Autore Topic: Dietland [AMC] [Dark Comedy]  (Letto 1144 volte)

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
Dietland [AMC] [Dark Comedy]
« il: 9 March 2018, 13:52:33 »

Citazione da: thefutoncritic.com/showatch/dietland/
(from AMC's press release, March 2018) AMC announced today, on International Women's Day, the darkly comedic series "Dietland," from executive producer Marti Noxon, will premiere with two back-to-back episodes on Monday, June 4 at 9:00pm ET/PT. The extraordinarily timed series unveils one woman's journey to self-awakening while exploring a multitude of issues faced by women today - including patriarchy, misogyny, rape culture and unrealistic beauty standards. Based on Sarai Walker's 2015 best-selling, critically acclaimed novel of the same name, "Dietland" stars Joy Nash ("The Mindy Project," "Twin Peaks") as lead Plum Kettle, and Golden Globe(R) and Emmy(R) Award-winner Julianna Margulies ("The Good Wife," "ER") as Kitty Montgomery. Marti Noxon ("Mad Men,""UnREAL,") serves as executive producer, writer, showrunner and directs multiple episodes on the series. Filmed on location in New York City, the 10-episode series follows Plum Kettle, ghost-writer for the editor of one of New York's hottest fashion magazines, as she struggles with self-image and sets out on a wildly complicated road to self-acceptance. At the same time, everyone is buzzing over news reports about men, accused of sexual abuse and assault, who are disappearing and meeting untimely, violent deaths.
« Ultima modifica: 12 August 2018, 16:34:10 da gatsu71 »

ConoR

• Max Black
  • Así es la vida..!!
    • Mostra profilo
When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. When that person is taken from you, what do you become then?

TheMustang100

• Vanessa Ives
  • The Initiator
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Dietland [AMC] [Dark Comedy]
« Risposta #2 il: 13 April 2018, 04:22:14 »
 :pirurì:
"GABABOOL, ovah heeere!" (The Sopranos)
"You wanna know why you can't go in front-first?
I'll tell you why. Because it signals a breakdown
in the social order. Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law" (Seinfeld)
"The reason you haven’t felt it is because it doesn’t exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I’m living like there’s no tomorrow, because there isn’t one" (Mad Men)
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action" (Rick and Morty)

vascy

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 28 April 2018, 09:02:46 »
Teaser in alto

TotallyBlondie

• Rick Grimes
  • totallycueca by kript96
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #4 il: 28 April 2018, 10:22:55 »
I'm In :zizi:
TV Time -> TotallyBlondie 💁🏼

Over there we lost some of them.
But over there, they lost
all of us.
[ Nora, The Leftovers ]

vascy

• Mostra profilo

TotallyBlondie

• Rick Grimes
  • totallycueca by kript96
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #6 il: 22 September 2018, 13:08:30 »
Me l'aspettavo...Si sono persi tantissimo nella trama alla ricerca di chissà quale significato nascosto e profondo buttando tutto alle ortiche  :zizi:
TV Time -> TotallyBlondie 💁🏼

Over there we lost some of them.
But over there, they lost
all of us.
[ Nora, The Leftovers ]

Oceanic 6

• Sherlock Holmes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #7 il: 22 September 2018, 19:15:34 »
Mi spiace un pochino, di certo non mi strapperò i capelli  :zizi: