Autore Topic: [NEWS] Agents of SHIELD  (Letto 62205 volte)

Mrs Rinch

• Peggy Olson
  • "Io sono il Dottore e salvo le persone!"
    • Mostra profilo
    • Doctor Who: THE NEW GALLIFREYAN JOURNAL
Re: [NEWS] Agents of SHIELD
« Risposta #690 il: 12 April 2019, 12:21:06 »
Non mi ricordo se è stato postato...comunque rieccolo qua :D

trailer ufficiale della 6s
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)

"IO SONO IL DOTTORE E SALVO LE PERSONE !"

Everetth

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #691 il: 23 April 2019, 09:21:38 »
Citazione
A NEW ENEMY EMERGES ON THE SHOCKING SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC’S ‘MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.,’ FRIDAY, MAY 10

The Episode Was Directed by Clark Gregg

“Missing Pieces” – Scattered across the galaxy, the team works to find their footing in the wake of losing Coulson in the spectacular Season 6 premiere of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” FRIDAY, MAY 10 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT, on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckle, and Jeff Ward.

Guest starring is Maximilian Osinski, Briana Venskus, Joel Stoffer, Barry Shabaka Henley, Lucas Bryant, Winston James Francis, Matt O’Leary, Brooke Williams, Glenn Keogh and Levi Meaden.

“Missing Pieces” was written by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen and directed by Clark Gregg.

SOURCE:
ABC
https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/04/agents-of-shield-episode-601-missing.html

tfpeel

• cuore di panna | Sacrificata sull'altare del dio PILØ | CW, cosa mi combini?
  • #teambellarke #teambellamy
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #692 il: 23 April 2019, 23:12:55 »
il cast alla premiere mondiale di Avergers: Endgame insieme a tanti altri attori del Marvel Universe

Everetth

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #693 il: 26 April 2019, 10:59:11 »
Citazione
Here are various new Episode Titles that have been released.

Episode 6.02 - Window of Opportunity
Episode 6.03 - Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/04/agents-of-shield-episode-602-603-titles.html

matte88

• Gemma Teller
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #694 il: 27 April 2019, 13:08:34 »
Maaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

METTETELO IN IGNORE PER FAVORE!!!!!

Elyn05

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #695 il: 27 April 2019, 19:36:42 »
Maaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Seguite: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Cloak and Dagger, Daredevil, Doctor Who, Jessica Jones, Runaways, Stranger Things, The Gifted
In corso: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6, Origin, The Big Bang Theory S7
Rewatch in corso: Doctor Who S8
Da finire/recuperare: Doctor Who Classic, Lie to me, Merlin, Numb3rs, One Piece, Scorpion, The Closer, The Magicians, The Mentalist, The Sarah Jane adventures, Torchwood
Finite: Agent Carter, Alphas, Being Humans UK, Bones, Class, Iron Fist, Everwood, Game of Thrones, Ghost Whisperer, Good Omens, Heroes, Joan of Arcadia, Inhumans, Luke Cage, Major Crimes, Sherlock, Smallville, Star Trek: Enterprise, Streghe, The Defenders, The Librarians, Warehouse 13
Da iniziare: Star Trek, The 100, The Punisher, Twin Peaks
Abbandonate: Arrow, Legends of tomorrow, Once upon a time, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, Switched at birth, The Flash

pinna22

• Peggy Olson
  • Son of Coul
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #696 il: 27 April 2019, 21:53:17 »
Seguite: Arrow, Game of thrones, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's Daredevil, Marvel's Jessica Jones, Marvel's Luke Cage, Marvel's Defenders, Marvel's The Punisher, Marvel's Runaways, The big bang theory, New Girl,  Mozart in the jungle, Westworld.
Finite: Himym, The Mentalist, Once upon a time in Wonderland, Marvel's Agent Carter.
Abbandonate: Once upon a time, Fear the walking dead, Flash, Supergirl, The walking dead, Legends of Tomorrow, Zoo, Marvel's Inhumans.

Elyn05

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #697 il: 27 April 2019, 23:27:35 »

« Ultima modifica: 27 April 2019, 23:47:52 da Elyn05 »
Seguite: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Cloak and Dagger, Daredevil, Doctor Who, Jessica Jones, Runaways, Stranger Things, The Gifted
In corso: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6, Origin, The Big Bang Theory S7
Rewatch in corso: Doctor Who S8
Da finire/recuperare: Doctor Who Classic, Lie to me, Merlin, Numb3rs, One Piece, Scorpion, The Closer, The Magicians, The Mentalist, The Sarah Jane adventures, Torchwood
Finite: Agent Carter, Alphas, Being Humans UK, Bones, Class, Iron Fist, Everwood, Game of Thrones, Ghost Whisperer, Good Omens, Heroes, Joan of Arcadia, Inhumans, Luke Cage, Major Crimes, Sherlock, Smallville, Star Trek: Enterprise, Streghe, The Defenders, The Librarians, Warehouse 13
Da iniziare: Star Trek, The 100, The Punisher, Twin Peaks
Abbandonate: Arrow, Legends of tomorrow, Once upon a time, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, Switched at birth, The Flash

tfpeel

• cuore di panna | Sacrificata sull'altare del dio PILØ | CW, cosa mi combini?
  • #teambellarke #teambellamy
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #698 il: 30 April 2019, 22:10:27 »
un servizio su TVLine con qualche anteprima di nuovi personaggi e una piccola gallery a seguire con foto del cast manca poco dai il 10 maggio è quasi arrivato  .pepepe

Everetth

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #699 il: 1 May 2019, 23:39:58 »
a quanto pare Hulu ha ordinato una serie su ghost raider con gabriel luna:

Citazione
Gabriel Luna is once again suiting up as Marvel’s Ghost Rider, but this time for Hulu.

Variety has learned exclusively that Luna will star in the recently announced Hulu series based on the comic book character. This will mark the second time that Luna has played Ghost Rider, previously appearing as the character in the ABC-Marvel series “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” However, sources stress that this will be a completely new iteration of the character in no way connected to the “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” storyline.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/05/marvels-ghost-rider-and-helstrom.html

nuovo tailer per AoS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=131&v=GYs8bruult0

« Ultima modifica: 2 May 2019, 19:34:22 da Everetth »

pinna22

• Peggy Olson
  • Son of Coul
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #700 il: 4 May 2019, 20:50:54 »
https://www.cinematographe.it/serie-tv/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-6-legame-avengers-endgame/
« Ultima modifica: 4 May 2019, 21:08:49 da pinna22 »
Seguite: Arrow, Game of thrones, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's Daredevil, Marvel's Jessica Jones, Marvel's Luke Cage, Marvel's Defenders, Marvel's The Punisher, Marvel's Runaways, The big bang theory, New Girl,  Mozart in the jungle, Westworld.
Finite: Himym, The Mentalist, Once upon a time in Wonderland, Marvel's Agent Carter.
Abbandonate: Once upon a time, Fear the walking dead, Flash, Supergirl, The walking dead, Legends of Tomorrow, Zoo, Marvel's Inhumans.

NathanDrake83

• backup chiara
    • Mostra profilo
  • Revisioni: 74
  • Traduzioni: 674
« Risposta #701 il: 4 May 2019, 21:10:22 »
https://www.cinematographe.it/serie-tv/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-6-legame-avengers-endgame/

ma scusa, lo spiega perfettamente nell'articolo.
:ciamo:

pinna22

• Peggy Olson
  • Son of Coul
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #702 il: 4 May 2019, 22:35:54 »
ma scusa, lo spiega perfettamente nell'articolo.

Everetth

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #703 il: 4 May 2019, 23:00:35 »

Fritz Harken

• Abed Nadir
  • Dorsai/Lisan Al Gaib/Druss/ Usul/Zakalwe
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #704 il: 5 May 2019, 07:49:17 »
Direi che in pratica sarà una stagione "What If ?".... poco male così si possono allargare e fare cose più strane.
... one cannot be betrayed
if one has no people

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of the women!

non discutere mai con un cretino la gente potrebbe non notare la differenza

... sorry but there is no trips for cats