Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2857182 volte)

gremanza

• Visitatore
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #41115 il: 30 July 2017, 01:11:10 »
Room 104
Sebbene sia diverso l'idea mi ricorda un po', Hotel Room di David Lynch e Four Rooms con Tim Roth

manupelli

• Ahsoka Tano
  • I Love You 3000
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41116 il: 30 July 2017, 01:16:26 »
Room 104 :mwtf: :notbad:
Se non miri a niente,non colpirai mai niente.

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41117 il: 30 July 2017, 11:31:18 »
Midnight, Texas

:bitchplease:
miii quanto trash quest'estate  :XD: :jolly: :jolly: :jolly:

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

lion885

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41118 il: 30 July 2017, 17:17:29 »
The last Tycoon   :scettico: non mi ha convinto troppo.
Person of Interest S03  :metal: .pepepe  :riot:
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

We'll ride until we fall well sleep in the fields, we'll sleep by the rivers and in the morning we'll make a plan. Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land. {Bruce Springsteen | This Hard Land}.

Zireael

• Jonah Ryan
  • We live as we dream - alone.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41119 il: 30 July 2017, 17:18:32 »
Wynonna Earp S02
 :cool:
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live." - Geralt Of Rivia (The Last Wish)

"Here's the secret to being happy. Just pretend you are happy and eventually you'll forget you're pretending" - BoJack Horseman

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream...But who is the dreamer?"

Fennec

• Sarah Manning
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41120 il: 30 July 2017, 17:50:41 »
Anch'io Room 104 :paura:
« Ultima modifica: 30 July 2017, 18:07:59 da Undici »

cuecadelacut

• idemdelacut / Warn hub
  • Vanessa Ives
  • WHOOPTY-FRICKIN-DO!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41121 il: 30 July 2017, 18:11:48 »
Bill Nye Saves the World :asd:

manupelli

• Ahsoka Tano
  • I Love You 3000
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41122 il: 30 July 2017, 21:28:53 »
Seconda stagione di Top Of The Lake (su eng).La prima stagione non mi aveva fatto impazzire,ma per ora questa premiere non mi è dispiaciuta,appena possibile proseguirò :zizi:
Se non miri a niente,non colpirai mai niente.

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41123 il: 30 July 2017, 22:26:18 »
Shameless S01 rewatch

Avevo da recuperare le ultime 2-3 stagioni, colgo l'occasione per fare un rewatch completo. La prima volta che rivedo il primo episodio, e infatti non ricordavo 'na mazza...comunque è bello tornare a casa Gallagher :zizi:

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

fraruncio

• Clark Kent
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41124 il: 30 July 2017, 23:56:23 »
Insecure S02
Buon ritorno! :OOOKKK: Le parti migliori rimangono sempre quando Issa parla a sé stessa di fronte allo specchio! :asd:

Room 104
Episodio bellissimo. Se con i futuri la qualità rimarrà la stessa o addirittura si innalzerà potremmo aver di fronte il miglior prodotto mai sfornato dai fratelli Duplass! :zizi:

Top of the Lake S01 (rewatch, dato che non ricordo poi così tanto e quindi preferisco non vedere la seconda prima di aver dato una ripassata alla prima)!

andremilan1899

• Peggy Olson
  • Charlie? Charlie Runkle? Are you inside that woman
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41125 il: 31 July 2017, 09:37:32 »
Mad Men S6

MrDarkFlame

• Max Black
  • Everything happens for a reason.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41126 il: 31 July 2017, 10:42:20 »
La quinta stagione di Buffy! :metal:
Nel mio cuore: LOST, Supernatural, The Leftovers
Indimenticabili:
Battlestar Galactica, Alias, Buffy, Prison Break, Fringe, Heroes, Dexter, Once Upon A Time, The X-Files, Sense8, Banshee, 12 Monkeys, Mr. Robot, Dark, Breaking Bad, Person of Interest, Watchmen
Degne di menzione: Dirk Gently, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, The Sopranos, The Wire, Les Revenants, Haven, Smallville, Chuck, Grimm, The 4400, 24, Good Omens, Agents of SHIELD, Vikings, Lucifer, Romanzo Criminale, Utopia, Continuum, Legion, The 100, Wandavision, Midnight Mass, The Haunting, Intruders, Oz, Sherlock, Hemlock Grove, Castle Rock, El Barco, Torchwood, Hannibal, Jericho, Bates Motel, Orphan Black, Angel, Twin Peaks, Arrow, Broadchurch, V, 11.22.63, The OA, House of Cards, Hawkeye, Carnivàle, Gotham, Preacher
Seguo: Doctor Who, The Boys, Fargo, The Handmaid's Tale, Stranger Things, The Umbrella Academy, Manifest, Locke & Key, The Mandalorian, Legends of Tomorrow, From, Loki, Ordinary Joe, Squid Game, American Horror Story, The Witcher, La Brea, Black Mirror, Invasion, Boba Fett, The Wheel of Time, His Dark Materials, The Flash, The Nevers, Foundation

brightside88

• Abed Nadir
  • Good Morning, that's a nice Tnetennba
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41127 il: 31 July 2017, 12:15:45 »
Room 104  :riot:

Aletranco

• L'esaltato
  • Richard Castle
  • The ride ain't over
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41128 il: 31 July 2017, 13:05:54 »
Anch'io Room 104 :zizi:

Nulla per cui strapparsi i capelli per il momento, ma essendo una serie antologica (nel senso più profondo del termine: ogni singolo episodio è a se stante) deve essere giudicata alla fine per vedere se i Duplass siano riusciti a mantenere uno standard qualitativo medio (e una certa coerenza di fondo).

Pilot comunque promosso: surreale, teso e conciso, sono curioso di vedere quali altri generi tratteranno nelle future puntate :)
So, what have we learned? What's the lesson for today, for all the never-ending days and restless nights in Oz? That morality is transient? That virtue cannot exist without violence? That to be honest is to be flawed? That the giving and taking of love both debases and elevates us? That God or Allah or Yahweh has answers to questions we dare not even ask? The story is simple. A man lives in prison and dies. How he dies, that's easy. The who and the why is the complex part. The human part, the only part worth knowing. Peace.
(August Hill)

Serie seguite e terminate

MrDarkFlame

• Max Black
  • Everything happens for a reason.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #41129 il: 31 July 2017, 15:11:27 »
La seconda stagione di Angel. :scettico:
Nel mio cuore: LOST, Supernatural, The Leftovers
Indimenticabili:
Battlestar Galactica, Alias, Buffy, Prison Break, Fringe, Heroes, Dexter, Once Upon A Time, The X-Files, Sense8, Banshee, 12 Monkeys, Mr. Robot, Dark, Breaking Bad, Person of Interest, Watchmen
Degne di menzione: Dirk Gently, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, The Sopranos, The Wire, Les Revenants, Haven, Smallville, Chuck, Grimm, The 4400, 24, Good Omens, Agents of SHIELD, Vikings, Lucifer, Romanzo Criminale, Utopia, Continuum, Legion, The 100, Wandavision, Midnight Mass, The Haunting, Intruders, Oz, Sherlock, Hemlock Grove, Castle Rock, El Barco, Torchwood, Hannibal, Jericho, Bates Motel, Orphan Black, Angel, Twin Peaks, Arrow, Broadchurch, V, 11.22.63, The OA, House of Cards, Hawkeye, Carnivàle, Gotham, Preacher
Seguo: Doctor Who, The Boys, Fargo, The Handmaid's Tale, Stranger Things, The Umbrella Academy, Manifest, Locke & Key, The Mandalorian, Legends of Tomorrow, From, Loki, Ordinary Joe, Squid Game, American Horror Story, The Witcher, La Brea, Black Mirror, Invasion, Boba Fett, The Wheel of Time, His Dark Materials, The Flash, The Nevers, Foundation