Autore Topic: Victoria [ITV] [Period Drama]  (Letto 45044 volte)

kimono23

• Il giullare di Helix - L'avvoltoio
  • Don Draper
  • Doctor... Who?
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Victoria [ITV] [Period Drama]
« Risposta #375 il: 4 February 2019, 23:12:03 »
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
Coach Taylor: "Tu ami il gioco del Football. Solo che non lo sai ancora." | FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Methamorphose

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #376 il: 5 February 2019, 10:14:50 »
Sto seguendo:Grey's Anatomy-Cougar Town-Arrow-GOT-Web Therapy-Outlander-Daredevil-HTGAWM-Gotham-Bojack-Supergirl-Blindspot-JJ-The Crown-TMITHC-Cloak and Dagger.
Terminato:House-Ally McBeal-Roswell-I Tudors-O.C.-Angel-Life Unexpected-Friends-Streghe-Ghost Whisperer-Kyle XY,Tru Calling,Xena-The Princess Warrior and Hercules,Melrose Place 2009,Off The Map,Brothers and Sisters,Gary Unmarried,ROME,The Kennedys-One Tree Hill-Ringer-Desperate Housewives-Combat Hospital-Gossip Girl-Private Practice-Spartacus-90210-The Borgias-Body of Proof-The White Queen-Felicity-Ugly Betty-La vita segreta di una Teenager Americana-Don't trust bitch apartment 23-Dracula-Star Crossed-True Blood-The Secret Circle-Witches of East End-How I Met your Mother- Constantine-Revenge-Hart of Dixie-Da Vinci's Demons-D.Abbey-Devious Maids-Mistresses-Awkward-The Good Wife-Marco Polo-TVD-PLL-The Catch-Reign-Orphan Black-Scandal-OUAT-TO-Sherlock-Versailles-The Royals-IronFist-Quantico
A tempo perso:Big Bang Theory.
Serie abbandonate: Glee-Elementary-Saving Hope-American Horror Story-Supernatural-New Girl-Modern

Fafana20

• Barney Stinson
  • "Well, look at me, I'm bananas."
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #377 il: 5 February 2019, 15:48:44 »
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die, but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live." - First Doctor
"Well, of course I'm being childish! There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - Fourth Doctor
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” - Eleventh Doctor
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best." - Eleventh Doctor

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #378 il: 5 February 2019, 17:51:24 »

Pappero

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #379 il: 5 February 2019, 19:49:16 »
"Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent."

arugami

• Melinda May
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #380 il: 6 February 2019, 04:58:18 »

Methamorphose

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #381 il: 6 February 2019, 11:50:22 »

Sto seguendo:Grey's Anatomy-Cougar Town-Arrow-GOT-Web Therapy-Outlander-Daredevil-HTGAWM-Gotham-Bojack-Supergirl-Blindspot-JJ-The Crown-TMITHC-Cloak and Dagger.
Terminato:House-Ally McBeal-Roswell-I Tudors-O.C.-Angel-Life Unexpected-Friends-Streghe-Ghost Whisperer-Kyle XY,Tru Calling,Xena-The Princess Warrior and Hercules,Melrose Place 2009,Off The Map,Brothers and Sisters,Gary Unmarried,ROME,The Kennedys-One Tree Hill-Ringer-Desperate Housewives-Combat Hospital-Gossip Girl-Private Practice-Spartacus-90210-The Borgias-Body of Proof-The White Queen-Felicity-Ugly Betty-La vita segreta di una Teenager Americana-Don't trust bitch apartment 23-Dracula-Star Crossed-True Blood-The Secret Circle-Witches of East End-How I Met your Mother- Constantine-Revenge-Hart of Dixie-Da Vinci's Demons-D.Abbey-Devious Maids-Mistresses-Awkward-The Good Wife-Marco Polo-TVD-PLL-The Catch-Reign-Orphan Black-Scandal-OUAT-TO-Sherlock-Versailles-The Royals-IronFist-Quantico
Serie abbandonate: Glee-Elementary-Saving Hope-American Horror Story-Supernatural-New Girl-Modern

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #382 il: 9 February 2019, 13:07:52 »

Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...

penelope

• Carrie Mathison
  • SUCH FUN!!! (Miranda)
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #383 il: 9 February 2019, 17:14:59 »

Tondelaya

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #384 il: 9 February 2019, 17:47:59 »

Concordo e anche
Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst and corrupts the best. I never asked for power. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.

Methamorphose

• Walter Bishop
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #385 il: 12 February 2019, 11:15:17 »

Pappero

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #386 il: 12 February 2019, 13:37:06 »
"Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent."

Chiara la tolkeniana

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #387 il: 12 February 2019, 16:47:31 »

malone86

• Max Black
  • TNE - Team No Expectations
    • Mostra profilo
  • (Re)Synch: XD
  • Revisioni: forse... un giorno...
  • Traduzioni: 303
« Risposta #388 il: 13 February 2019, 17:58:09 »

:quoto:

- I'll be here....
- Why?
- I'll be waitin' here...
- For what?
- I'll be waiting here for you... so... If you come here, you'll find me. I promise.

:T_T:I'm burning up a sun, just to say goodbye. :T_T:

Vashta Nerada

• Root
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #389 il: 16 February 2019, 13:23:04 »

E davvero
Sto guardando :   The Crown - Westworld - The Big Bang Theory -  Game Of Thrones  -  Doctor Who - Sherlock - Veep - Episodes - Black Sails -  Tutte le serie Marvel e DC...
Sto recuperando: Fringe -  Queer As Folk US -  Battlestar Galactica - The West Wing...
Ho terminato: Star Trek - Angel - Buffy - Rome - Alias - Lost - Life On Mars - Ashes To Ashes - I Soprano - SFU - The Tudors -  The Borgias - The Wire  - Eureka - Merlin - Spartacus - Warehouse 13 - Being Human UK - Mad Men - Parks And Recreation - Community - Sons Of Anarchy - The Good Wife - Downton Abbey -  Person Of Interest - ...
Piango la prematura scomparsa di: Kings - Life - Pushing Daisies -  Bored To Death - The Hour - The Knick - Manhattan  - Hannibal...