Autore Topic: Stranger News  (Letto 4544 volte)

Firpo

• I am the one who knocks
    • Mostra profilo
  •            myITASA Affinita
Re: Stranger News
« Risposta #45 il: 4 March 2018, 09:51:33 »
Priah Ferguson diventa regular nella terza stagione e vi sarà anche la new entry di Maya Hawke (figlia di Ethan Hawke e Uma Thurman):

fonte
Do you really want to live in a world without Coca-Cola? Walter White

"La mancanza di compassione può essere tanto sgradevole quanto un eccesso di lacrime." Lady Violet

I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth. Walter White

Firpo

• I am the one who knocks
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #46 il: 23 April 2018, 18:30:30 »
E' iniziata ufficialmente oggi la produzione della terza stagione di Stranger Things

https://www.badtv.it/2018/04/stranger-things-3-riprese/
Do you really want to live in a world without Coca-Cola? Walter White

"La mancanza di compassione può essere tanto sgradevole quanto un eccesso di lacrime." Lady Violet

I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth. Walter White

Lyanna

• Gemma Teller
  • * TV Crime Addicted *
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #47 il: 16 July 2018, 20:01:43 »
Stranger Things Season 3 Video Hints at (Ugh!) Summer 2019 Premiere Date

All'interno trovate un tweet con un favoloso video anni 80 postato su twitter dall'account Stranger Things:

https://twitter.com/Stranger_Things/status/1018857811604791296
"You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box... HOPE"

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Alicia Florrick
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
    • [FREE YOUR MIND]
« Risposta #48 il: 16 July 2018, 21:46:35 »
Il video è meraviglioso
LA DATA NO!
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

andrea.paiola

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #49 il: 10 December 2018, 13:56:29 »
Stranger Things: Season 3 | Title Tease

1985!

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

Flavia

• Empress of Trash
  • Alicia Florrick
  • Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
    • Mostra profilo
    • [FREE YOUR MIND]
« Risposta #50 il: 10 December 2018, 16:17:58 »
Ma un trailer con due immagini è chiedere troppo? È NATALE  :nu: :XD:
«Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure».
Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption