Autore Topic: MARS [National Geographic Channel] [Sci-fi]  (Letto 4595 volte)

Sig.na Else

• Jonah Ryan
  • Alla Batmobile! !!!nanannannana!!!
    • Mostra profilo
MARS [National Geographic Channel] [Sci-fi]
« il: 6 September 2016, 15:38:19 »

(WASHINGTON, D.C. - Sept. 14, 2016) Of all the planets in our solar system, none has captured our collective imagination like Mars - a mysterious, indelible part of the zeitgeist. The quest to send humans to Mars has engaged the top minds in science in a modern-day space race, and it has infiltrated pop culture through blockbusters like Andy Weir's "The Martian" and through out-of-this-world tweets from astronaut Scott Kelly. Now, National Geographic Channel; Academy Award- and Emmy-winning producers Brian Grazer, Ron Howard and Michael Rosenberg of Imagine Entertainment; and Academy Award-nominated and Emmy-winning producer Justin Wilkes, Academy Award- and Emmy-winning producer Jon Kamen, and Dave O'Connor of RadicalMedia and visionary Mexican filmmaker Everardo Gout ("Days of Grace"), have joined forces to launch viewers farther into outer space than ever before with the global event series MARS.

Premiering on the National Geographic Channel and Nat Geo Mundo in the U.S. on Monday, Nov. 14 at 9/8c and internationally in 170 countries and 45 languages on Sunday, Nov. 13, MARS - which is set both in the future and in the present day - will redefine television storytelling by combining feature film-quality scripted drama and visual effects with best-in-class documentary sequences to drive forward a cohesive, edge-of-your-seat story of mankind's thrilling quest to colonize Mars. For more information, visit www.foxflash.com and www.MakeMarsHome.com.

This epic six-part global event series tells the inspiring story from the vantage point of a fictitious crewed mission to Mars in 2033. Executive producers Howard and Grazer hand-selected Gout to direct all six episodes of the series, filmed earlier this year in Budapest and Morocco. The scripted portion focuses on Earth's first crewed mission to MARS aboard the spacecraft Daedalus. Its maiden voyage in 2033 is crewed by a carefully selected international team of six uniquely qualified astronauts, including:

American mission commander Ben Sawyer (Ben Cotton), Korean-American mission pilot Hana Seung (Jihae), Spanish hydrologist and geochemist Javier Delgado (Alberto Ammann), French mission physician and biochemist Amelie Durand (Clementine Poidatz), Nigerian mechanical engineer and roboticist Robert Foucault (Sammi Rotibi) and Russian exobiologist and geologist Marta Kamen (Anamaria Marinca). Back on Earth, the Mars Mission Corporation (MMC) control team based in London includes Hana Seung's twin sister, capsule communicator Joon Seung (also played by Jihae), and French CEO of the MMC, Ed Grann (Olivier Martinez).

Once Daedalus successfully lands on Mars and sets up a preliminary base of operations, British nuclear physicist Leslie Richardson (Cosima Shaw) will lead a Phase 2 settlement team along with her husband, world-renowned experimental botanist Dr. Paul Richardson (John Light).

National Geographic will extend the MARS storytelling in an unprecedented cross-platform effort, including a six-part digital companion prequel series. Before MARS, which will launch prior to the premiere, is an extensive digital virtual reality experience at www.MakeMarsHome.com. There will also be the MARS Experience installation in New York City this October. Further, MARS will be the November cover story of National Geographic magazine and will be featured in a stand-alone National Geographic book, "MARS: Our Future on the Red Planet," on sale Oct. 25. The NG Kids book, "MARS: The Red Planet," will go on sale Sept. 27. There will be media and educational materials for kids a touring NG Live speakers series and ongoing MARS coverage on nationalgeographic.com.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2016/09/14/national-geographic-channel-imagine-entertainment-and-radicalmedia-redefine-television-storytelling-with-mars-an-unprecedented-global-event-series-934311/20160914ngc01/#zTU1shgAJdckJUqB.99

Ho appena scoperto questa incredibile serie/documentario che spiega e racconta di una futura missione che nel 2033 dovrebbe approdare su Marte.

Trailer#1

Trailer#2
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

Mammamia se vorrò vederla... :aka:

Fonte:
http://www.justnerd.it/2016/07/31/mars-trailer-serie-ron-howard-marte/
« Ultima modifica: 7 November 2016, 18:15:24 da vascy »
Serie che seguo: Wynonna Earp - Black Sails - Sens8 -  Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Marvel's Jessica Jones -Supergirl - The Expanse - Into the Badlands
Serie finite: Firefly - Wahrehouse13 - Dr. Who (S01) - Scrubs - Flash Forward  - Black Mirror
Serie guardate: Longmire - Fringe - HIMYM - The Big Bang Theory - Weeds - Lie To me - Orphan Black - Life on Mars (UK) - Continuum - Torchwood - Criminal Minds

rockford

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
Re: MARS [National Geographic Channel] [Sci-fi]
« Risposta #1 il: 13 September 2016, 16:21:07 »
E' quella che stanno pubblicizzando per Ottobre o Novembre (non ricordo) su SKy??
serie viste/terminate:
Lost (Stag.1-6) - Battlestar Galactica (1-4) - Star Trek TNG (1-7) - 24 (1-9)- How I met Your Mother s.(1-9) - Band of Brothers - Californication (1-5) - Heroes (1-3) - House MD (1-6) - Top Gear - Breaking Bad (1-5) - Persons Unkonwn - V (1-2) - Flashforward - Rome s01 - The walking dead (s01-06)- Smallville (1-10) - Spartacus Blood and sand - Spartacus Gods of the arena - Spartacus Vengeance -Spartacus la guerra dei dannati - Mistfits (1-3) - Game of Throne (s01-06) - Falling Skies (s01-02)- Homeland (s1-03) - Terra Noia (s01) - Romanzo Criminale (s01-02) - Touch (s01) - Awake - Dead Set - Last Resort - the Following (s01)- Under the dome(s01)- Ray Donovan (s01-04) - Banshee (s01) - Gomorra (s01 s02) -  The Pacific - The Strain - True Detective S01- Master of Sex (s01) - les revenants - Z Nation s01 s02 - The Kinck s01 - Fargo s01- Better call Saul -IZombie s01-I Soprano s01 s06 - Narcos (s01-02) Daredevil s01 - Fear The walking Dead- ZOO (S01-02)

In visione
Z Nation s03 - The Walking dead s07 - The Young Pope - Westworld

lion885

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
    • mcgraphicstyle
« Risposta #2 il: 14 September 2016, 22:22:22 »
E' quella che stanno pubblicizzando per Ottobre o Novembre (non ricordo) su SKy??
Credo di sì.
TheShadowOfGiastisss | Lista aggiornata delle serie seguite, terminate, abbandonate ecc.. | TvTimeProfile:lion885

I want to sleep beneath peaceful skies in my lover’s bed with a wide open country in my eyes and these romantic dreams in my head. {Bruce Springsteen | No Surrender}.

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 15 September 2016, 12:34:36 »
« Ultima modifica: 7 November 2016, 18:14:49 da vascy »

Bettaro

• Brittaro/Betty Poop/STOCAZZO/hnort pensa che sia paraculo/la moglie cinese/Lady Violet/Jerry before it was cool/Il politico/Fareniell/Attention Whore/Pipino/Cazzo piccolo (oh, yeah)/United States of Merda/Marò, Bettaro/Pipodi, but stronger
  • Ron Swanson
  • Non so l'inglese, sono solo bravo a googlare.
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 653
  • Traduzioni: 486
« Risposta #4 il: 15 September 2016, 13:37:56 »
Ciao a tutti, chiudo questo topic così possiamo continuare a parlarne nella sezione "Serie TV". Qua trovate il thread: http://www.italiansubs.net/forum/stati-uniti/mars-national-geographic-channel-sci-fi/ :ciao:

Enrico shark

• Adoratore di Quasark | Sharky Gossip | Fan della sagra della patata | Enrico vs sharktopus | Carbonello
    • Mostra profilo
  • (Re)Synch: 2
  • Traduzioni: 701
« Risposta #5 il: 6 November 2016, 07:46:45 »
“If I stay, there can be no party. I must be out there in the night, staying vigilant.Wherever a party needs to be saved, I’m there.Wherever there are masks, wherever there’s tomfoolery and joy, I’m there.But sometimes I’m not cause I’m out in the night, staying vigilant.Watching. Lurking. Running. Jumping. Hurtling. Sleeping.No, I can’t sleep. You sleep. I’m awake. I don’t sleep. I don’t blink. Am I bird? No. I’m a bat.I am Batman.Or am I? Yes, I am Batman."

Wallander

• Max Black
  • There's no fair in farewell.
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #6 il: 7 November 2016, 17:41:04 »
È arrivata la sorpresona di Italiansubs:

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #7 il: 7 November 2016, 17:45:03 »
Ovviamente, visto l'argomento, non posso non segnarmi.

Appena possibile guarderò la puntata. :pirurì:
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

mark*

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #8 il: 7 November 2016, 18:14:00 »
ah serie documentario figata, si sa di quante puntate sarà?

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #9 il: 7 November 2016, 18:16:24 »
6. :pirurì:
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

vox88

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #10 il: 7 November 2016, 21:02:18 »
Primo episodio molto interessante, grazie per avercelo portato  :pirurì:

Daario Naharis

• Visitatore
« Risposta #11 il: 7 November 2016, 22:51:46 »
Ammirevole lo sforzo, ma abbastanza piatto. Anche perché s'è già capito che tutto verterà sulla sopravvivenza e i mille problemi quotidiani. O ci metti qualcosa di particolare oppure andrà ad aggiungersi ai numerosi lavori survival che si sono ammonticchiati nel corso degli anni.

Un po' troppo docu e poco fiction. Capisco che History channel abbia indicato la via, ma la parte fiction deve essere predominante. Perchè o ci si chiama Herzog o si fa un bel piattume.

Doc74

• Annyong Bluth
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #12 il: 8 November 2016, 02:20:12 »

ottobre_rosso

• Richard Castle
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
    • SicurAUTO.it - Automobilisti sicuri e informati
« Risposta #13 il: 8 November 2016, 11:35:25 »
mi segno anch'io
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

Everetth

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #14 il: 8 November 2016, 12:39:52 »

domandona in calendario il primo episodio è segnato per il 15 di novembre quindi questo episodio di preciso come si colloca ??? è un preair oppure semplicemente da qualche parte viene trasmesso prima ???