Autore Topic: Cancellazioni e Rinnovi  (Letto 837423 volte)

Oceanic 6

• Mostra profilo
Re: Cancellazioni e Rinnovi
« Risposta #13785 il: 5 February 2020, 00:09:04 »

sotto_titolo

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13786 il: 5 February 2020, 00:50:39 »
Ray Donovan - Cancelled by Showtime

Showtime della minchia: trascina una serie per 7 stagioni, per poi cancellarla. Che programmazione è?

FreakRenegade

• Peggy Olson
  • Ho una personalità disturbata...
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13787 il: 5 February 2020, 08:51:17 »
“A volte, quando tenti di aiutare qualcuno, il primo ad andare a fondo sei proprio tu.”
-la casa de papel-

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13788 il: 5 February 2020, 10:27:00 »
Showtime della minchia: trascina una serie per 7 stagioni, per poi cancellarla. Che programmazione è?

Ma non si è mica capito che è successo
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

MrDarkFlame

• Rick Grimes
  • Everything happens for a reason.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13789 il: 5 February 2020, 10:31:08 »
La prima serie di successo di showtime a non avere 8 stagioni :O.O:
Nel mio cuore: LOST, Supernatural, The Leftovers
Indimenticabili: Battlestar Galactica, Alias, Buffy, Prison Break, Fringe, Heroes, Dexter, Once Upon A Time, The X-Files, Sense8, Banshee, 12 Monkeys, Mr. Robot, Dark, Breaking Bad, Person of Interest, Watchmen
Degne di menzione: Dirk Gently, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, The Sopranos, The Wire, Les Revenants, Haven, Smallville, Chuck, Grimm, The 4400, 24, Good Omens, Agents of SHIELD, Vikings, Lucifer, Romanzo Criminale, Utopia, Continuum, Legion, The 100, Wandavision, Midnight Mass, The Haunting, Intruders, Oz, Sherlock, The Prisoner, Hemlock Grove, Castle Rock, El Barco, Torchwood, Hannibal, Jericho, Bates Motel, Orphan Black, Angel, Twin Peaks, Arrow, Broadchurch, V, 11.22.63, The OA, Touch, Carnivàle, House of Cards, Gotham, American Gods, Preacher
Seguo: Doctor Who, The Boys, Fargo, The Handmaid's Tale, Stranger Things, The Umbrella Academy, Manifest, Locke & Key, The Mandalorian, Legends of Tomorrow, Loki, Ordinary Joe, Squid Game, American Horror Story, The Witcher, Black Mirror, Y: The Last Man, His Dark Materials, The Nevers, The Flash

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13790 il: 5 February 2020, 11:52:07 »
Secondo me ha pagato pure il fatto che negli ultimi due anni non ha avuto nomination agli awards

Comunque, per quanto il finale possa starci, è stata una cazzata, sarebbe bastata pure una stagione ridotta

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

sotto_titolo

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13791 il: 5 February 2020, 11:58:08 »
E' chiaramente un finale di stagione e non di serie.
La questione è che un network serio deve programmare in anticipo, e saper chiudere bene una serie di punta che dura da sette anni.

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13792 il: 5 February 2020, 14:36:01 »

penelope

• Barney Stinson
  • SUCH FUN!!! (Miranda)
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13793 il: 5 February 2020, 15:09:41 »

:cry: :cry:
Devo ancora iniziare la 7, sarà meglio finisca decentemente!! :nuvola:

EvaForever74

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13794 il: 5 February 2020, 17:57:29 »
La prima serie di successo di showtime a non avere 8 stagioni :O.O:

Non vedrò più i Donovan, niente Ray, Mikey & Co.   :?$%&: :?$%&: :?$%&: :?$%&: :?$%&: :?$%&: :?$%&: :?$%&: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
“Non interrompere mai il tuo nemico mentre sta facendo un errore.”

“Posso perdere una battaglia, ma non perderò mai un minuto.”

“Chi ha paura d'essere battuto sia certo della sconfitta.”

"Impossibile: è una parola che si trova solo nel vocabolario degli stupidi."

capjfr

• Creep
  • Eleven
  • "La nostra giornata inizia quando la loro finisce"
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: Itasiano#CapNonMentire
  • Traduzioni: La verità è là fuori.
« Risposta #13795 il: 12 February 2020, 20:44:27 »

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13796 il: 13 February 2020, 11:19:13 »
Ray Donovan risorge (forse)

Segnalo inoltre che l'articolo di Fanpage ha capito fischi per fiaschi (prima dice che il cast è stato contattato poi parla di episodi già girati) e invece secondo Deadline "Sources stress that no deals for the potential CSI revival are done, and that the project is still in early stages and may not come together within a reasonable financial framework. Reps for CBS and CBS TV Studios declined comment"
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13797 il: 13 February 2020, 11:23:45 »
Sarebbe la cosa piu sensata. Cancellarlo alla settima, a un passo dal finale, è una cosa che non ha proprio senso. Speriamo bene!

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Lyanna

• * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
"You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box... HOPE"

borntorun7

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13799 il: 14 February 2020, 12:21:54 »

Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman’s name.