Autore Topic: [NEWS] Agents of SHIELD  (Letto 60455 volte)

Fritz Harken

• Peggy Olson
  • Dorsai/Lisan Al Gaib/Druss/ Usul/Zakalwe
    • Mostra profilo
Re: [NEWS] Agents of SHIELD
« Risposta #660 il: 18 November 2018, 11:09:22 »
Dovevamo tenerci hunter. ...
:quoto: Hunter come capo e "joino" e rilancio di Bobby ( una bella manzona in più non guasta mai ).
... one cannot be betrayed
if one has no people

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of the women!

non discutere mai con un cretino la gente potrebbe non notare la differenza

... sorry but there is no trips for cats

Sephz

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #661 il: 18 November 2018, 14:12:20 »
In un secondo hanno eliminato un anno di ansia, in genere io dopo ogni puntata guardo gli ascolti così:  :nu: e puntualmente mi parte il pippone "vabbè stavolta è davvero la fine :nu:". Sommate questa scena per ogni episodio, vi rendete conto quanti benefici porta questo annuncio alla mia salute?  :XD:
Io avevo scritto tipo il giorno prima "una stagione corta vuol dire che è l'ultima"  :XD:
DRAMA
Better Call Saul, Doctor Who, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Halt and Catch Fire, House of Cards, Masters of Sex, Humans, Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Mr.Robot, Penny Dreadful, Sense8, Sherlock, Flash, True Detective (S1), You me and the Apocalypse, Battlestar Galactica, Breaking Bad, Buffy, Chuck, El Barco, Fringe, LOST, Mad Men, The Newsroom, True Blood, Twin Peaks, Veronica Mars, Wayward Pines.
COMEDY
Another Period, Brooklyn99, Episodes, Galavant, Kevin from Work, Man Seeking Woman, New Girl, Silicon Valley, The Muppets, Umbreakable Kimmy Schimdt, Undateable, Veep, You're the Worst, 30Rock, Boris, Californication, Community, FRIENDS, Ground Floor, How I met your Mother, Parks & Recreation, Scrubs, The Office.
ANIME
Assassination Classroom, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Prison School, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Death Parade, Elfen Lied, Erased, Fate, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, GTO, Gurren Lagann, Highschool of the Dead, Hunter x Hunter, Psycho Pass, Shimoneta, Steins;Gate, Trigun, Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Thirrin

• Abed Nadir
  • I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar!
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #662 il: 18 November 2018, 14:53:53 »
Hai solo scritto quello che pensavamo tutti  :asd:

“I'm the thing that monsters have nightmares about" [Buffy]
Attualmente: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Doctor Who, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, The X-Files, Game Of Thrones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Legion, Westworld, The Defenders, Stranger Things
Ho visto tra le altre cose: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Buffy, Agent Carter, House, Lie to me, Dollhouse, Firefly, Fringe, Xena, Angel, The Fall, Broadchurch, Torchwood
Abbandonate (per il momento?): Arrow, Flash, Gotham, FearTWD, Inhumans, The gifted, TWD

silverchariot

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #663 il: 20 November 2018, 13:51:27 »
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. già rinnovata per una settima stagione
 :gogo: :gogo: :claire: :claire: :bella: :bella:
ora se fanno un altro finale indecente come quello della 5 sono da denuncia  :distratto:

Everetth

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #664 il: 2 December 2018, 11:11:58 »
finalmente su Netflix è comparsa la quinta stagione dei nostri eroi XD ...

Everetth

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #665 il: 16 January 2019, 13:45:55 »
Casting news per AoS:

Citazione
Agents of SHIELD Season 6 Reportedly Casts Anthony Michael Hall

While season 6 of ABC’s Marvel series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. wrapped filming in December, a newly released cast update reportedly reveals an intriguing guest star: actor Anthony Michael Hall. Season 6 of the show is set to kick off its run in July 2019.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was the first TV series to come out of the Marvel Cinematic Universe back in 2013. Leveraging its direct ties to The Avengers, the series followed Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) for the first five seasons as the global law enforcement agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D. protected Earth from Hydra and other threats. With the departure of Coulson at the end of last season, it’s been revealed that Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie played by Henry Simmons will be taking over the role of new S.H.I.E.L.D. director. We also know that Chloe Bennet’s character Daisy Johnson, a.k.a. Quake, will be back for season 6 and she’ll be rocking a fresh look.

Related: Every Loose Plot Thread Agents of SHIELD Has Left For Seasons 6 and 7

Now, according to an exclusive casting update from Revenge of The Fans, it has been discovered that Anthony Michael Hall will be guest starring in the upcoming season. Hall’s exact role is still currently under wraps, and with the series shifting to a 13-episode season from a typical 22 episodes it is unclear just how many appearances he will actually make. The series, however, has also already been renewed for a seventh season so it’s conceivable that if Hall is able to make a memorable impression on fans, he could be in line for future guest star appearances after season 6.

Hall has had recent roles in War Machine with Brad Pitt, Live by Night with Ben Affleck, and on the popular CW series Riverdale, but he is unquestionably best known for his roles in now-classic '80s films. From 1983 to 1985, Hall appeared National Lampoon’s Vacation, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, and Weird Science (with Iron Man himself, Robert Downey Jr.). He then became the youngest cast member in the history of Saturday Night Live at 17. While Hall had a minor role as TV reporter Mike Engel in The Dark Knight, this will be his first entry in the MCU.

Reports suggest that season 7 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will start production as early as next month in Los Angeles, seemingly moving the series off the chopping block that has already taken out Marvel Netflix’s shows Daredevil and Luke Cage. Then again, Daredevil cast members also expected season 4 of their show to begin production in February.

https://screenrant.com/agents-shield-season-6-anthony-michael-hall/

p.s. metto qui una foto della nuova divisa di quake non so se è gia stata postata:

https://screenrant.com/agents-shield-chloe-bennet-quake-season-6-look/

non è un amore :love: :love: :love: ...

Fritz Harken

• Peggy Olson
  • Dorsai/Lisan Al Gaib/Druss/ Usul/Zakalwe
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #666 il: 16 January 2019, 16:02:03 »

non è un amore :love: :love: :love: ...
... this dicks.... direi di si  :love: :love: :love:
... one cannot be betrayed
if one has no people

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of the women!

non discutere mai con un cretino la gente potrebbe non notare la differenza

... sorry but there is no trips for cats

Everetth

• Abed Nadir
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #667 il: 28 January 2019, 20:02:38 »
hanno appena messo un teaser promo:

e ci son rimasto O____O di merda è dir poco soprattutto alla fine ...

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/01/agents-of-shield-season-6-teaser-promo.html
« Ultima modifica: 28 January 2019, 20:11:15 da Everetth »

Sephz

• Richard Castle
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #668 il: 28 January 2019, 21:12:20 »

e ci son rimasto O____O di merda è dir poco soprattutto alla fine ...

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/01/agents-of-shield-season-6-teaser-promo.html
(clicca per mostrare/nascondere)
DRAMA
Better Call Saul, Doctor Who, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Halt and Catch Fire, House of Cards, Masters of Sex, Humans, Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Mr.Robot, Penny Dreadful, Sense8, Sherlock, Flash, True Detective (S1), You me and the Apocalypse, Battlestar Galactica, Breaking Bad, Buffy, Chuck, El Barco, Fringe, LOST, Mad Men, The Newsroom, True Blood, Twin Peaks, Veronica Mars, Wayward Pines.
COMEDY
Another Period, Brooklyn99, Episodes, Galavant, Kevin from Work, Man Seeking Woman, New Girl, Silicon Valley, The Muppets, Umbreakable Kimmy Schimdt, Undateable, Veep, You're the Worst, 30Rock, Boris, Californication, Community, FRIENDS, Ground Floor, How I met your Mother, Parks & Recreation, Scrubs, The Office.
ANIME
Assassination Classroom, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Prison School, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Death Parade, Elfen Lied, Erased, Fate, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, GTO, Gurren Lagann, Highschool of the Dead, Hunter x Hunter, Psycho Pass, Shimoneta, Steins;Gate, Trigun, Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Elyn05

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #669 il: 28 January 2019, 21:33:03 »
Ma vero che la prossima settimana comincia l'estate?? Non ce la posso fare ad aspettare altri 5 mesi!!  :T_T:
Comunque bellissimo trailer

E Gregg che in un'intervista diceva che probabilmente sarebbe ricmparso in qualche sogno hot di May  :asd:
Seguite: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Cloak and Dagger, Daredevil, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Runaways, Stranger Things, The Gifted
In corso: Cloak and Dagger S2, Game of Thrones S8, Origin, The Magicians, The Big Bang Theory S5
Rewatch in corso: Doctor Who S7
Da finire/recuperare: Doctor Who Classic, Lie to me, Merlin, Numb3rs, One Piece, Scorpion, The Closer, The Mentalist, The Sarah Jane adventures, Torchwood
Finite: Agent Carter, Alphas, Being Humans UK, Bones, Class, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Everwood, Ghost Whisperer, Heroes, Joan of Arcadia, Inhumans, Luke Cage, Major Crimes, Sherlock, Smallville, Star Trek: Enterprise, Streghe, The Defenders, The Librarians, Warehouse 13
Da iniziare: Star Trek, The 100, The Punisher, Twin Peaks
Abbandonate: Arrow, Legends of tomorrow, Once upon a time, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, Switched at birth, The Flash

elliot89

• Jerry Gergich
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #670 il: 28 January 2019, 23:17:33 »
...e dopo aver visto il trailer. ...mi sa che Coulson sarà il loro NEMICO della serie 6/7....
....dobbiamo aspettare agosto vero? :wall: :wall: :wall:
...ok Captain Marvel sei in cima alla mia lista di film da vedere. ...

Mrs Rinch

• Peggy Olson
  • "Io sono il Dottore e salvo le persone!"
    • Mostra profilo
    • Doctor Who: THE NEW GALLIFREYAN JOURNAL
« Risposta #671 il: 31 January 2019, 23:44:59 »
Oh  me l'ero perso!  :cool:...la fine  :aka:.....chissà se vedremo la 6 e la 7 tutta insieme.... :scettico:

"IO SONO IL DOTTORE E SALVO LE PERSONE !"

Elyn05

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #672 il: 1 February 2019, 01:08:19 »
Oh  me l'ero perso!  :cool:...la fine  :aka:.....chissà se vedremo la 6 e la 7 tutta insieme.... :scettico:

Dubito facciano due stagioni una di seguito all'altra. Anche se in effetti hanno già cominciato a girare quindi ce la farebbero  :asd:
Seguite: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Cloak and Dagger, Daredevil, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Runaways, Stranger Things, The Gifted
In corso: Cloak and Dagger S2, Game of Thrones S8, Origin, The Magicians, The Big Bang Theory S5
Da finire/recuperare: Doctor Who Classic, Lie to me, Merlin, Numb3rs, One Piece, Scorpion, The Closer, The Mentalist, The Sarah Jane adventures, Torchwood
Finite: Agent Carter, Alphas, Being Humans UK, Bones, Class, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Everwood, Ghost Whisperer, Heroes, Joan of Arcadia, Inhumans, Luke Cage, Major Crimes, Sherlock, Smallville, Star Trek: Enterprise, Streghe, The Defenders, The Librarians, Warehouse 13
Abbandonate: Arrow, Legends of tomorrow, Once upon a time, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, Switched at birth, The Flash

Mrs Rinch

• Peggy Olson
  • "Io sono il Dottore e salvo le persone!"
    • Mostra profilo
    • Doctor Who: THE NEW GALLIFREYAN JOURNAL
« Risposta #673 il: 1 February 2019, 21:55:26 »
Dubito facciano due stagioni una di seguito all'altra. Anche se in effetti hanno già cominciato a girare quindi ce la farebbero  :asd:

Sì, infatti ..comunque a basta che non facciano pause troppo lunghe fra le due stagioni :)
"IO SONO IL DOTTORE E SALVO LE PERSONE !"

Elyn05

• Jonah Ryan
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #674 il: 6 February 2019, 14:40:58 »
Intervista a Clark Gregg a proposito del suo personaggio nella S6: