Autore Topic: Victoria [ITV] [Period Drama]  (Letto 45045 volte)

Tondelaya

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Victoria [ITV] [Period Drama]
« Risposta #405 il: 5 March 2019, 14:48:05 »
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst and corrupts the best. I never asked for power. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.

Fafana20

• Barney Stinson
  • "Well, look at me, I'm bananas."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #406 il: 5 March 2019, 17:50:53 »

PS: Scusate ma mentre stavo cercando la data di nascita e di morte di Albert, mi sono imbattuta in questo fun fact  :rofl: :XD:

"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

Pappero

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #407 il: 6 March 2019, 12:58:54 »

PS: Scusate ma mentre stavo cercando la data di nascita e di morte di Albert, mi sono imbattuta in questo fun fact  :rofl: :XD:

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent."

arugami

• Melinda May
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #408 il: 12 March 2019, 03:16:49 »

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #409 il: 12 March 2019, 12:18:07 »

Ora mi domando se faranno comunque uno speciale di Natale...
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

Fafana20

• Barney Stinson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #410 il: 14 March 2019, 20:58:19 »
In questo articolo di Harper's Bazaar, Jenna Coleman conferma che continuerà ad interpretare Victoria nella quarta stagione (che andrà in onda nel 2020) ma aggiunge anche che verrà rimpiazzata quando Victoria invecchierà.
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #411 il: 14 March 2019, 22:26:53 »
In questo articolo di Harper's Bazaar, Jenna Coleman conferma che continuerà ad interpretare Victoria nella quarta stagione (che andrà in onda nel 2020) ma aggiunge anche che verrà rimpiazzata quando Victoria invecchierà.

Faranno come in The Crown allora
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

Fafana20

• Barney Stinson
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #412 il: 19 March 2019, 18:47:51 »
Il cast di Victoria ha riprodotto uno dei ritratti della famiglia reale.

Victoria writer Daisy Goodwin has Prince Albert’s [...] scene planned out already

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #413 il: 19 March 2019, 21:28:09 »
Il cast di Victoria ha riprodotto uno dei ritratti della famiglia reale.

Victoria writer Daisy Goodwin has Prince Albert’s [...] scene planned out already

aurynetta

• The Todd
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #414 il: 28 April 2019, 22:49:15 »

FreakRenegade

• Peggy Olson
  • Ho una personalità disturbata...
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #415 il: 28 January 2021, 08:40:23 »
Scusate, ma la serie è stata cancellata?
Quando esce?
«Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before!» #StarTrekUniverse 🖖

vascy

• pusher di serie improbabili
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #416 il: 28 January 2021, 10:05:14 »

FreakRenegade

• Peggy Olson
  • Ho una personalità disturbata...
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #417 il: 28 January 2021, 10:19:22 »
Grazie mille
«Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before!» #StarTrekUniverse 🖖

Methamorphose

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #419 il: 25 July 2021, 15:00:49 »
Sto seguendo:Grey's Anatomy-Cougar Town-Arrow-GOT-Web Therapy-Outlander-Daredevil-HTGAWM-Gotham-Bojack-Supergirl-Blindspot-JJ-The Crown-TMITHC-Cloak and Dagger.
Terminato:House-Ally McBeal-Roswell-I Tudors-O.C.-Angel-Life Unexpected-Friends-Streghe-Ghost Whisperer-Kyle XY,Tru Calling,Xena-The Princess Warrior and Hercules,Melrose Place 2009,Off The Map,Brothers and Sisters,Gary Unmarried,ROME,The Kennedys-One Tree Hill-Ringer-Desperate Housewives-Combat Hospital-Gossip Girl-Private Practice-Spartacus-90210-The Borgias-Body of Proof-The White Queen-Felicity-Ugly Betty-La vita segreta di una Teenager Americana-Don't trust bitch apartment 23-Dracula-Star Crossed-True Blood-The Secret Circle-Witches of East End-How I Met your Mother- Constantine-Revenge-Hart of Dixie-Da Vinci's Demons-D.Abbey-Devious Maids-Mistresses-Awkward-The Good Wife-Marco Polo-TVD-PLL-The Catch-Reign-Orphan Black-Scandal-OUAT-TO-Sherlock-Versailles-The Royals-IronFist-Quantico
A tempo perso:Big Bang Theory.
Serie abbandonate: Glee-Elementary-Saving Hope-American Horror Story-Supernatural-New Girl-Modern