Autore Topic: The Wire [HBO] [Drama]  (Letto 277576 volte)

Tommy_monaghan

• Piper Chapman
    • Mostra profilo
Re: The Wire [HBO] [Drama]
« Risposta #3315 il: 22 January 2019, 17:17:27 »
visto la prima volta in ita, e devo dire che nonostante  uno dovrebbe preferire la verisione orginale,  sono rimasto affezionato a quella adattata in ita, un po come per i soprano  erano tempi diversi dei soprano conservo ancora addirittura il cofanetto vhs...... :zizi:

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3316 il: 22 January 2019, 17:23:00 »
Mi astengo dal commentare :XD:

"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

SalemsLot

• Dana Scully
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3317 il: 30 January 2019, 20:02:22 »
Ciao. Esiste doppiata in italiano? Altrimenti dove la trovo sottotitolata?

flavioti

• Liz Lemon
  • ADEBISI LIVES
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3318 il: 7 September 2021, 08:27:46 »
Omar :T_T: :bYe: :bYe:

La donna qui ritratta, segni invisibili possiederà,
segni che il marchio sono di colei che porterà
a compimento le opere mie con furia cingendole,
una rabbia che arderà se non frenata
e a volgar costo questa donna farà
della maggior potenza scempio totale

lacippo

• Peggy Olson
  • In the words of Tony Soprano: whaddya gonna do
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3319 il: 7 September 2021, 15:39:24 »
Che tristezza ragazzi, quanto mi dispiace :nu: 
Ha lasciato il segno in ogni ruolo in cui l'ho visto, non solo per quanto riguarda il nostro caro Omar. RIP MKW :bYe:
"I always wanted a house by the ocean, maybe in another life"

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3320 il: 7 September 2021, 21:54:41 »
Quanto mi dispiace, un attore bravissimo e un personaggio indimenticabile

Omar is coming :nu:

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3321 il: 8 September 2021, 19:18:25 »
Caspita mi dispiace veramente un sacco!
un grande attore...grandissimo caratterista

:T_T: :T_T: :T_T:

mi mancherà

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Leso1990

• Michael Scott
  • Dal mio punto di vista, i Jedi sono il male
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3322 il: 8 February 2022, 00:23:37 »
RIP Omar
i'm not in danger I am the danger