Autore Topic: Cancellazioni e Rinnovi  (Letto 821022 volte)

NathanDrake83

• Haters gonna hate
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 74
  • Traduzioni: 674
Re: Cancellazioni e Rinnovi
« Risposta #13245 il: 15 August 2018, 20:17:58 »
My dog speaks more eloquently than thee.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant.

borntorun7

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13246 il: 15 August 2018, 21:19:47 »
Ho appena visto sull'account instagram di Netflix che hanno rinnovato Anne with an E  :pirurì:

edit: ecco il post

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
« Ultima modifica: 15 August 2018, 22:40:53 da borntorun7 »

Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman’s name.

tonypedra

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
Serie TV che sto vedendo
In Italiano:
In Inglese con sottotitoli:

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. When that person is taken from you, what do you become then?

borntorun7

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Ultima modifica: 17 August 2018, 07:47:42 da borntorun7 »

Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman’s name.

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13250 il: 17 August 2018, 11:15:54 »
Sono contenta per Castle Rock, mi dispiace per The Royals (più per il finale della S04 che lascia cose in sospeso che non per la serie in sé)
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

E

• Clara Oswald
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13251 il: 17 August 2018, 11:36:54 »
The Alienist sostanzialmente rinnovata: TNT ordina la serie sequel The Angel Of Darkness con gli stessi protagonisti.

https://deadline.com/2018/08/tnt-orders-alienist-sequel-the-angel-of-darkness-limited-series-1202446971/

NathanDrake83

• Haters gonna hate
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 74
  • Traduzioni: 674
« Risposta #13252 il: 22 August 2018, 00:13:48 »
revival in arrivo anche per Veronica Mars, dovrebbe trattarsi di una miniserie di 8 episodi su Hulu!  :zizi:

Post unito: 22 August 2018, 08:11:06
Netflix e Channel 4 rinnovano The End of the F*ing World! :jolly:
« Ultima modifica: 22 August 2018, 08:11:06 da NathanDrake83 »
My dog speaks more eloquently than thee.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant.

Può Darcy

• Alicia Florrick
  • Vado soggetta ad amnistie cerebrali.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13253 il: 22 August 2018, 10:29:57 »
I promise if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it.

T’insegneranno a non splendere. E tu splendi, invece. ~ She did not know yet that splendor is something in the heart.
[faut faire comme les éléphants, quand ils sont malheureux, ils partent][born to be mild]

Le serie tv che ho finito, che seguo, che vorrei guardare

RonSwanson

• Gregory House
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13254 il: 22 August 2018, 10:34:19 »

I love you and I like you.

penelope

• Barney Stinson
  • SUCH FUN!!! (Miranda)
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13255 il: 22 August 2018, 19:20:26 »

Aletranco

• L'esaltato
  • Richard Castle
  • The ride ain't over
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13256 il: 22 August 2018, 20:37:08 »
So, what have we learned? What's the lesson for today, for all the never-ending days and restless nights in Oz? That morality is transient? That virtue cannot exist without violence? That to be honest is to be flawed? That the giving and taking of love both debases and elevates us? That God or Allah or Yahweh has answers to questions we dare not even ask? The story is simple. A man lives in prison and dies. How he dies, that's easy. The who and the why is the complex part. The human part, the only part worth knowing. Peace.
(August Hill)

Serie seguite e terminate

Methamorphose

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13257 il: 22 August 2018, 20:42:09 »
Si saranno stancati anche gli autori e gli sceneggiatori di mandarla avanti ad oltranza. Ma d'altronde il canale ha lo spin-off da cui attingere ora.
E' il momento per me di recuperare le ultime due stagioni. :XD: :metal:
Sto seguendo:Grey's Anatomy-Cougar Town-Arrow-GOT-Web Therapy-Outlander-Daredevil-HTGAWM-Gotham-Bojack-Supergirl-Blindspot-JJ-The Crown-TMITHC-Cloak and Dagger.
Terminato:House-Ally McBeal-Roswell-I Tudors-O.C.-Angel-Life Unexpected-Friends-Streghe-Ghost Whisperer-Kyle XY,Tru Calling,Xena-The Princess Warrior and Hercules,Melrose Place 2009,Off The Map,Brothers and Sisters,Gary Unmarried,ROME,The Kennedys-One Tree Hill-Ringer-Desperate Housewives-Combat Hospital-Gossip Girl-Private Practice-Spartacus-90210-The Borgias-Body of Proof-The White Queen-Felicity-Ugly Betty-La vita segreta di una Teenager Americana-Don't trust bitch apartment 23-Dracula-Star Crossed-True Blood-The Secret Circle-Witches of East End-How I Met your Mother- Constantine-Revenge-Hart of Dixie-Da Vinci's Demons-D.Abbey-Devious Maids-Mistresses-Awkward-The Good Wife-Marco Polo-TVD-PLL-The Catch-Reign-Orphan Black-Scandal-OUAT-TO-Sherlock-Versailles-The Royals-IronFist-Quantico
A tempo perso:Big Bang Theory.
Serie abbandonate: Glee-Elementary-Saving Hope-American Horror Story-Supernatural-New Girl-Modern

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13258 il: 22 August 2018, 20:47:29 »
Come ho scritto di là scherzando ma non troppo, secondo me più per questioni di cachet che di voglia di farla finita  :XD:
gli ascolti sono alti, la storia "tutto sommato" regge ancora... ma oramai si sono tutti sistemati, avrebbero rischiato la macchietta. Ok, avrebbero pure potuto continuare a oltranza, ma con quali stipendi?  :asd:
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

mp1985

• Dean Winchester
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13259 il: 22 August 2018, 22:21:18 »
'Quando scrivo qualcosa, io metto il mio nome.' Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

'Non puoi fare una foto. E' già passato.' Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under

'[Britta], you're the AT&T of people!' Troy Barnes, Community.