" - BoJack Horseman

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream...But who is the dreamer?"