Autore Topic: [COMMENTI] Pretty Little Liars - 7×20 - 'Til deAth do us pArt' (series finale)  (Letto 6090 volte)

Metamorphoze

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
    • about.me
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

« Ultima modifica: 28 June 2017, 13:24:23 da Metamorphoze »

wednesdaycafe

• Clara Oswald
  • control what you can control
    • Mostra profilo
Family is power, Niklaus. Love, loyalty; that's power. This is what we swore to one another a thousand years ago, before life tore away what little humanity you had left, before ego, before anger, before paranoia created in this person before me someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. This is us. The Original family, and we remain together, always and forever. I am asking you to stay here. I will help you and I will stand by you. I will be your brother. We will build a home here together.

borntorun7

• Carrie Mathison
  • Borntorun007, licenza di uccidere ovaie
    • Mostra profilo

Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman’s name.

Sammy89

• Molly Hooper
    • Mostra profilo
« Ultima modifica: 28 June 2017, 17:07:42 da Sammy89 »

Krj

• Liz Lemon
    • Mostra profilo
Io l'avevo detto che avrebbe scimmiottato il finale di un'altra serie :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Detto questo...

Infine perché mi piace puntualizzare le cavolate..

See you for sottotitoli commentati later. :bYe: :bYe:
« Ultima modifica: 28 June 2017, 14:12:16 da Krj »

Rivalz

• Peggy Olson
    • Mostra profilo
PLL lascia un buco enorme nel mio cuore.

Addio, PLL, grazie di tutto.

elwen88

• Sarah Manning
    • Mostra profilo
Che devo dire... non mi aspettavo niente di meglio da questo finale  :XD:

Infine perché mi piace puntualizzare le cavolate..

E poi
Currently watching: Mr. Robot, The Crown, Big Little Lies, Stranger Things, Suits, The Good Place, Nashville, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, New Girl, Younger, Girlboss,  UnReal, The Late Late Show with James Corden, Our Girl, Victoria, Poldark, Fleabag, 13 Reasons Why, Shameless US, Medici, Good Behaviour, Imposters, The A Word, The Arrangement, Game of Thrones, Sneaky Pete, Mozart in the Jungle.

On Hold: Once upon a time, Teen Wolf, Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, This is us, Outlander, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Legion, iZombie, Prison Break, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Timeless.

Watched: The O.C., Alias, Felicity, Miranda, The Newsroom, Pitch, Gilmore girls, Gavin and Stacey, Scrubs, Skins, Veronica Mars, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Lost, Revenge, Freaks and Geeks, Hart of Dixie, Everwood, Suburgatory, Manhattan Love Story, Selfie, Malcom in the Middle, 30 Rock, Buffy, Galavant & others

alicealicekia91

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo
@Krj

Post unito: [time]<strong>Oggi</strong> alle 16:15:47[/time]
Sto Seguendo: Once Upon a time, The Original, Arrow, Awkward, IZombie, The Flash, Jane the Virgin, Pretty Little Liars, This Is Us, Mom, The 100, Modern Family, Younger, Scream, Zoo, Santa Clarita Diet, Scream Queens, The Last Man Of The Earth, Dead Of Summer, Shadowhunters, Famous In Love
In recupero: Lost,
In programma: Teen Wolf, Gotham, Dardevil, State of Affair, The Legends of Tomorrow, Second Chance, Shades of Blue, Games of Thrones, Supergirl
Abbandonate x ora: Orange is the New Black (2), Deadbeat (3)
Ho seguito:The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a time in Wonderland, Gilmore Girls, The OC, One Tree Hill, Chuck, Hart of Dixie, Settimo Cielo, Buffy, Revenge, Prison Break, Baby Daddy, No Ordinary Family, H2O, Sabrina Vita da Strega, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Summerland, True Calling, Ned-scuola di sopravvivenza, Forever, Life Unexpected, Ravenswood, The Secret Circle, Galavant, Telenovela, Switched at Birth, Billy & Billie, Downton Abbey, The Shannara Chronicles, Grandfathered, Terranova,

myrs

• Liz Lemon
  • Wow, sarcasm. That's original.
    • Mostra profilo
    • weheartit
-I can tell life from TV, Jeff. TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules and likable leading men #sixseasonsANDAMOVIE

More importantly, it has to be joyful, effortless, fun.
TV defeats it’s own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda, or trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing.
It’s TV, it’s comfort.
It's a friend you've known so well, and for so long you just let it be with you and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day or phone in a day. And it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton and never come back.

Metamorphoze

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
    • about.me

borntorun7

• Carrie Mathison
  • Borntorun007, licenza di uccidere ovaie
    • Mostra profilo
« Ultima modifica: 28 June 2017, 18:35:15 da borntorun7 »

Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman’s name.

alicealicekia91

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo

@myrs
« Ultima modifica: 28 June 2017, 19:01:24 da alicealicekia91 »
Sto Seguendo: Once Upon a time, The Original, Arrow, Awkward, IZombie, The Flash, Jane the Virgin, Pretty Little Liars, This Is Us, Mom, The 100, Modern Family, Younger, Scream, Zoo, Santa Clarita Diet, Scream Queens, The Last Man Of The Earth, Dead Of Summer, Shadowhunters, Famous In Love
In programma: Teen Wolf, Gotham, Dardevil, State of Affair, The Legends of Tomorrow, Second Chance, Shades of Blue, Games of Thrones, Supergirl
Ho seguito:The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a time in Wonderland, Gilmore Girls, The OC, One Tree Hill, Chuck, Hart of Dixie, Settimo Cielo, Buffy, Revenge, Prison Break, Baby Daddy, No Ordinary Family, H2O, Sabrina Vita da Strega, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Summerland, True Calling, Ned-scuola di sopravvivenza, Forever, Life Unexpected, Ravenswood, The Secret Circle, Galavant, Telenovela, Switched at Birth, Billy & Billie, Downton Abbey, The Shannara Chronicles, Grandfathered, Terranova,

myrs

• Liz Lemon
  • Wow, sarcasm. That's original.
    • Mostra profilo
    • weheartit

@myrs
-I can tell life from TV, Jeff. TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules and likable leading men #sixseasonsANDAMOVIE

More importantly, it has to be joyful, effortless, fun.
TV defeats it’s own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda, or trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing.
It’s TV, it’s comfort.
It's a friend you've known so well, and for so long you just let it be with you and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day or phone in a day. And it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton and never come back.

alicealicekia91

• Max Black
    • Mostra profilo

Mikayla

• Molly Hooper
  • I Believe in Sherlock Holmes
    • Mostra profilo
Non trovo mai una tazza di tè abbastanza grande o un libro abbastanza lungo da soddisfarmi. -  Clive Staples Lewis