Autore Topic: Scream [MTV / VH1] [Horror]  (Letto 59824 volte)

clau78

• You can just call me Root, bitch.
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Scream [MTV] [Horror]
« Risposta #315 il: 27 August 2015, 21:35:51 »
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

#WeBeliveInHatake                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    #TotoSeriesAddicted

alicealicekia91

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #316 il: 27 August 2015, 21:54:59 »

Sto Seguendo: Once Upon a time, The Original, Arrow, Awkward, IZombie, The Flash, Jane the Virgin, Pretty Little Liars, This Is Us, Mom, The 100, Modern Family, Younger, Scream, Zoo, Santa Clarita Diet, Scream Queens, The Last Man Of The Earth, Dead Of Summer, Shadowhunters, Famous In Love
In recupero: Lost,
In programma: Teen Wolf, Gotham, Dardevil, State of Affair, The Legends of Tomorrow, Second Chance, Shades of Blue, Games of Thrones, Supergirl
Abbandonate x ora: Orange is the New Black (2), Deadbeat (3)
Ho seguito:The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a time in Wonderland, Gilmore Girls, The OC, One Tree Hill, Chuck, Hart of Dixie, Settimo Cielo, Buffy, Revenge, Prison Break, Baby Daddy, No Ordinary Family, H2O, Sabrina Vita da Strega, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Summerland, True Calling, Ned-scuola di sopravvivenza, Forever, Life Unexpected, Ravenswood, The Secret Circle, Galavant, Telenovela, Switched at Birth, Billy & Billie, Downton Abbey, The Shannara Chronicles, Grandfathered, Terranova,

Aluccia89

• The Todd
  • "She's my wife!" "Then, punch me."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #317 il: 27 August 2015, 21:56:26 »
Sto seguendo: The Big Bang Theory - The Good Wife - The Vampire Diaries - The Originals - Grey's Anatomy - The Mentalist - Game Of Thrones - American Horror Story - Devious Maids

Ho finito: Buffy - Friends - Dawson's Creek - Kyle XY - Dexter - True Blood - HIMYM - Tru Calling - Streghe - Sex And The City - Gossip Girl - Smallville - V - Una Mamma Per Amica - Scrubs - Dirty Sexy Money - Nip/Tuck - Dracula - Ally McBeal

Ho abbandonato: Glee - Angel - The Middle - Nikita

giovanni3857

• Clark Kent
  • Trust me!!!..I'm the doctor
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #318 il: 27 August 2015, 22:15:56 »

il numero!
« Ultima modifica: 28 August 2015, 12:00:20 da vascy »
SERIE CHE SEGUO: how i met your mother,torchwood,doctor who,sherlock,csi ny,csi las vegas,csi miami,fringe e numbers (da recuperare),californication,true jastice,transporter-the series,the following,the new girl,the new normal,non fidarti della str..dell'interno 23,perception

SERIE FINITE:Greek-la confraternita,Amici di letto,Nip/Tuck, Smallville, The O.C,Dottor House

Doc non c'è strada a sufficenza per arrivare ad 88 miglia...strade?Dove andiamo noi non ci servono strade

clau78

• You can just call me Root, bitch.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #319 il: 27 August 2015, 22:38:11 »

« Ultima modifica: 28 August 2015, 12:00:33 da vascy »

#WeBeliveInHatake                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    #TotoSeriesAddicted

giovanni3857

• Clark Kent
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #320 il: 27 August 2015, 23:22:30 »

« Ultima modifica: 28 August 2015, 12:00:46 da vascy »
SERIE CHE SEGUO: how i met your mother,torchwood,doctor who,sherlock,csi ny,csi las vegas,csi miami,fringe e numbers (da recuperare),californication,true jastice,transporter-the series,the following,the new girl,the new normal,non fidarti della str..dell'interno 23,perception

SERIE FINITE:Greek-la confraternita,Amici di letto,Nip/Tuck, Smallville, The O.C,Dottor House

Doc non c'è strada a sufficenza per arrivare ad 88 miglia...strade?Dove andiamo noi non ci servono strade

myrs

• Liz Lemon
  • Wow, sarcasm. That's original.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #321 il: 27 August 2015, 23:55:51 »
-I can tell life from TV, Jeff. TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules and likable leading men #sixseasonsANDAMOVIE

More importantly, it has to be joyful, effortless, fun.
TV defeats it’s own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda, or trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing.
It’s TV, it’s comfort.
It's a friend you've known so well, and for so long you just let it be with you and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day or phone in a day. And it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton and never come back.

giovanni3857

• Clark Kent
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #322 il: 28 August 2015, 00:05:33 »

myrs

• Liz Lemon
  • Wow, sarcasm. That's original.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #323 il: 28 August 2015, 00:15:22 »
-I can tell life from TV, Jeff. TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules and likable leading men #sixseasonsANDAMOVIE

More importantly, it has to be joyful, effortless, fun.
TV defeats it’s own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda, or trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing.
It’s TV, it’s comfort.
It's a friend you've known so well, and for so long you just let it be with you and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day or phone in a day. And it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton and never come back.

scrocco

• Clark Kent
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #324 il: 28 August 2015, 10:09:10 »
Oppure spolier 1x09+teorie sul  finale
« Ultima modifica: 28 August 2015, 10:16:30 da scrocco »

nicissimo97

• Trey | Il ricognitore itasiano | Gli piace scovare | Senti coso | SeM's bitch | la CIA di Italiansubs | Nannani's Fan Club President
  • Normal people are so fucking boring...
    • Mostra profilo
  • (Re)Synch: 4325
  • Traduzioni: 300
« Risposta #325 il: 28 August 2015, 10:15:08 »
Ragazzi, ogni tasto spoiler vuole al suo esterno il contenuto!

Mankind invented the atomic bomb, but no mouse would ever construct a mousetrap. -Albert Einstein-
People get what they get. It has nothing to do with what they deserve. -House MD-

alicealicekia91

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #326 il: 28 August 2015, 10:29:54 »
Teorie 1x09
Sto Seguendo: Once Upon a time, The Original, Arrow, Awkward, IZombie, The Flash, Jane the Virgin, Pretty Little Liars, This Is Us, Mom, The 100, Modern Family, Younger, Scream, Zoo, Santa Clarita Diet, Scream Queens, The Last Man Of The Earth, Dead Of Summer, Shadowhunters, Famous In Love
In programma: Teen Wolf, Gotham, Dardevil, State of Affair, The Legends of Tomorrow, Second Chance, Shades of Blue, Games of Thrones, Supergirl
Ho seguito:The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a time in Wonderland, Gilmore Girls, The OC, One Tree Hill, Chuck, Hart of Dixie, Settimo Cielo, Buffy, Revenge, Prison Break, Baby Daddy, No Ordinary Family, H2O, Sabrina Vita da Strega, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Summerland, True Calling, Ned-scuola di sopravvivenza, Forever, Life Unexpected, Ravenswood, The Secret Circle, Galavant, Telenovela, Switched at Birth, Billy & Billie, Downton Abbey, The Shannara Chronicles, Grandfathered, Terranova,

SolChevalsky

• Dana Scully
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #327 il: 28 August 2015, 16:42:56 »
Teorie 1x09

alicealicekia91

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #328 il: 28 August 2015, 17:35:04 »
1x09 teorie

chissà se

Post unito: 28 August 2015, 17:35:04
sneak peek 1x10

curtkobain

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #329 il: 29 August 2015, 19:30:32 »
1x9