Autore Topic: L'Itasiano Consiglia!  (Letto 1716454 volte)

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
Re: L'Itasiano Consiglia!
« Risposta #24465 il: 28 August 2019, 23:43:47 »
Faling Water

vista, e alla fine m'è dispiaciuto l'abbiano cancellata

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

antoniofoggia

• Annyong Bluth
  • Spettatore comune precipitato nel mare di serie tv
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24466 il: 29 August 2019, 03:14:20 »
Ho finito il rewatch di Person of Interest, mi consigliate qualche altre serie con tanti episodi e tante stagioni poco impegnativa da vedere sullo sfondo mentre solo a lavoro e scrivo al pc? un procedurale va bene purché abbia un pò di trama orizzontale o comunque connessione tra episodi e stagioni.

no teen
no romantiche
no medical
no robe good wife
se sovrannaturale, tamarra, trashosa ancora meglio...
no polizieschi-crime niente che abbia a che fare con protagonisti poliziotti e simili
no comedy

grimm l'ho vista, supernatural mi annoia...
se presente su prime video, netflix o nowtv meglio ancora

The Strain :zizi:
Ho visto: Mad Men, Nip/Tuck, Battlestar Galactica, The Americans, X-Files, Millennium, Babylon 5, ST-ENT, Sanctuary, Fringe, House, Desperate Housewives, Caprica, Firefly, Alias, Hannibal, Prison Break, The Following, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Penny Dreadful, Haven, Soprano, True Detective, Luther, Sherlock, Boardwalk Empire, The Shield, Damages, Deadwood, The Big C, 4400, Heroes, Defiance, ST-DS9, The Leftovers, Buffy, Bates Motel, Masters Of Sex, The Strain, Fargo, Hemlock Grove, Justified, Sleepy Hollow, ST-TNG, 24, Sons of Anarchy, Torchwood, Warehouse 13, ST-VOY, Spartacus, Black Mirror, Happy!, Santa Clarita Diet, Rome, Orphan Black, The Night Of, Black Sails, House of Cards, Person of Interest, Six Feet Under, OITNB, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Lost, GOT, Ray Donovan, Gotham, Handmaid's Tale, 12 Monkeys, Continuum, Oz, Supernatural, ST-TOS, The Wire, The Good Place, Banshee, Vikings, Mr. Robot

Sto seguendo: The Blacklist, Homeland, AHS, Peaky Blinders, Mindhunter, Ozark, Billions, Westworld, Dr. Who, Lucifer

curtkobain

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24467 il: 29 August 2019, 10:29:45 »
True Blood.

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24468 il: 29 August 2019, 11:15:36 »
True Blood.

vista, ma se è su nowtv potrei rivederla...

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Può Darcy

• Alicia Florrick
  • Vado soggetta ad amnistie cerebrali.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24469 il: 29 August 2019, 11:20:34 »
Rescue me

7 stagioni, amazon prime, abbastanza tamarrotta e volgarotta, i protagonisti sono pompieri ma non è una roba alla chicago fire ecco
I promise if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it.

T’insegneranno a non splendere. E tu splendi, invece. ~ She did not know yet that splendor is something in the heart.
[faut faire comme les éléphants, quand ils sont malheureux, ils partent][born to be mild]

Le serie tv che ho finito, che seguo, che vorrei guardare

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24470 il: 2 September 2019, 09:43:02 »
The Strain :zizi:

confermo che a una certa si rivela tamarra e trashosa  :metal:
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

valeasr123

• The Todd
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24471 il: 7 September 2019, 20:13:11 »
ragazzi  ho visto barry l'ho divorata molto bella la consiglio  :lol?:
qualche serie simile ?
The night of,The killing,22.11.63,Romanzo criminale,Misfits,Lost,Scrubs,Sherlock,Breaking bad,Person of interest,Black mirror,The sopranos,Six feet under,Fringe,narcos,house of cards,Mr robot,the leftovers,Hannibal,Luther,Bosch
,Stranger things,Better call saul,True detective,Gomorra,Fargo,Family guy, Bojack horseman,Big little lies,Travelers, Dexter, Barry,Chernobyl, la casa di carta, lucifer,broadchurch

curtkobain

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24472 il: 8 September 2019, 12:11:48 »
ragazzi  ho visto barry l'ho divorata molto bella la consiglio  :lol?:
qualche serie simile ?

dexter.

valeasr123

• The Todd
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24473 il: 8 September 2019, 16:48:58 »
dexter.
Ho sempre voluto vederla ma sono frenato dal fatto che so che si rovina con le ultime stagioni  :scettico:
The night of,The killing,22.11.63,Romanzo criminale,Misfits,Lost,Scrubs,Sherlock,Breaking bad,Person of interest,Black mirror,The sopranos,Six feet under,Fringe,narcos,house of cards,Mr robot,the leftovers,Hannibal,Luther,Bosch
,Stranger things,Better call saul,True detective,Gomorra,Fargo,Family guy, Bojack horseman,Big little lies,Travelers, Dexter, Barry,Chernobyl, la casa di carta, lucifer,broadchurch

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24474 il: 10 September 2019, 16:48:35 »
Ho sempre voluto vederla ma sono frenato dal fatto che so che si rovina con le ultime stagioni  :scettico:

Guarda, tieni conto che [non vorrei ricordare male] la maggior parte delle storyline sono conclusive all'interno di una stagione... io te la consiglierei, le prime tre-4 so' un gioiellino_ e almeno tu lo sai, che va a finire in vacca, e non aspetti otto anni, per scoprirlo
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

firmato_bad

• River Song
  • Mastrorompicojoni , chi mi warna è uno stronzo :D
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24475 il: 10 September 2019, 17:59:50 »
Transparent pareri ?
Ontanìa mentali !!(Mistica Liana)
* firmato_badoglio è un adoratore dei thread inutili e delle tette grandi (cit)

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24476 il: 10 September 2019, 18:05:06 »
Transparent pareri ?

Sconsiglio. Buono l'inizio ma si perde con le stagioni imho, senza contare il licenziamento del protagonista principale 

Mr. Cut Tongue

• The Todd
  • QUALITÀ O MORTE
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24477 il: 10 September 2019, 18:24:31 »
si dexter si conclude con la quarta, ci sono già tante forzature e stupidaggini, però i punti forti fanno meritare una visione, o almeno fino alla quarta c'è un percorso e una visione d'insieme che poi si dissolve......ma la prima stagione è sicuramente il gioiellino, meriterebbe di essere una serie a sé di una sola stagione. :zizi:
Do you know who the real heroes are? The guys who wake up every morning, and go into their normal jobs, and get a distress call from the commissioner, and take off their glasses and change into capes and fly around fighting crime. Those are the real heroes.

..di individuare un limite..di non raschiare il fondo del barile..di non andare mai oltre alla terza stagione..di non rassegnarsi al brutto..

firmato_bad

• River Song
  • Mastrorompicojoni , chi mi warna è uno stronzo :D
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24478 il: 10 September 2019, 19:16:16 »
Sconsiglio. Buono l'inizio ma si perde con le stagioni imho, senza contare il licenziamento del protagonista principale

ah cosa non da poco... grazie
Ontanìa mentali !!(Mistica Liana)
* firmato_badoglio è un adoratore dei thread inutili e delle tette grandi (cit)

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #24479 il: 10 September 2019, 23:42:32 »
Comunque per Transparent penso (non ricordo benissimo) che il finale della 1a stagione sia già valido.
Io son rimasto lì (ero in pari), prima o poi la riprenderò. :asd:

Nessuno obbliga ad andare avanti, ci si può anche fermare prima.
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)