Autore Topic: Man Seeking Woman [FXX] [Comedy]  (Letto 36487 volte)

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Man Seeking Woman [FXX] [Comedy]
« Risposta #285 il: 6 January 2017, 23:56:50 »
3x1
Ritorno in grande stile :asd::
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

Darkbengio

• Max Black
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #286 il: 7 January 2017, 03:30:18 »
"Didn't know you'd think that I'd forget or I'd regret
The special love I had for you, my baby blue"
“As much as I may have pretended otherwise, for so long all I’ve wanted was to be like other people, to feel what they felt… Now that I do, I just want it to stop.”

Asola

• Non è panz
  • Lagertha
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #287 il: 7 January 2017, 10:30:34 »
3x01

Sephz

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #288 il: 7 January 2017, 12:43:43 »
 :love:
DRAMA
Better Call Saul, Doctor Who, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Halt and Catch Fire, House of Cards, Masters of Sex, Humans, Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Mr.Robot, Penny Dreadful, Sense8, Sherlock, Flash, True Detective (S1), You me and the Apocalypse, Battlestar Galactica, Breaking Bad, Buffy, Chuck, El Barco, Fringe, LOST, Mad Men, The Newsroom, True Blood, Twin Peaks, Veronica Mars, Wayward Pines.
COMEDY
Another Period, Brooklyn99, Episodes, Galavant, Kevin from Work, Man Seeking Woman, New Girl, Silicon Valley, The Muppets, Umbreakable Kimmy Schimdt, Undateable, Veep, You're the Worst, 30Rock, Boris, Californication, Community, FRIENDS, Ground Floor, How I met your Mother, Parks & Recreation, Scrubs, The Office.
ANIME
Assassination Classroom, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Prison School, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Death Parade, Elfen Lied, Erased, Fate, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, GTO, Gurren Lagann, Highschool of the Dead, Hunter x Hunter, Psycho Pass, Shimoneta, Steins;Gate, Trigun, Neon Genesis Evangelion.

amaryllide

• Rory Gilmore
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #289 il: 7 January 2017, 15:43:44 »
Sono le idiozie nei particolari che mi fanno impazzire.
Life

Coldwater

• Molly Hooper
  • I'm the one who knocks...
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #290 il: 7 January 2017, 16:10:01 »

Si conferma che in america hanno dichiarato una guerra aperta contro gli "sfigati", ormai farebbero "accoppiare in love story" pure i sassi piuttosto che creare storie "negative" come la prima stagione (due anni fa) di questo telefilm ... già questa S03E01 mi fa capire che è finita stile big bang theory, coppie fisse con prime stagioni discrete e dalla quarta in poi inguardabile...

Asola

• Non è panz
  • Lagertha
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #291 il: 7 January 2017, 16:39:45 »
mah secondo me non è proprio questo il senso della serie, anzi al contrario mi sembra proprio che venga ridicolizzata questa ricerca ossessiva del partner  :zizi:

cuecadelacut

• idemdelacut / Warn hub
  • Vanessa Ives
  • WHOOPTY-FRICKIN-DO!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #292 il: 9 January 2017, 21:09:19 »
Rosie Larsen  :tenero: quanto è diventata figa, non sapevo fosse nel main cast  :love:
cmq grandissimo ritorno  :XD:

Fr@nk

• Visitatore
« Risposta #293 il: 12 January 2017, 09:18:56 »
la seconda stagione non mi aveva entusiasmato(sarà che il demenziale dopo un po' mi annoia e ho visto tutte le puntate di seguito  :scettico:)
tuttavia questa 3x01 mi è proprio piaciuta

Sephz

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #294 il: 14 January 2017, 09:46:00 »
DRAMA
Better Call Saul, Doctor Who, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Halt and Catch Fire, House of Cards, Masters of Sex, Humans, Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Mr.Robot, Penny Dreadful, Sense8, Sherlock, Flash, True Detective (S1), You me and the Apocalypse, Battlestar Galactica, Breaking Bad, Buffy, Chuck, El Barco, Fringe, LOST, Mad Men, The Newsroom, True Blood, Twin Peaks, Veronica Mars, Wayward Pines.
COMEDY
Another Period, Brooklyn99, Episodes, Galavant, Kevin from Work, Man Seeking Woman, New Girl, Silicon Valley, The Muppets, Umbreakable Kimmy Schimdt, Undateable, Veep, You're the Worst, 30Rock, Boris, Californication, Community, FRIENDS, Ground Floor, How I met your Mother, Parks & Recreation, Scrubs, The Office.
ANIME
Assassination Classroom, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Prison School, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Death Parade, Elfen Lied, Erased, Fate, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, GTO, Gurren Lagann, Highschool of the Dead, Hunter x Hunter, Psycho Pass, Shimoneta, Steins;Gate, Trigun, Neon Genesis Evangelion.

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #295 il: 14 January 2017, 23:40:24 »
3x2
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

kript96

• Correttore automatico
    • Mostra profilo
  • Traduzioni: 100+
« Risposta #296 il: 16 January 2017, 15:42:53 »
Rosie Larsen  :tenero: quanto è diventata figa, non sapevo fosse nel main cast  :love:
cmq grandissimo ritorno  :XD:
Va che quello non è il nome dell'attrice, ma il nome di una che ha interpretato in un film :rofl:
"Now I am quietly waiting for the catastrophe of my personality to seem beautiful again"
TvShowTime: https://www.tvshowtime.com/en/user/490622/profile
Anya: I have finesse! I have finesse coming out of my bottom!
Traduco: Arrow s04, iZombie s02-03, The Magicians s01-s02, Supergirl s01, Red Oaks s01-s02, Flesh and Bone s01, Braindead s01, Stranger Things s01,Lucifer s02

cuecadelacut

• idemdelacut / Warn hub
  • Vanessa Ives
  • WHOOPTY-FRICKIN-DO!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #297 il: 16 January 2017, 15:45:05 »
The Killing era una serie tv, non un film

Asola

• Non è panz
  • Lagertha
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #298 il: 16 January 2017, 15:46:32 »
Va che quello non è il nome dell'attrice, ma il nome di una che ha interpretato in un film :rofl:

ecco è arrivato il genio :XD:

kript96

• Correttore automatico
    • Mostra profilo
  • Traduzioni: 100+
« Risposta #299 il: 16 January 2017, 16:51:42 »
The Killing era una serie tv, non un film
il punto è che non è il nome dell'attrice :zizi:
"Now I am quietly waiting for the catastrophe of my personality to seem beautiful again"
TvShowTime: https://www.tvshowtime.com/en/user/490622/profile
Anya: I have finesse! I have finesse coming out of my bottom!
Traduco: Arrow s04, iZombie s02-03, The Magicians s01-s02, Supergirl s01, Red Oaks s01-s02, Flesh and Bone s01, Braindead s01, Stranger Things s01,Lucifer s02