Autore Topic: Ray Donovan [Showtime] [Action/Drama]  (Letto 56456 volte)

sotto_titolo

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Ray Donovan [Showtime] [Action/Drama]
« Risposta #555 il: 30 October 2017, 21:51:31 »
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

nincadoro

• ...YOU REMEMBER THIS THING OF OURS?
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #556 il: 31 October 2017, 11:57:55 »

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

liberomuratore

• Michael Scott
  • Game of troll
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #557 il: 1 November 2017, 22:40:19 »
Si può avere la prossima stagione subito??  :O.O:
°
|\

mrmel

• Max Black
  • no matter what
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #558 il: 3 November 2017, 23:44:44 »
5x12
Il dado è tratto, Lincoln. Per tutti noi..

nincadoro

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #559 il: 6 November 2017, 18:33:20 »
5x11

TRASH IS THE WAY - Fire walk with me - THE BLUE COMET - My name is Ozymandias, king of King - EXSUSCITO - you can call me root... - BEYOND LIFE AND DEATH - "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds... fire, walk with me". We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder. Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob. - KILLER BOB - You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! - MAY THE GIANT BE WITH YOU - My mom told me to follow my talents, and I'm good at what I do - MADE IN AMERICA - Tell your god to ready for blood... - I WANT ALL MY GARMONBOZIA

Stendardo90

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #560 il: 6 November 2017, 22:37:09 »
5x12
:quoto:
Avevano progettato il soldato perfetto, un'arma umana... poi è fuggita. In un futuro non troppo lontano, in un mondo devastato, è ossessionata dal suo passato, non può scappare, deve combattere per scoprire il suo destino.

nincadoro

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #561 il: 7 November 2017, 09:10:15 »

Heisenberg77

• Jonah Ryan
  • "Stay out of my territory"
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #562 il: 11 November 2017, 18:41:44 »
5x12
Ho visto BREAKING BAD-LOST-BOARDWALK EMPIRE-SONS OF ANARCHY-MAD MEN-OZ-Six Feet Under-Fringe-The Leftovers-Battlestar Galactica-Band of Brothers- The Pacific-The Sopranos-The Shield-The Wire-Dexter-Romanzo Criminale-The Affair-Twin Peaks-Life on Mars US -Wilfred-Utopia-Prison Break-Spartacus-Black Mirror-12 Monkeys
Seguo Better Call Saul-Narcos-Games of Thrones-Vikings-True Detective-Homeland-Mr.Robot-Ray Donovan-Peaky Blinders-Gomorra-Fargo-Broadchurch-La Casa di Carta-Billions.

Abbandonato American Horror Story s2Greys's Anatomy s10,Suits s4,Masters of Sex s2,Under the Dome s2, Friday Nights Lights s1,The Walking Dead

rockford

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #563 il: 19 July 2018, 14:49:52 »
ma della stagione 6 non si sa nulla??
Qualcuno ha news??
serie viste/terminate:
Lost (Stag.1-6) - Battlestar Galactica (1-4) - Star Trek TNG (1-7) - 24 (1-9)- How I met Your Mother s.(1-9) - Band of Brothers - Californication (1-5) - Heroes (1-3) - House MD (1-6) - Top Gear - Breaking Bad (1-5) - Persons Unkonwn - V (1-2) - Flashforward - Rome s01 - The walking dead (s01-06)- Smallville (1-10) - Spartacus Blood and sand - Spartacus Gods of the arena - Spartacus Vengeance -Spartacus la guerra dei dannati - Mistfits (1-3) - Game of Throne (s01-06) - Falling Skies (s01-02)- Homeland (s1-03) - Terra Noia (s01) - Romanzo Criminale (s01-02) - Touch (s01) - Awake - Dead Set - Last Resort - the Following (s01)- Under the dome(s01)- Ray Donovan (s01-04) - Banshee (s01) - Gomorra (s01 s02) -  The Pacific - The Strain - True Detective S01- Master of Sex (s01) - les revenants - Z Nation s01 s02 - The Kinck s01 - Fargo s01- Better call Saul -IZombie s01-I Soprano s01 s06 - Narcos (s01-02) Daredevil s01 - Fear The walking Dead- ZOO (S01-02)

In visione
Z Nation s03 - The Walking dead s07 - The Young Pope - Westworld

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #564 il: 19 July 2018, 16:39:29 »
A quanto pare stanno ancora girando e sicuramente slitterà, primo trimestre 2019 ormai..
When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. When that person is taken from you, what do you become then?

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #565 il: 7 August 2018, 02:58:24 »
..e invece no, si parte prima! :metal:

Official Trailer S6

When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. When that person is taken from you, what do you become then?

nincadoro

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #566 il: 20 August 2018, 18:20:23 »
Grande, grande hype per questa stagione!  :metal: :metal: :metal:

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #567 il: 21 August 2018, 01:14:01 »
Non vedo davvero l'ora torni Ray! :metal: :metal: :metal:
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

Doppelgänger_1221

• Clara Oswald
  • DOPPELGÄNGER!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #568 il: 26 September 2018, 13:36:26 »
STAGIONI 01-05

« Ultima modifica: 26 September 2018, 15:28:29 da Doppelgänger_1221 »

Doppelgänger_1221

• Clara Oswald
  • DOPPELGÄNGER!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #569 il: 27 September 2018, 17:49:19 »
Mi chiedevo una cosa: è mai stato detto quando pensano di concludere la serie? A quale stagione? Non ho letto annunci perciò penso che la sesta non sarà l'ultima..