Autore Topic: Martin Freeman Appreciation Thread  (Letto 137098 volte)

LadyAnna

• Peggy Olson
  • I AM SHERLOCKED
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Martin Freeman apreciation thread.
« Risposta #480 il: 15 July 2012, 17:30:20 »
The Hobbit Comic Con panel 2012

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
Serie in corso: Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Homeland, Downton Abbey, Call the Midwife, Mr Selfridge, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, The Americans, Louie, Ripper Street, MastersOfSex, Broadchurch, The Good Wife, Doctor Who, Fargo, VEEP, This Is England, The Village, The Knick, Peaky Blinders, The Affair, Black Mirror, Poldark, Galavant, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Vicious, Narcos

Miniseries: North & South, Pride & Prejudice, Emma, Sense and Sensibility, Mansfield Park, Persuasion, Cranford, Wives and Daughters, Tess of The D'Urbervilles, Daniel Deronda, Shakespeare Retold, Lost in Austen, The way we live now, Aristocrats, Little Dorrit, Jane Eyre

Serie terminate: Mad Men, Friends, Buffy, Angel, ER, The OC, Everwood, Veronica Mars, Merlin, Leverage, The Starter Wife, Roswell, The Hour, Lost, Little Mosque on the Prairie, Sex&TheCity, Brothers and Sisters, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, One Tree Hill, The Sopranos, Frasier, TheKilling, Sons Of Anarchy, A Young Doctor's Notebook, Miranda, Lark Rise to Candleford,  Parks and Recretion, Boardwalk Empire, Justified, Hannibal

Recuperi: The Wire,

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #481 il: 15 July 2012, 19:59:41 »
Ieri al comic-con Martin era troppo figo!  :nerdsaw:

mersil

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #482 il: 16 July 2012, 14:12:24 »
Martin ti adoro  :love:...ma le scarpeeeeeeeeee!  :aka:  :nu: Il cappellino passi... ma le scarpe noooo!  :O.O:

Le scarpe non ho ancora avuto modo di vederle ma per quanto mi riguarda non passa neanche la giacca.
Martin, tesoro, andiamo a fare shopping insieme!!!!  :huhu:

April90

• Nullius In Verba
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #483 il: 16 July 2012, 15:16:34 »
Le scarpe non ho ancora avuto modo di vederle ma per quanto mi riguarda non passa neanche la giacca.

Ma quella giacca non è la stessa della cerimonia di benedizione inizio riprese in NZ??? Anche lui è fan del ri-uso come Ben  :love:
L'ultima domanda del panel che non è nel video, era per Martin

Citazione
Camp-out lady: Wow, I camped out overnight for my first time in eight years with all of these lovely strangers and it was awesome. But my question is primarily for Martin. I think that part of the lasting appeal of The Hobbit is this universal story of an ordinary person overcoming not just extraordinary circumstances but his own fear and self doubt. And I’m curious whether you drew on any personal experiences to understand his motivation for stepping over that threshold.

MF: Um, not directly. And if I did I wouldn’t tell you. But only in the universal human sense of that you can empathize with people who have… we all have fear, and we all have reservations, and we all have places that we’re scared to go. Whether they’re internal or they’re external. So it’s certainly something I can relate do. I mean that’s part of your job as an actor is just to be relatable to things anyway. And I guess beyond that, part of it is just casting. You know, I didn’t cast myself in it, so whatever they saw… They [points at Peter and Philippa] saw… That’s them, was, they thought would be helpful for me to play Bilbo. But I didn’t, no it was more kind of, I’m a big believer in knowing what play you’re in. And in this play I have to sort of be, in the way, the eyes and ears of the audience. Because I’m the nearest thing to an audience member that there is in the film. I think Bilbo has to be relatable to, has to be empathetic. And so my job, partly, is to relay that by just being open and just being… having a certain vulnerability. Having a certain wit, and a certain lightness of touch. You can’t be too heavy. It can’t be too riven with anything. So, yeah, I mean… I just turn up

Devo dire che le sue risposte mi piacciono e (ovviamente) adoro il suo senso dell'umorismo !
Mi mancavaaaa !
The plan is to fan this spark into a flame.

"Every night, Doctor... when it gets dark, and the stars come out, I'll look up on her behalf. I'll look up at the sky... and think of you."

pippola2008

• Jax Teller
  • I made me
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #484 il: 16 July 2012, 20:06:30 »

Sicura di volerle vedere?.. sicura, sicura???  :XD: (per le deboli di cuore.. non aprite quello spoiler)

Brainy is the new sexy!

la Ucci

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #485 il: 16 July 2012, 21:36:14 »
ma sono le scarpe da turista tedesco!  :XD:
martin è il mio mito  :riot:

Magentablu

• The Todd
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #486 il: 17 July 2012, 16:14:51 »
Vabbè ma in California fa caldo! questi inglesi non sono abituati  :asd:

mersil

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #487 il: 18 July 2012, 21:40:11 »
Sicura di volerle vedere?.. sicura, sicura???  :XD: (per le deboli di cuore.. non aprite quello spoiler)

:aka: :aka: :aka: :aka: :aka:

Questa notte avrò gli incubi! Martin. Shopping. ADESSO!

LadyAnna

• Peggy Olson
  • I AM SHERLOCKED
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #488 il: 19 July 2012, 16:43:02 »
qua fa ridere con la cresta
Serie in corso: Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Homeland, Downton Abbey, Call the Midwife, Mr Selfridge, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, The Americans, Louie, Ripper Street, MastersOfSex, Broadchurch, The Good Wife, Doctor Who, Fargo, VEEP, This Is England, The Village, The Knick, Peaky Blinders, The Affair, Black Mirror, Poldark, Galavant, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Vicious, Narcos

Miniseries: North & South, Pride & Prejudice, Emma, Sense and Sensibility, Mansfield Park, Persuasion, Cranford, Wives and Daughters, Tess of The D'Urbervilles, Daniel Deronda, Shakespeare Retold, Lost in Austen, The way we live now, Aristocrats, Little Dorrit, Jane Eyre

Serie terminate: Mad Men, Friends, Buffy, Angel, ER, The OC, Everwood, Veronica Mars, Merlin, Leverage, The Starter Wife, Roswell, The Hour, Lost, Little Mosque on the Prairie, Sex&TheCity, Brothers and Sisters, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, One Tree Hill, The Sopranos, Frasier, TheKilling, Sons Of Anarchy, A Young Doctor's Notebook, Miranda, Lark Rise to Candleford,  Parks and Recretion, Boardwalk Empire, Justified, Hannibal

mersil

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #489 il: 19 July 2012, 21:33:29 »
Ammore!!!  :love:

pippola2008

• Jax Teller
  • I made me
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #490 il: 19 July 2012, 21:42:31 »
..ma... la carta da parati? Parliamone  :XD:

Brainy is the new sexy!

LadyAnna

• Peggy Olson
  • I AM SHERLOCKED
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #491 il: 22 July 2012, 17:25:50 »

pippola2008

• Jax Teller
  • I made me
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #492 il: 22 July 2012, 17:40:35 »
questa sequenza è ...  :love:

Brainy is the new sexy!

arden86

• Quartetto Infernale [Hickeys-Knot-Kisses]
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Sterek is the way! >< You smell like cherries!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #493 il: 22 July 2012, 19:36:49 »
in quella sequenza è tenerissimo e adorabilmente carino :tenero:
Tumblr

"There's a FF for that" is the new "There's an app for that" Teen Wolf addicted
@Lunsfuhd: "The men of Teen Wolf are like Pokemon, gotta catch em all." :huhu:
“I spent like 10 years of my life pretending to fly around on a broomstick and you’re asking me if preparing for a love scene was ‘tricky’ because the other person also had a penis?” - Daniel Radcliffe
“Everyone dies alone. But if you mean something to someone…
if you help someone or love someone, and even a single person
remembers you… then maybe you never really die at all?” - PoI addicted

mersil

• Don Draper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #494 il: 22 July 2012, 21:26:19 »
 :quoto:

Concordo, ho sempre adorato questa sequenza di foto! :love: