Autore Topic: Manifest [NBC] [Drama]  (Letto 11094 volte)

Pappero

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Manifest [NBC] [Drama]
« Risposta #105 il: 24 January 2019, 19:01:26 »
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
"Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent."

Methamorphose

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #106 il: 30 January 2019, 11:18:41 »
Sto seguendo:Grey's Anatomy-Cougar Town-Arrow-GOT-Web Therapy-Outlander-Daredevil-HTGAWM-Gotham-Bojack-Supergirl-Blindspot-JJ-The Crown-TMITHC-Cloak and Dagger.
Terminato:House-Ally McBeal-Roswell-I Tudors-O.C.-Angel-Life Unexpected-Friends-Streghe-Ghost Whisperer-Kyle XY,Tru Calling,Xena-The Princess Warrior and Hercules,Melrose Place 2009,Off The Map,Brothers and Sisters,Gary Unmarried,ROME,The Kennedys-One Tree Hill-Ringer-Desperate Housewives-Combat Hospital-Gossip Girl-Private Practice-Spartacus-90210-The Borgias-Body of Proof-The White Queen-Felicity-Ugly Betty-La vita segreta di una Teenager Americana-Don't trust bitch apartment 23-Dracula-Star Crossed-True Blood-The Secret Circle-Witches of East End-How I Met your Mother- Constantine-Revenge-Hart of Dixie-Da Vinci's Demons-D.Abbey-Devious Maids-Mistresses-Awkward-The Good Wife-Marco Polo-TVD-PLL-The Catch-Reign-Orphan Black-Scandal-OUAT-TO-Sherlock-Versailles-The Royals-IronFist-Quantico
A tempo perso:Big Bang Theory.
Serie abbandonate: Glee-Elementary-Saving Hope-American Horror Story-Supernatural-New Girl-Modern

Pappero

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #107 il: 1 February 2019, 13:51:52 »
E chi non ce l'avrebbe?!  :love:

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent."

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #108 il: 1 February 2019, 14:10:35 »

gidan73

• Abed Nadir
  • Eroe dei due mondi
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #109 il: 1 February 2019, 17:43:32 »
Noi sopravviveremo, noi torneremo a casa

Methamorphose

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #110 il: 7 February 2019, 11:28:43 »
Sto seguendo:Grey's Anatomy-Cougar Town-Arrow-GOT-Web Therapy-Outlander-Daredevil-HTGAWM-Gotham-Bojack-Supergirl-Blindspot-JJ-The Crown-TMITHC-Cloak and Dagger.
Terminato:House-Ally McBeal-Roswell-I Tudors-O.C.-Angel-Life Unexpected-Friends-Streghe-Ghost Whisperer-Kyle XY,Tru Calling,Xena-The Princess Warrior and Hercules,Melrose Place 2009,Off The Map,Brothers and Sisters,Gary Unmarried,ROME,The Kennedys-One Tree Hill-Ringer-Desperate Housewives-Combat Hospital-Gossip Girl-Private Practice-Spartacus-90210-The Borgias-Body of Proof-The White Queen-Felicity-Ugly Betty-La vita segreta di una Teenager Americana-Don't trust bitch apartment 23-Dracula-Star Crossed-True Blood-The Secret Circle-Witches of East End-How I Met your Mother- Constantine-Revenge-Hart of Dixie-Da Vinci's Demons-D.Abbey-Devious Maids-Mistresses-Awkward-The Good Wife-Marco Polo-TVD-PLL-The Catch-Reign-Orphan Black-Scandal-OUAT-TO-Sherlock-Versailles-The Royals-IronFist-Quantico
Serie abbandonate: Glee-Elementary-Saving Hope-American Horror Story-Supernatural-New Girl-Modern

gidan73

• Abed Nadir
  • Eroe dei due mondi
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #111 il: 7 February 2019, 19:43:14 »

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #112 il: 8 February 2019, 00:41:03 »

SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora

whiterosej

• Don Draper
  • I grow a white rose in July just as in January
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #113 il: 12 February 2019, 19:08:57 »
Credo che l'ultimo episodio ci farà capire se è una serie che vale la pena di continuare o meno.
still watching:
Stranger things, The good fight, Westworld, Boris, Grey's anatomy, Younger, The chosen, Station 19, Upload, Sanditon, When calls the heart, Good witch, The good doctor, The handmaid's tale, The marvelous Mrs.Maisel, Manifest, A discovery of witches, Chesapeake shores, Grace and Frankie, Legacies, Carnival row, The crown, Zoey's extraordinary playlist, Space force
plus other stuff

Methamorphose

• Carrie Mathison
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #114 il: 13 February 2019, 11:27:17 »

Fafana20

• Barney Stinson
  • "Well, look at me, I'm bananas."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #115 il: 14 February 2019, 18:28:24 »
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

Pappero

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #116 il: 15 February 2019, 13:07:32 »

whiterosej

• Don Draper
  • I grow a white rose in July just as in January
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #117 il: 20 February 2019, 01:52:58 »
Considerato l'ultimo (abbastanza noioso) episodio io mollo qui.
Se poi un domani questa serie verrà portata a conclusione con un finale fatemi sapere che magari mi leggo qualcosa
still watching:
Stranger things, The good fight, Westworld, Boris, Grey's anatomy, Younger, The chosen, Station 19, Upload, Sanditon, When calls the heart, Good witch, The good doctor, The handmaid's tale, The marvelous Mrs.Maisel, Manifest, A discovery of witches, Chesapeake shores, Grace and Frankie, Legacies, Carnival row, The crown, Zoey's extraordinary playlist, Space force
plus other stuff

gidan73

• Abed Nadir
  • Eroe dei due mondi
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #118 il: 20 February 2019, 02:25:27 »

ottobre_rosso

• Don Draper
  • Comm. Ramius
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #119 il: 20 February 2019, 08:52:41 »
Al solo pensiero che hanno cancellato Counterpart e, magari, ti rinnovano questa...  :?$%&:
SicurAUTO.it - Informazione indipendente per la sicurezza e i consumatori
La più ricca fonte d'informazione sui Crash test, il Codice della Strada, la Garanzia Auto,la Guida Sicura e... tanto altro ancora