Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2859896 volte)

andremilan1899

• Peggy Olson
  • Charlie? Charlie Runkle? Are you inside that woman
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #43965 il: 27 April 2018, 15:51:42 »
Dope S2 a tempo perso proprio

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43966 il: 27 April 2018, 16:11:32 »
3% S02 :zizi:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

TotallyBlondie

• Max Black
  • totallycueca by kript96
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43967 il: 27 April 2018, 16:49:02 »
3% S02  :riot:
TV Time -> TotallyBlondie 💁🏼

Over there we lost some of them.
But over there, they lost
all of us.
[ Nora, The Leftovers ]

antoniofoggia

• Annyong Bluth
  • Spettatore comune precipitato nel mare di serie tv
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43968 il: 27 April 2018, 16:54:40 »
Happy! S01  :O.O: :gogo: .pepepe Che roba ragazzi, fantastico!  :lol?:
Ho visto: Mad Men, Nip/Tuck, Battlestar Galactica, The Americans, X-Files, Millennium, Babylon 5, ST-ENT, Sanctuary, Fringe, House, Desperate Housewives, Caprica, Firefly, Alias, Hannibal, Prison Break, The Following, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Penny Dreadful, Haven, Soprano, True Detective, Luther, Sherlock, Boardwalk Empire, The Shield, Damages, Deadwood, The Big C, 4400, Heroes, Defiance, ST-DS9, The Leftovers, Buffy, Angel, Bates Motel, Masters Of Sex, The Strain, Mindhunter, Fargo, Hemlock Grove, Justified, Sleepy Hollow, ST-TNG, 24, Sons of Anarchy, Torchwood, Warehouse 13, ST-VOY, Spartacus, Black Mirror, Happy!, Rome, Orphan Black, Black Sails, House of Cards, Person of Interest, Six Feet Under, OITNB, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Lost, GOT, Ray Donovan, Gotham, 12 Monkeys, Continuum, Oz, Supernatural, ST-TOS, The Wire, The Good Place, Banshee, Vikings, Mr. Robot, Lucifer, Homeland, Bloodline, The Deuce, City of Angels, Ozark, Clone Wars, Mandalorian, Obi-Wan

Sto seguendo: The Blacklist, AHS, Peaky Blinders, Billions, Westworld, Dr. Who, Handmaid's Tale

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43969 il: 27 April 2018, 17:57:07 »
Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams S01

Alcuni episodi mi sono piaciuti tanto altri meno, nel complesso bella ma si poteva fare di meglio.

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43970 il: 27 April 2018, 18:19:11 »

Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams S01

Alcuni episodi mi sono piaciuti tanto altri meno, nel complesso bella ma si poteva fare di meglio.

:scettico:, mi sa che hai sbagliato thread. :huhu:
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

tottimitico

• Root
  • I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43971 il: 27 April 2018, 19:58:28 »
la mafia uccide solo d'estate S2

MissMarple

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43972 il: 27 April 2018, 20:48:31 »
I primi due episodi di the terror.
Mi ispira assai, spero di non rimanerne delusa (dopo the alienist  :suicidiosenzafronzoli: )
Seguo:TWD/The Originals/Criminal Minds/Shameless Us/The 100/Call the midwife/American crime/Stranger things/The handmaid's tale/13/the OA/The crown/The end of the f***** world/Mindhunter/YOU/Sex education/The Umbrella academy/Big little lies/Vikings/American vandal/Good girls

Ho abbandonato: AHS/Grey's anat./The following/Luther/The mentalist/Hannibal/Under the dome/Orphan black/Wayward pines/True detective/Narcos/Daredevil/Outcast/HTGAWM/Bates motel+il viale dei(numerosi)pilot infranti

Ho finito (spesso con grande tristezza):Mad men/Breaking Bad/E.r/Desperate housewives/ Lost/Everwood/Nip&Tuck/Dexter/The O.C/Veronica Mars/Dawson's Creek/Joan of Arcadia/Merlin/Brothers and sister/Twin peaks/Fringe/Sex and the city/Dexter/Prison Break/Kyle xy/Boston public/Cold case/Judge Amy/Black mirror/House m.d/Squadra emergenza/Tru Calling/Gilmore Girls/Harper's Island/Heroes/I pilastri della terra/Mondo senza fine/In the flesh/Hemlock Grove/Olive Kitteridge/11.22.63/thirteen/TVD/Teen wolf/Sherlock/alias Grace/Retribution/Oz/Queer as folk/Ripper street/The Terror/Boardwalk emp./Manhunt Unab./GOT/Chernobyl/Misfits/WhenTSUs

mp1985

• Dean Winchester
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43973 il: 27 April 2018, 21:56:57 »
Bosch stagione 3. Evviva!
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.

RonSwanson

• Root
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43974 il: 28 April 2018, 00:37:16 »
3% seconda stagione :jolly:

I love you and I like you.

Josèls

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43975 il: 28 April 2018, 00:54:06 »
L'ultima stagione di The Americans  :T_T:
Inizio molto buono per una serie che di certo mi mancherà  :zizi:
Serie che seguo: Better Call Saul,Westworld,Homeland,Stranger Things,Black Mirror,The Handmaid's Tale,American Crime Story,Suburra,Mindhunter,The Terror,Young Sheldon,The Good Place,South Park,Bojack Horseman,F is for Family,Russian Doll,The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,Love,Death + Robots,Homecoming,Narcos:Mexico,Killing Eve,Modern Love,Living With Yourself
Serie terminate: Breaking Bad,Boardwalk Empire,V,How I Met Your Mother,Penny Dreadful,Boris,The Americans,Sense8,Twin Peaks,Game of Thrones,The Big Bang Theory,The Deuce,Fleabag,Narcos,Orange Is the New Black,The End of the F***ing World,The Man in the High Castle,Mr. Robot,Kidding
Abbandonate:2 Broke Girls,The Walking Dead,Sex Education,The Rain

merricat

• Melinda May
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43976 il: 28 April 2018, 09:38:56 »
The Handmaid's Tale S02 :motherofgod:

A_L_E_X

• Peggy Olson
  • The Most Powerful Man in The World
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43977 il: 28 April 2018, 13:16:55 »
The Handmaid's Tale S2    :love:

Our Father, who art in heaven... Seriously? What the actual fuck?

Mi ero dimenticato quanto alcuni passaggi fossero così vicini alla realtà da essere terrificanti.  :aka:

Televisivamente parlando, tra questa, Westworld e Legion, aprile è un mese bellissimo :jolly:
"When a man walks into a room, he brings his whole life with him. He has a million reasons for being anywhere, just ask him. If you listen, he'll tell you how he got there. How he forgot where he was going, and that he woke up. If you listen, he'll tell you about the time he thought he was an angel or dreamt of being perfect. And then he'll smile with wisdom, content that he realized the world isn't perfect. We're flawed, because we want so much more. We're ruined, because we get these things, and wish for what we had."
Don Draper, "The Summer Man"

We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?

Serie seguite e terminate

Può Darcy

• Saul Goodman
  • Vado soggetta ad amnistie cerebrali.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43978 il: 28 April 2018, 15:02:54 »
Oggi o domani la seconda di The Handmaid's Tale  :metal:

E giovedì sera ho iniziato la seconda de La mafia uccide solo d'estate  :love: Pia  :love:
I promise if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it.

T’insegneranno a non splendere. E tu splendi, invece. ~ She did not know yet that splendor is something in the heart.
[faut faire comme les éléphants, quand ils sont malheureux, ils partent][born to be mild]

Le serie tv che ho finito, che seguo, che vorrei guardare

Zireael

• Jonah Ryan
  • We live as we dream - alone.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #43979 il: 28 April 2018, 15:11:02 »
Dopo un lungo periodo di pausa dalle serie TV, ho iniziato Stranger Things S02.
Quanto mi mancavano le atmosfere, i personaggi (Dustin :love: :metal:) e la colonna sonora di questa serie. :mwow: :pukingrainbows:
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live." - Geralt Of Rivia (The Last Wish)

"Here's the secret to being happy. Just pretend you are happy and eventually you'll forget you're pretending" - BoJack Horseman

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream...But who is the dreamer?"