Autore Topic: The Night Of [HBO] [Crime]  (Letto 32078 volte)

zecygnus

• Clara Oswald
    • Mostra profilo
Re: The Night Of [HBO] [Crime]
« Risposta #165 il: 25 August 2016, 10:18:33 »
1x07
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

scusate non avevo messo il numero della puntata, ma un pò perchè il discorso era generale sulla serie e non sulla puntata
« Ultima modifica: 25 August 2016, 17:21:17 da zecygnus »
Serie Preferite:
Sons of Anarchy - Breaking Bad - The Big Bang Theory - Weeds - House of Cards - Dexter - Mad Men - Spartacus - The Walking Dead - Boardwalk Empire - Dr.House - Homeland - Heel on Wheels - Vikings - Mr.Robot

camelot79

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #166 il: 25 August 2016, 11:00:00 »
Ragazzi ricordate di mettere il numero della puntata

Mareep

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #167 il: 26 August 2016, 01:54:33 »
« Ultima modifica: 26 August 2016, 01:58:04 da Mareep »

Wallander

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #168 il: 26 August 2016, 12:55:24 »
Ma l'hai capito che non serve a niente mostrarti sorridente agli occhi della gente... E che il dolore serve, proprio come serve la felicità.

rogerlamb

• Jerry Gergich
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #169 il: 27 August 2016, 11:56:57 »

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
  • ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #170 il: 27 August 2016, 12:25:07 »
« Ultima modifica: 27 August 2016, 12:28:53 da nincadoro »

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Mareep

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #171 il: 27 August 2016, 13:16:05 »

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #172 il: 27 August 2016, 13:34:23 »

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Mareep

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #173 il: 27 August 2016, 13:49:58 »

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #174 il: 27 August 2016, 13:54:15 »

:mou: :mou: colpa mia, ho frainteso

matte88

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #175 il: 27 August 2016, 14:23:04 »
METTETELO IN IGNORE PER FAVORE!!!!!

mario61

• Dana Scully
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #176 il: 27 August 2016, 14:48:43 »

spoiler 1x07

ambros83

• Dana Scully
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #177 il: 27 August 2016, 16:08:57 »
divorate 7 puntate nel giro di pochi giorni, la presenza di J.Turturro è una garanzia... avrei una curiosità su una scena:

spoiler 7 puntata

nincadoro

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #178 il: 27 August 2016, 17:13:47 »
divorate 7 puntate nel giro di pochi giorni, la presenza di J.Turturro è una garanzia... avrei una curiosità su una scena:

spoiler 7 puntata

ambros83

• Dana Scully
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #179 il: 27 August 2016, 17:34:40 »

ahhhh ecco  :rofl: grazie