Autore Topic: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...  (Letto 2313349 volte)

lucaxt

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Oggi ho iniziato a vedere...
« Risposta #48525 il: 18 February 2020, 08:11:35 »
Homeland S8

Prima puntata che mi è volata  :OOOKKK:

Eraserhead89

• Gemma Teller
  • [...]Why not be happy while you're here?[...]
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48526 il: 18 February 2020, 09:21:20 »
Barry, s1
Fantastica!  :prego:
Preferite: Adventure Time | Bojack Horseman | Breaking Bad | Carnivàle | Community | Cosmos | Cowboy Bebop | Death Note | Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency | Extras | Firefly | Fleabag | Friends | Halt and Catch Fire | Legion | Mad Men | Mr Robot | Neon Genesis Evangelion | Olive Kitteridge | Paranoia Agent | Samurai Champloo | Seinfeld | Six Feet Under | The Knick | The Leftovers | The Sopranos | The Office US | The Wire | Twin Peaks | Utopia | Watchmen

Guardo:After Life | American Crime Story | Atlanta | Barry | Better Call Saul | Black Mirror | Crazy Ex-Girlfriend | Dark | Dragon Prince | Euphoria | Fargo | Feud | GLOW | Homecoming | Il Miracolo | Kidding | Killing Eve | L'amica Geniale | La Casa de Papel | Master of None | Mindhunter | One Punch Man | Rick & Morty | Russian Doll | Sex Education | Sherlock | Stranger Things | Succession | Taboo | The Boys | The Crown | The Dragon Prince | The Good Fight | The Kominsky Method | The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel | The Sinner | The Umbrella Academy | True Detective | Trust | Undone | Westworld | What We do in the Shadows

*Alessandra*

• Piper Chapman
  • "My beautiful boy."
    • Mostra profilo
    • My Tumblr
« Risposta #48527 il: 18 February 2020, 09:25:30 »
The Outsider.
Promette bene. :zizi:
In contemporanea USA/UK seguo: Doctor Who, Fargo, Grey's Anatomy, How To Get Away With Murder, Legacies, Luther, Riverdale, Shameless US, Sherlock, Suits, The 100, The Good Fight, This Is Us, True Detective.
Su Netflix: 13 Reasons Why, After Life, Atypical, Baby, Black Mirror, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Club de Cuervos, Dark, Dear White People, Derry Girls, Doctor Foster, Elite, Grace and Frankie, Good Girls, You, La Casa De Las Flores, La Casa de Papel, Las Chicas del Cable, Master Of None, Mindhunter, Sex Education, Stranger Things, Suburra, The Crown, The Haunting of Hill House, The Kominsky Method, The Society.
Su Sky: A Discovery of Witches, American Crime Story, Big Little Lies, Euphoria, Gomorra, His Dark Materials, Modern Family, The Good Doctor, The Resident.

EvaForever74

• The Todd
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48528 il: 18 February 2020, 13:37:55 »
Ray Donovan S7
Io amo i Donovan, ma comincio a percepire un pò di stanchezza.. e poi rivoglio il mio fuckin' Ray!

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
    • [AssisiNews - Notizie da Assisi e dintorni]
« Risposta #48529 il: 18 February 2020, 14:32:53 »
Criminal Minds S15, ma neanche sapevo fosse iniziata, pensavo fosse in midseason :ninja2:
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

nincadoro

• ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48530 il: 18 February 2020, 18:25:53 »
Ho iniziato un'altra serie che avevo in lista da eoni: Bosch

Madonna quanto è invecchiato Titus Welliver dai tempi di Deadwood  :XD:

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

RonSwanson

• Carrie Mathison
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48531 il: 19 February 2020, 00:29:09 »
High Fidelity  .pepepe

I love you and I like you.

manupelli

• Alicia Florrick
  • I Love You 3000
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48532 il: 19 February 2020, 02:15:03 »
For All Mankind,l'ho quasi finita,ma non mi sta facendo impazzire,ho proseguito solo perché mi serviva una serie in italiano da vedere mentre facevo altro,ma pensavo meglio :scettico:

camelot79

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48533 il: 19 February 2020, 12:14:21 »
Good girls s03  :love:

TotallyBlondie

• Rick Grimes
  • totallycueca by kript96
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48534 il: 19 February 2020, 13:34:00 »
Kidding s02  :love:
TV Time -> TotallyBlondie 💁🏼

Over there we lost some of them.
But over there, they lost
all of us.
[ Nora, The Leftovers ]

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
  • Sherlock Holmes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48535 il: 19 February 2020, 23:10:19 »
Cherish the Day :huhu:

*Alessandra*

• Piper Chapman
  • "My beautiful boy."
    • Mostra profilo
    • My Tumblr
« Risposta #48536 il: 20 February 2020, 09:27:15 »
La terza stagione di Dear White People.
In contemporanea USA/UK seguo: Doctor Who, Fargo, Grey's Anatomy, How To Get Away With Murder, Legacies, Luther, Riverdale, Shameless US, Sherlock, Suits, The 100, The Good Fight, This Is Us, True Detective.
Su Netflix: 13 Reasons Why, After Life, Atypical, Baby, Black Mirror, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Club de Cuervos, Dark, Dear White People, Derry Girls, Doctor Foster, Elite, Grace and Frankie, Good Girls, You, La Casa De Las Flores, La Casa de Papel, Las Chicas del Cable, Master Of None, Mindhunter, Sex Education, Stranger Things, Suburra, The Crown, The Haunting of Hill House, The Kominsky Method, The Society.
Su Sky: A Discovery of Witches, American Crime Story, Big Little Lies, Euphoria, Gomorra, His Dark Materials, Modern Family, The Good Doctor, The Resident.

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
    • [AssisiNews - Notizie da Assisi e dintorni]
« Risposta #48537 il: 20 February 2020, 11:29:37 »
Ho ripreso This Is Us S04 dopo la pausa midseason
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

scandalo

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48538 il: 20 February 2020, 12:41:38 »
Narcos Mexico s2  :OOOKKK:

rikyf91

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #48539 il: 20 February 2020, 21:38:52 »