Autore Topic: [COMMENTI] SHIELD - 1x17 - Turn, Turn, Turn  (Letto 15307 volte)

Alex.46

• Rick Grimes
    • Mostra profilo
Re: [COMMENTI] SHIELD - 1x17 - Turn, Turn, Turn
« Risposta #180 il: 12 January 2016, 17:08:39 »
Ma che capolavoro è questa puntata!? Mamma mia. Tre Aletranchi meritatissimi  :prego:

sara:)

• Melinda May
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #181 il: 20 January 2016, 18:14:29 »
what the helllllllllllllllllllllllllllll??????????????????????????????? :aka: :aka: :aka: :aka: :aka: :aka: :aka: :aka:
cosa è appena successo?????? :ninja2:
sto male devo troppo vedere la prossima subito in questo istante!!!!

ps: GRANDE FITZ :metal: inutile lo amo sempre più!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥ Buffy: How long was I gone?
Spike: 147 days yesterday. 148 today. 'Cept today doesn't count, does it? ♥

♥ Spike: You listen to me. I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I prefer you didn't. Don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I follow my blood... which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes. A lot of wrong bloody calls. A hundred-plus years, and there's only one thing I've ever been sure of. You... Hey, look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I say I love you, it's not because I want you, or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness, and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you, and I understand, with perfect clarity, exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the One, Buffy.
Buffy: I don't want to be the One.
Spike: I don't want to be this good-looking and athletic. We all have crosses to bear. ♥

whiterosej

• Don Draper
  • I grow a white rose in July just as in January
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #182 il: 16 May 2016, 21:32:25 »
mi ero spoilerata che Ward era Hydra a un comicon, eppure lo stesso fino alla fine non ero certa di chi stesse con chi!
veramente una puntata pazzesca!!
still watching:
Stranger things, The good fight, Westworld, Boris, Grey's anatomy, Younger, The chosen, Station 19, Upload, Sanditon, When calls the heart, Good witch, The good doctor, The handmaid's tale, The marvelous Mrs.Maisel, Manifest, A discovery of witches, Chesapeake shores, Grace and Frankie, Legacies, Carnival row, The crown, Zoey's extraordinary playlist, Space force
plus other stuff