Autore Topic: Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Thread #5  (Letto 274857 volte)

kaylastella

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Thread #5
« Risposta #3525 il: 15 January 2018, 19:44:29 »
Oggi in Svizzera  :pirurì:

Post unito: [time]<strong>Ieri</strong> alle 22:10:32[/time]
Al party stasera a Ginevra :)

« Ultima modifica: 7 February 2018, 23:02:11 da kaylastella »
"Sometimes you read tumblr and realize that the only reason some of the people on here aren’t Kathy Bates in “Misery” is because their favorite content creator hasn’t had a car crash outside their house "

April90

• Nullius In Verba
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3526 il: 16 January 2018, 22:02:27 »
Ben è il nuovo presidente del LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, dove tra l'altro è diplomato.)

https://www.lamda.ac.uk/whats-on/news-features/benedict-cumberbatch-appointed-as-president-of-lamda

Mica pizza e fichi!  :XD:  :O.O: e bravo!
The plan is to fan this spark into a flame.

"Every night, Doctor... when it gets dark, and the stars come out, I'll look up on her behalf. I'll look up at the sky... and think of you."

charliemark88

• Rory Gilmore
  • 21st Century Schizoid Woman
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3527 il: 16 January 2018, 22:36:04 »
Ben è il nuovo presidente del LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, dove tra l'altro è diplomato.)

https://www.lamda.ac.uk/whats-on/news-features/benedict-cumberbatch-appointed-as-president-of-lamda

Mica pizza e fichi!  :XD:  :O.O: e bravo!

Bene ragazzi, mi vado ad iscrivere subito per un master :XD:
理 想 の 実 現

I'm not nerd, I'm just smarter than you!

pippola2008

• Jax Teller
  • I made me
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3528 il: 18 January 2018, 13:46:35 »
Mi è venuta una certa voglia di prendere una seconda laurea!  :distratto:  :lol?:
Brainy is the new sexy!

kaylastella

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3529 il: 24 January 2018, 19:50:00 »
"Sometimes you read tumblr and realize that the only reason some of the people on here aren’t Kathy Bates in “Misery” is because their favorite content creator hasn’t had a car crash outside their house "

kaylastella

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3530 il: 29 January 2018, 20:30:45 »
 Looks like Benedict is off to Oxford uni to have a chat with Alan Rusbridger next Weds evening! Private event and all sold out. :)

kaylastella

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3531 il: 7 February 2018, 23:00:28 »
 in Oxford this evening :)

Benedict yesterday supporting the Active Comminities project for Laureus.  :D

charliemark88

• Rory Gilmore
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3532 il: 8 February 2018, 16:21:26 »
My god...i risvoltini! Muoio internamente :urlo:
理 想 の 実 現

memi73

• Abed Nadir
  • Ser Arthur Dayne's mistress
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3533 il: 9 February 2018, 21:02:38 »
My god...i risvoltini! Muoio internamente :urlo:
:T_T:
serie in corso Into the badlands, Friends, The Expanse, The witcher, The handmaid's tale, Loki

serie in stand by Revenge,  The mentalist, Alphas, Stranger Things, The Last Kingdom, Blindspot, The terror, Westworld, I Medici, Agents of Shield, Jack Ryan

serie concluse Firefly, A young doctor's notebook, Dracula, And then there were none, Limitless, Flashforward, Spartacus: blood and sand, Black Sails, Godless, Hard Sun, The night manager,  Bodyguard, Sherlock, Daredevil, Game of Thrones,  The Defenders, The Punisher, The Falcon And The Winter Soldier, WandaVision, The Tudors, Taboo, Kings

serie abbandonate NCIS, Lost, Sleepy Hollow, The musketeers, The Vampire diaries, Outlander, Heroes, Vikings, Our Girl, Agent Carter,  Altered Carbon, Dr.Foster,  A Discovery of Witches, Iron Fist, Mr Robot, Person of Interest

kaylastella

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3534 il: 13 February 2018, 16:43:18 »
Citazione
Benedict Cumberbatch delights audience as he narrates classic children’s book
Hollywood star Benedict Cumberbatch’s latest role saw him briefly revisit his childhood as he narrated celebrated children’s book The Tiger Who Came To Tea.

The British actor lent his voice alongside the book’s writer and illustrator Judith Kerr, the tiger and Sophie.
Cumberbatch said he had vague memories of the book being read to him as a child and now uses it as a bedtime story for his two sons, Christopher and Hal.

He told the audience: “It is something that has continued from generation to generation and it’s now a wonderful thing to be passing it on.”
https://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/benedict-cumberbatch-delights-audience-as-he-narrates-classic-childrens-book-827867.html

:tenero: :tenero:

« Ultima modifica: 13 February 2018, 16:47:15 da kaylastella »

kaylastella

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3535 il: 20 February 2018, 10:14:29 »
Citazione
Support GEANCO and
Drink Tea with Benedict Cumberbatch and Attend the Avengers: Infinity War Premiere

YOU AND A FRIEND WILL:

Spend some quality time with Benedict Cumberbatch drinking tea and taking selfies
Go to the Avengers: Infinity War premiere and be among the first to see the long-awaited film
Get flown out to Los Angeles and put up in a 4-star hotel

what you'll do
What pairs better than Brits and their tea? You and Benedict Cumberbatch. Also with tea. That’s right, you and your luckiest friend will fly out to Los Angeles to join everyone’s favorite detective/genius/hero for some quality tea time—complete with everything from delightful conversation to silly selfies. Think this sounds like the best day ever? Take a deep breath, because there’s more. Before you part ways, you’ll also get tickets for the Avengers: Infinity War premiere, where you’ll be one of the first to see the most anticipated movie of the year… all alongside the coolest and funniest batch of heroes. Flights and hotels are on us.
https://www.omaze.com/experiences/benedict-cumberbatch-tea?referral_code=7a716cb96e6844cdaf5f4fdd0e967113

Post unito: 20 February 2018, 17:02:16
Fa parte sempre della Geanco :)
« Ultima modifica: 20 February 2018, 17:02:16 da kaylastella »

kaylastella

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3536 il: 24 February 2018, 15:47:27 »
‘The Child in Time’ Press Conference at the May Fair Hotel - 22/02/2018
« Ultima modifica: 24 February 2018, 15:54:45 da kaylastella »

kaylastella

• Michael Scott
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3537 il: 26 February 2018, 19:13:33 »
Oggi a Monaco

Qui durante le prove della cerimonia di premiazione che si terrà domani alle 19:00  su skysport hd
Speriamo di poter avere uno streaming  ^_^

April90

• Nullius In Verba
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3538 il: 18 March 2018, 19:40:58 »
Non ricordo se è stato detto ma Merlose inizierà in America il 12 maggio e in UK il 13  :metal:
The plan is to fan this spark into a flame.

"Every night, Doctor... when it gets dark, and the stars come out, I'll look up on her behalf. I'll look up at the sky... and think of you."

charliemark88

• Rory Gilmore
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3539 il: 19 March 2018, 16:57:15 »
Non ricordo se è stato detto ma Merlose inizierà in America il 12 maggio e in UK il 13  :metal:

Nope, è da un pò che non teniamo aggiornato il thread  :asd:

Nel frattempo è uscito anche il trailer di Avengers Infinity War

(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
理 想 の 実 現