Autore Topic: Room 104 [HBO] [Comedy/Drama]  (Letto 7747 volte)

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
Room 104 [HBO] [Comedy/Drama]
« il: 3 June 2017, 11:19:09 »

(from HBO's press release, May 2017) HBO has confirmed the debut date of the Duplass Brothers-produced half-hour anthology series ROOM 104, which will begin its 12-episode season FRIDAY, JULY 28 (11:00-11:30 p.m. ET/PT). Set in a single room of an average American motel, ROOM 104 tells a different story of the assorted characters who pass through it in each episode. Actors include: Hugo Armstrong, Davie-Blue, Melonie Diaz, Jay Duplass, Veronica Falcon, Adam Foster, Ellen Geer, Keir Gilchrist, Philip Baker Hall, Sarah Hay, Poorna Jagannathan, Orlando Jones, Ethan & Gavin Kent, Amy Landecker, Konstantin Lavysh, Sameerah Luqmaan-Harris, Keta Meggett, Natalie Morgan, Ross Partridge, Karan Soni, Dendrie Taylor, Tony Todd, Will Tranfo, James Van Der Beek, Mae Whitman and Nat Wolff. Directors include: Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck, Patrick Brice, Marta Cunningham, Doug Emmett, Megan Griffiths, Dayna Hanson, Chad Hartigan, Ross Partridge, Sarah Adina Smith and So Yong Kim. Writers include: Xan Aranda & Ross Partridge, Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck, Mark Duplass, Dayna Hanson, Carson Mell and Ross Partridge.
« Ultima modifica: 30 July 2017, 11:23:16 da vascy »

Asola

• Non è panz
  • Saul Goodman
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Room 104 [HBO] [Comedy]
« Risposta #1 il: 3 June 2017, 11:28:09 »
interessante  :zizi:

lost2010

• Piper Chapman
  • You're Alive!
    • Mostra profilo
    • Foto Flood
« Risposta #2 il: 4 June 2017, 09:21:06 »
Wow :aka:
Che cosa mi manca? Mi mancherebbe tanto di morire, perché io l'inferno della vita me lo sono goduto tutto.
(Alda Merini)

Cosa seguo: Sense8, PoI, Les Revenants, Sherlock, Black Mirror, True Detective, Fargo, Banshee, Doctor Who, The Leftovers, Penny Dreadful, Intruders, The Flash, Mad Men
Ho amato: OZ, Six Feet Under, Lost, BSG, ALIAS, The Hour, Supernatural (fino alla S5), Rubicon, Ai Confini della Realtà, Spawn - The Animated Series, Breaking Bad, Twin Peaks, Luther, The X-Files, Spazio 1999, Homeland (fino alla S3), Carnivale, Heroes (S1)
In attesa: tutto ciò che non è broadcast + Preacher (AMC)

Akira91

• Molly Hooper
  • Local shop for local people, nothing for you here
    • Mostra profilo
    • Ahoy matey! Where's me rum? Arrrrr!
« Risposta #3 il: 4 June 2017, 13:07:04 »
Ahem...praticamente un Inside no.9 americano?  :scettico:
I never existed in the 80's, but the 80's exists in me.
black comedy - sci-fi - fantasy - dramedy - documentary

4 8 15 16 23 42 = 108
If I saw you everyday, forever, Will, I would remember this time.
"I hate you" "No you don't"
-'I'll see you again in 25 years'
-Mo nighean donn -What does that mean? -My brown-haired lass.

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #4 il: 4 June 2017, 16:51:12 »
Interessante!
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #5 il: 1 July 2017, 02:58:55 »
Official Trailer

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. When that person is taken from you, what do you become then?

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #6 il: 16 July 2017, 21:58:30 »
When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. When that person is taken from you, what do you become then?

nincadoro

• ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #7 il: 16 July 2017, 22:16:17 »
La segno. Raramente una comedy mi attira, ma questa mi incuriosisce assai!

anche se Van der coso non se pò vedè  -.-'

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

NathanDrake83

• backup chiara
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 74
  • Traduzioni: 674
« Risposta #8 il: 29 July 2017, 17:56:06 »

RonSwanson

• Carrie Mathison
  • Ovaries before brovaries.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #9 il: 29 July 2017, 23:33:51 »

I love you and I like you.

TotallyBlondie

• Rick Grimes
  • totallycueca by kript96
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10 il: 30 July 2017, 10:54:12 »
s01e01

TV Time -> TotallyBlondie 💁🏼

Over there we lost some of them.
But over there, they lost
all of us.
[ Nora, The Leftovers ]

vascy

• Mostra profilo
Re: Room 104 [HBO] [Comedy/Drama]
« Risposta #11 il: 30 July 2017, 11:57:32 »
La definizione di comedy di hbo lascia come al solito a desiderare :XD:. Ho aggiunto anche drama al titolo come imdb ma anche cosi... :XD:

Post unito: 30 July 2017, 11:57:32
anzi vedo ora che in quest'ultima press release la serie è sotto "altre serie" e quindi né in drama o comedy :XD:
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2017/07/26/hbo-cinemax-programming-overview-summer-2017-754315/20170726hbo07/

kript96

• Correttore automatico
    • Mostra profilo
  • Traduzioni: 100+
« Risposta #12 il: 30 July 2017, 13:57:30 »
s01e01

"Now I am quietly waiting for the catastrophe of my personality to seem beautiful again"
TvShowTime: https://www.tvshowtime.com/en/user/490622/profile
Anya: I have finesse! I have finesse coming out of my bottom!
Traduco: Arrow s04, iZombie s02-03, The Magicians s01-s02, Supergirl s01, Red Oaks s01-s02, Flesh and Bone s01, Braindead s01, Stranger Things s01,Lucifer s02

Tesla71

• Molly Hooper
  • Proud Mecha and Kaiju fan since 1978.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #13 il: 30 July 2017, 17:38:58 »
Signora Vascy, questa serie non e' una comedy e nemmeno un drama, a piu' a che fare con il ''bizarre'', lo ''weird'' e l'horror/scifi.

https://www.italiansubs.net/forum/proposte-domande/new-hbo-bizarrehorrorweirdscifi-room-104/

:shy:
« Ultima modifica: 30 July 2017, 22:05:05 da Tesla71 »
ॐ भूर्भुवः॒ स्वः ।
तत्स॑वितुर्वरे॑णियं(तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं) ।
भ॒र्गो॑ दे॒वस्य॑ धीमहि। ।
धियो॒ यो नः॑ प्रचो॒दया॑त्॥ ।

vascy

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #14 il: 30 July 2017, 20:23:26 »
Signora Vascy, questa serie non e' una comedi e nemmeno un dramma, a piu' a che fare con il ''bizarre'', lo ''weird'' e l'horror/scifi.

https://www.italiansubs.net/forum/proposte-domande/new-hbo-bizarrehorrorweirdscifi-room-104/

:shy:

ho usato la definizione ufficiale che era comedy e le serie si dividono sempre per comedy e/o drama e poi ci sono sottogeneri come horror, scifi ecc.  :OOOKKK: (weird non mi pare proprio un genere :XD:).